Sign in to follow this  
tjenny

Gao Da Lai Whole Roast Pig

Hi everyone,

I am doing a survey here on what is the market price for the whole roast pig. Also what is the weight of the pig for the price the ppl are selling out there? I know those chopped roast port is about RM35 per kg.

Please guide me. Thanks.

Cheers, Jenny

Hi everyone,

I am doing a survey here on what is the market price for the whole roast pig. Also what is the weight of the pig for the price the ppl are selling out there? I know those chopped roast port is about RM35 per kg.

Please guide me. Thanks.

Cheers, Jenny

i'm wondering the same thing too....

hope to have some reply here

i heard around RM500-RM800 there's some with package where they deliver to your house, follow to bride's house, then cut for you and then carry back to groom's house as well. all depends.

Jen,

I checked de, if you buy whole roasted pig, it's about RM28-30 per kg, then on average, mid size whole roasted pig = 25-30kgs, so it will be approximately RM700 - RM900 ... including delivery + misc services .... :lol:

Hi everyone,

Please guide me. Thanks.

Cheers, Jenny

mmm.. expensive le..

but as another option as what my hubby did .. we re-place the roasted pig with an ang pow worth about RM 200 - RM500 lo..

my mum say dont want the trouble to cut the distribute the meat to relative woh ! samore my hubby also cannot take the head & tail back !!

Pei Yee & Empress,

Thanks for you information. At least I know how much when I buy the whole roast pig outside. I don't want to "kena" con by them as you know the pork feller just want to make money out of you since it is you Gao Da Lai!!!

Cheers,

Jenny

hi ginny, now market price around Rm1K+ price (within KL).. :) not cheap edi...

Hihi, may I know how much is the current market rate for a roast pig since everything has increase....

It's RM800. My hubby just bought it 1 mth ago.

Hi home of beauties,

may i know where you buy the suckling pig from? i am looking for it for my guo tai lai next month.

did you get in from any shop in kl? can you help me with the contact number or address so i can it from the shop?

pls assist, thanks!

Minuet

my MIL got it from the market at puchong ... you can try those market seller for roast pork they do sell the whole piglet as well. Good luck !

For my case, I booked my roast pig with Bloom Gallery located at Kuchai Lama.

They don't do the roast pig themself, but they have partners to do that, which include delivery.

Infact, my husband's friend just order with them last May and the texture and taste of the roast pig is nice.

That's the reason why we choose them. Price for my husband's friend roast pig is around RM 890. :goodjob: , which my mum say consider cheap ady..