fred

Taiwan Bridal Shops

Dear all pretty brides,

Mind share ur PS experience n ur package at Taiwan? I m thinking 2 take my PS at taiwan also, still doing survey at verywed n 18wed now... a lor bridal shop, n dunno which is good. Hope u guy can share ur experience.

My email: tomato_1122@hotmail.com

Thank you in advance,

Wish u happy marriage...

Dear friend,

I am new here, and i understand that you are going to taiwan for PS, would you please share your experince with me. I also sign up with Lafee at tai Chung too. please advice me :lol:

thank you

Hi gals, there is a new consolidated bridal house opened at Jalan Loke Yew, I was there last week and found out they are 6 Taiwan Bridal house at that block, I went to one of them, they said the package they offer is all for couples to take photo at Taiwan only, not in M'sia, and they will be new printing shops (with the machine /techonology imported from Taiwan)open after CNY just for this 6 taiwan bridal house, their printing quality not bad. With the shop open, no courier fees need to be imposed for them to courier the album from taiwan. I came to know this because I signed up for one of the bridal house in Taiwan and have taken the wedding photos last year end. And later they have opened a new branch in KL.

If you guys are interested with the taiwan package, can go visit them for more info:)

Dear Dynolgal,

May i know which bridal house u are mentioning? Last week i also got when there but there still impose the courier fees no matter u take the photo in malaysia or taiwan

Hi gals, there is a new consolidated bridal house opened at Jalan Loke Yew, I was there last week and found out they are 6 Taiwan Bridal house at that block, I went to one of them, they said the package they offer is all for couples to take photo at Taiwan only, not in M'sia, and they will be new printing shops (with the machine /techonology imported from Taiwan)open after CNY just for this 6 taiwan bridal house, their printing quality not bad. With the shop open, no courier fees need to be imposed for them to courier the album from taiwan. I came to know this because I signed up for one of the bridal house in Taiwan and have taken the wedding photos last year end. And later they have opened a new branch in KL.

If you guys are interested with the taiwan package, can go visit them for more info:)

Hi dynogal,

Thanks for sharing. I find it very very useful =). Wondering whether do you have the address of the mentioned bridal houses? I'm considering of taking manhattan taiwan BS, not sure whether they're too one of the shop opening up in KL. Thanks

Hi~Hi~

Just wanna share my experience while having my pre-wedding shooting at Manhattan, Taipei......Good deal....friendly staffs....professional photographer...overall, I am satisfied........ :lol:

really cant wait to look at my album now........on the way to Malaysia..............should be arriving next week :whistling:

Hi LimHP, i m newbie here...mind share with me ur wedding photo taken in manhattan? I m interest on it... can also share wat they offer n how much u spend on it also? Thanks alot ya...

My email: karyn1221@hotmail.com

Hi~Hi~

Just wanna share my experience while having my pre-wedding shooting at Manhattan, Taipei......Good deal....friendly staffs....professional photographer...overall, I am satisfied........ :lol:

really cant wait to look at my album now........on the way to Malaysia..............should be arriving next week :whistling:

Hi LimHP, i m newbie here...mind share with me ur wedding photo taken in manhattan? I m interest on it... can also share wat they offer n how much u spend on it also? Thanks alot ya...

Hi yinng,

Manhattan is in my list at this moment. I quite like their style and the photos generated are sharp n nice. Mind to share your album

My email : suenee@yahoo.com

Hi~Hi~

Hihi,

Can share ur package details n photo with me?

luv_luv@hotmail.sg

Thanks in advance!

Can anyone suggest as in which bridal shop is better?

These are Choices of Bridal Shop at Taipei . Or if any of you have experience with these bridal house, pls share your thought...

曼哈顿Manhattan

http://www.mht.com.tw/phpnews/wedding_show.php

艾薇Ivy Bride Station

http://www.ivy-bride.com

雅丰 Elegance

http://elegance-wedding.com/

Can anyone suggest as in which bridal shop is better?

These are Choices of Bridal Shop at Taipei . Or if any of you have experience with these bridal house, pls share your thought...

曼哈顿Manhattan

http://www.mht.com.tw/phpnews/wedding_show.php

艾薇Ivy Bride Station

http://www.ivy-bride.com

雅丰 Elegance

http://elegance-wedding.com/

Hi BabySue,

U may check out more from here

www.verywed.com.tw

www.168wed.com.tw

http://www.lovestory.com.tw

Are the above 3 BS hav branch @ KL?

I've just got back from Taipei n did my wedding photo there with Ivy Bride. Overall, I'm very very satisfy with their service and professionalism. They treat us like VIP. The bridal gowns are excellent! Even those gowns to be worn out for outdoor photoshoot are very new. They can bring u to go anywhere you want for the photoshoot, so mostly my photos are outdoor, just 1 gown shot in studio. after the day of shooting, the photographer quickly go edit the photos, the next day we can see our photos alrd, somemore edited too! they still have to work on the next day even they had work OT the day b4. really thumbs up for them. the day we choose photo, they did not gif any pressure on us. no forcing, no persuading. they just serve us tea and let us choose ourselves. they even gif opinion on which photo to be processed large for bedroom picture. the photos are excellent, i really hope that i can choose all the pic, haha but budget not allow. they somemore finish the large picture wif frame for us to bring back 1st, so that the delivery charge will not be tat expensive.

I must say, Ivy Bride Studio in taipei is really good! I haven't seen a Malaysian studio can give service like them. anyone wans to know about their package, welcome to PM me for more info. anyway, we have maintain a good relationship wif them, so if you are interested to get the package or ask me any questions bout that studio, u r welcome to pm me.

p/s: Ivy Bride doesn't have branch in KL. I've asked them why they never find agent here, they said they cant find a partner whom can have the same service concept as theirs. they don wan to spoil their reputation if the partner doesn't serves their customer well.

I've just got back from Taipei n did my wedding photo there with Ivy Bride. Overall, I'm very very satisfy with their service and professionalism. They treat us like VIP. The bridal gowns are excellent! Even those gowns to be worn out for outdoor photoshoot are very new. They can bring u to go anywhere you want for the photoshoot, so mostly my photos are outdoor, just 1 gown shot in studio. after the day of shooting, the photographer quickly go edit the photos, the next day we can see our photos alrd, somemore edited too! they still have to work on the next day even they had work OT the day b4. really thumbs up for them. the day we choose photo, they did not gif any pressure on us. no forcing, no persuading. they just serve us tea and let us choose ourselves. they even gif opinion on which photo to be processed large for bedroom picture. the photos are excellent, i really hope that i can choose all the pic, haha but budget not allow. they somemore finish the large picture wif frame for us to bring back 1st, so that the delivery charge will not be tat expensive.

I must say, Ivy Bride Studio in taipei is really good! I haven't seen a Malaysian studio can give service like them. anyone wans to know about their package, welcome to PM me for more info. anyway, we have maintain a good relationship wif them, so if you are interested to get the package or ask me any questions bout that studio, u r welcome to pm me.

p/s: Ivy Bride doesn't have branch in KL. I've asked them why they never find agent here, they said they cant find a partner whom can have the same service concept as theirs. they don wan to spoil their reputation if the partner doesn't serves their customer well.

Hi Jamince,

Is great to know that u got good service from Ivy, Mind share ur photo with me?

luv_luv@hotmail.sg

Thanks in advance.

Hi Jamince,

Is great to know that u got good service from Ivy, Mind share ur photo with me?

luv_luv@hotmail.sg

Thanks in advance.

Jamince,

Can you share ur package and photos with me at raclyp@yahoo.com.sg

Million thx...

mind to share your photo with me. thanks

I went to International Bridal Fair in Loke Yew today. Saw few bridal shops..Paris France Saromant 婚紗攝影法國巴黎 offered 3K..but i guess there is hiding cost. gown rental & delivery item back to KL is not included yet. Just lotsa free item in the packages.

over my budget :wacko: I might need to transfer the deposit to anyone who is interested

Hi;

Just want to share my experience with Catherine Bridal Shop in Taiwan. Hubby and I went over in Jan to get our pre wedding photos done. It was actually a very good experience. We had one of the top photographers, Mr.Xiao and hired a driver who drove us around the outskirt of Taipei to take photos. The coordinator was Jennifer (Xuan Xuan) and she was very good. The whole process was very efficient. We received the photos last week and everyone was so impressed with the scenery, make up, creativity of the photo shooting etc. We had around 64 photos made into album. The whole thing cost around SGD3500. I would strongly recommend the shop.

actually i was wondering, if we take the pre-wedding photo at taiwan, they not include the AD wedding gown and evening gown. will u go to rent from other BS?

i like MHT shooting style. but till today i haven go to their Malaysia shop to have a look yet. anyone here has been sign up any packages with MHT malaysia located at JLN LOKE YEW?

i would like to know more about the packages offering by MHT malaysia.... (chooili923@gmail.com)

hi all, we got our PS from taiwan back on oct 09... just wanna share with u all, that taiwan is indeed a fantastic and wonderful place for PS, got my package during the WF in midvalley on dec08.... a bridal shop name vivi bride http://www.vivibride.com.tw/ .. rm3,150 for :-

1. 30 pics on 1 large n 1 small album

2. total of 6 gowns for my FW n 2 for me

3. 5 external scenery n 1 studio shooting ( old buildings, waterfall, flower farm, seasite at sunset n taipei 101 with studio shooting )

4. Lots of freebies included... Gold wedding certificate on frame, 600 pcs of photo card for guests, 80 pcs of photo's for sister's n brothers, dinner signature poster, 1 large idol poster, 1 large photo for top of bed, 50 pcs of gold wedding invitation card with ur pics in it..Their are very nice with alot of smile and straight to their charges, no hidden one.... even before the picture selection, they will let u know d price of makeup artists that follow u the whole day, transportation charges, additional photo and packages... Accommodation n food is all by urself but the BS has tied up with a few hotel around their area in the junction of chongshan north road and mingquan west road.. we got a room at rm170 per nite with jaccuzi, without is around rm150 per nite....

The photo effect is just simply amazing, so natural n nothing beats it in here... i don't know maybe is our weather here, whereby our actual day photographer told us that sun in taiwan is not as strong n hot compared with here, also coz their professional attitude towards the perfection n details, another strong reason there is a assistant photographer on flash is always beside, he is the one assistin the photographer on positions, costume neatness n jokejoke... that really helps in getting ur tireness n stain away on a long day shooting... so?? i guess many of us all just can't settled with 30 nice pics and at last... we felt that our memories is not just on 30 pics but the effect of the pics mezmerized us and ended up with 150 pics... hehe, for certain people WPS is just a simply shooting and a few albums to entertaint our guest before n on the actual day... after viewing?? bottom of the bed or cupboard n end up a few decade in there!! with occasion sneak hehe..

I and my FW is just too happy to describe on the outcome n effect... befriend to all the people there and the photographer n assist shop manager actually buy us dinner on the next day and also the makeup artist on the next 2 day... total days in taiwan? 8 day 7 nights there.. 1st day on arrival choosing the costume n attire, 2nd day meet at the bridal shop 8am for makeup before shooting, 3rd day slept till 1 pm and picture selection, 4th to 8th day? tour of taipei town... which u all can email me at alvwong@yahoo.com if u guys interested in knowing interesting places in taipei city.. spending in the city is just as same over here, although d currency is rm 1 to NTD96.. a bowl of noodle here rm4 to 5 and in taiwan?? ntd 40-50.. so it's just the same, public transport?? very efficient and our country cannot compare at all.. the lrt, public buses is so convinent n cheap even the taxi is everywhere.. and not our stinking iswara, wira or waja.. theirs is camry, cefiro, teana, altis, sentra, even wish, all are charging a flat rate of ntd70 per entry...

for those who wanna see some of my pics can add me on facebook on d above email...

Many of those local BS which claimed to have link to BS in taiwan tend to promise this promise that here but then lastly when reached there end up nothing in taiwan, this happened to 2 of my friends b4... we were so scared initially but after getting there when we feel it personally, it's different from wat my friend has described.

For those looking for direct bridal shop to taiwan.. i have a last fantastic news for u all, vivi bride will be opening a branch in kl jln loke yew at d end of this month.. when at the shop, look for xiao lian or dian chang( shop manager ) this 2 friendly lady will be here for a short period of time b4 things settled for them...

Those who are worrying on gowns n dresses can breath easier now wt the opening of their branch here... but for those who want it to be purchased, there is a 2nd hand gowns shop selling almost new gowns and dinner dresses at an unbelievable price of rm300 per piece... any piece.... hehe... so u can compare RM1000 to rent 3 pieces or RM900 to purchase all 3?? then buy a hand carry travel briefcase at rm85 there n come back!! kastam taxes?? nono, i even declared it when arriving at lcct!! n it's for my own use...u make the judgement!!

hope these info helps

Regards,

Alvin n Jenny

Hi I just signed up the package for wedding photo shooting at Taiwan. Mind to share some of your wedding photos? My email is pyloh84@yahoo.com

Thanks in advance :)

hi all, we got our PS from taiwan back on oct 09... just wanna share with u all, that taiwan is indeed a fantastic and wonderful place for PS, got my package during the WF in midvalley on dec08.... a bridal shop name vivi bride http://www.vivibride.com.tw/ .. rm3,150 for :-

3. 5 external scenery n 1 studio shooting ( old buildings, waterfall, flower farm, seasite at sunset n taipei 101 with studio shooting )

4. Lots of freebies included... Gold wedding certificate on frame, 600 pcs of photo card for guests, 80 pcs of photo's for sister's n brothers, dinner signature poster, 1 large idol poster, 1 large photo for top of bed, 50 pcs of gold wedding invitation card with ur pics in it..Their are very nice with alot of smile and straight to their charges, no hidden one.... even before the picture selection, they will let u know d price of makeup artists that follow u the whole day, transportation charges, additional photo and packages... Accommodation n food is all by urself but the BS has tied up with a few hotel around their area in the junction of chongshan north road and mingquan west road.. we got a room at rm170 per nite with jaccuzi, without is around rm150 per nite....

The photo effect is just simply amazing, so natural n nothing beats it in here... i don't know maybe is our weather here, whereby our actual day photographer told us that sun in taiwan is not as strong n hot compared with here, also coz their professional attitude towards the perfection n details, another strong reason there is a assistant photographer on flash is always beside, he is the one assistin the photographer on positions, costume neatness n jokejoke... that really helps in getting ur tireness n stain away on a long day shooting... so?? i guess many of us all just can't settled with 30 nice pics and at last... we felt that our memories is not just on 30 pics but the effect of the pics mezmerized us and ended up with 150 pics... hehe, for certain people WPS is just a simply shooting and a few albums to entertaint our guest before n on the actual day... after viewing?? bottom of the bed or cupboard n end up a few decade in there!! with occasion sneak hehe..

I and my FW is just too happy to describe on the outcome n effect... befriend to all the people there and the photographer n assist shop manager actually buy us dinner on the next day and also the makeup artist on the next 2 day... total days in taiwan? 8 day 7 nights there.. 1st day on arrival choosing the costume n attire, 2nd day meet at the bridal shop 8am for makeup before shooting, 3rd day slept till 1 pm and picture selection, 4th to 8th day? tour of taipei town... which u all can email me at alvwong@yahoo.com if u guys interested in knowing interesting places in taipei city.. spending in the city is just as same over here, although d currency is rm 1 to NTD96.. a bowl of noodle here rm4 to 5 and in taiwan?? ntd 40-50.. so it's just the same, public transport?? very efficient and our country cannot compare at all.. the lrt, public buses is so convinent n cheap even the taxi is everywhere.. and not our stinking iswara, wira or waja.. theirs is camry, cefiro, teana, altis, sentra, even wish, all are charging a flat rate of ntd70 per entry...

for those who wanna see some of my pics can add me on facebook on d above email...

Many of those local BS which claimed to have link to BS in taiwan tend to promise this promise that here but then lastly when reached there end up nothing in taiwan, this happened to 2 of my friends b4... we were so scared initially but after getting there when we feel it personally, it's different from wat my friend has described.

For those looking for direct bridal shop to taiwan.. i have a last fantastic news for u all, vivi bride will be opening a branch in kl jln loke yew at d end of this month.. when at the shop, look for xiao lian or dian chang( shop manager ) this 2 friendly lady will be here for a short period of time b4 things settled for them...

Those who are worrying on gowns n dresses can breath easier now wt the opening of their branch here... but for those who want it to be purchased, there is a 2nd hand gowns shop selling almost new gowns and dinner dresses at an unbelievable price of rm300 per piece... any piece.... hehe... so u can compare RM1000 to rent 3 pieces or RM900 to purchase all 3?? then buy a hand carry travel briefcase at rm85 there n come back!! kastam taxes?? nono, i even declared it when arriving at lcct!! n it's for my own use...u make the judgement!!

hope these info helps

Regards,

Alvin n Jenny

Thanks for all this info...i just signed up the PS in taiwan too but mine is in Kenting, think is the south part. When is the best time to go? Btw, mind to share some of your photos? my email is pyloh84@yahoo.com

hope these info helps

Regards,

Alvin n Jenny

Thanks for all this info...i just signed up the PS in taiwan too but mine is in Kenting, think is the south part. When is the best time to go? Btw, mind to share some of your photos? my email is pyloh84@yahoo.com

I had also signed up package with BS in taiwan. www.ny1999.com PS is in Kenting.

can share your wedding package with me?

alicialee85@gmail.com.

Thank you.

Alicia

sorry, but i've promised them not to expose the price tat they gave me in forum... cos the price she gave me is really very low

mayb i can jus pm u bout tat..

i still haven't go there to take photo yet, so still don have the full expenses tat i spend on tat. but i estimate tat i'll spend around RM5k on the photoshooting.

Recently, I just signed up a package with Manhattan Taipei, and I will be going there October.

Now, it's time for me to choose one of their photographers. Therefore, for those who have been to MHT, would you mind sharing which photographer you choose? did you satisfy with the photos? where did you go for the outdoor shooting? Thank you.