Hi!

Is there any SG bride here? Care to share some of your experience with SG? And can you let me have a look at your photo as well as I almost 80% comfirm to take the SG package but just want to have a look at the photo. Can anyone help me..

Thanks

Hi!

Is there any SG bride here? Care to share some of your experience with SG? And can you let me have a look at your photo as well as I almost 80% comfirm to take the SG package but just want to have a look at the photo. Can anyone help me..

Thanks

hello angielynn,

i m chloe from sarawak, i m SG bride also, my ps will be on 20th july , next month, so nervous! my SA is nicole , but take over by Ivy, as the SA had resigned...my package is rm4788...how about U? :ph34r:

Hi,

20th July that means u tooks yours already? Mine is about RM 2900 as i thought not to take the outdoor.

Care to share your experience with them? I am taking mine on the 13th Sept.

My SA is Xin Yu.

They say Ivy is the lady boss is that true?

Hihi to all bride to be,

I will ROM this Dec 28th 09.. My FH is Singaporean.. I just took up photo package during wedding exhibition at Sg- Z Wedding D'sign. :wub: Think will only take our ps by next year. Still early as our AD will be Jan 2011.

Hihi to all bride to be,

I will ROM this Dec 28th 09.. My FH is Singaporean.. I just took up photo package during wedding exhibition at Sg- Z Wedding D'sign. :wub: Think will only take our ps by next year. Still early as our AD will be Jan 2011.

Hi TinTing,

I think you got us wrong. We are SG bridal bride and not SG (Singapore) bride.

Anyway Congratulation ya..

Oops, pai sei.. Haha.. :wacko3: Anyway, hows the pictures taken at Jb bridal studio? And hows your package like? I took at Sg and felt a bit expensiv, but its for the conviniece for me and my hubby. But a bit heartache to think that 3188X2.5=Rm8,000 d.. :dash2: but it does include ROM photography and Make up sessions for actual day..

Oops, pai sei.. Haha.. :wacko3: Anyway, hows the pictures taken at Jb bridal studio? And hows your package like? I took at Sg and felt a bit expensiv, but its for the conviniece for me and my hubby. But a bit heartache to think that 3188X2.5=Rm8,000 d.. :dash2: but it does include ROM photography and Make up sessions for actual day..

Hi,

Is ok never mind.. I am happy with the picture.. My package is not too expensive as I did not take outdoor photograph. My package is RM 2388 but does not include the ROM photography and actual day make up. Anyway dont convert as you need it to be convinient to you.. as long as you are happy with it then ok already lah.. once in the lifetime..

Hi Angielynn,

wow...i just notice that u've paktor for 9 yrs ++.. :wacko3: so respect u ler.. can stay faithfull so long.. haha.. but glad that u both made it together n set up family soon!!! me only paktor 1 yr + my bf kenot wait anymore.. haa.. he's older than me 7 yrs. :cool:

Yah, for the ps, it really depends on individual, some ppl willing to spent 10k for just a ps, somebody just jimat n go honeymoon with no ceremony at all. So yr ps got how many poses? mind to share the pics? :wub:

Hi,

Thanks ya.. If it really a long road for us.. Anyway I have not get the picture yet. I have 23 pose in my album. Have you got yours? When is your actual day?

Hi,

Thanks ya.. If it really a long road for us.. Anyway I have not get the picture yet. I have 23 pose in my album. Have you got yours? When is your actual day?

Hi , anyone mind sharing SG bridal package n pics?

Which photographer,make up artist, coordinator is gd?

Thanks.

my email: sgjb2010@hotmail.com

Hi,

Hi , anyone mind sharing SG bridal package n pics?

Which photographer,make up artist, coordinator is gd?

Thanks.

my email: sgjb2010@hotmail.com

Hi,

I have not get my photo yet.. Will only get my softcopy on the 6th.. Will then email you the photo.

My package is RM 2388 for 1 big album with 23 pose, 1 chuang tou picture, 1 niang jia bu, 2 table top, 2 2R mini album, 1 4 in 1 frame, 1 guest book, 1WG 3EG for photoshoot, 1WG 1EG for actual day... hope i did not miss out anything.. I cant remember the detail of the size of the album n frame as well.. sorry ya~

My MUA is Jenny, my PG is JJ, My SA is Doreen.. Their famous PG is Kevin and Kenneth

I am getting married dec 2010. I'm Starting to plan my wedding now...

Any recommendation of JB Bridal house? :wub:

Mind to share your wedding album with me?

My email: channelwed@yahoo.com.sg

Kindly advice on wat point shld i take note...thanks all pretty brides!!

Hi,

I am SG Bridal bride at Century Garden.. They have a nice range of gown but their price is a bit high. Anyway my advise is when u preparing your wedding just make sure everything single thing u make it black and white.. if not u will sure to face problems.. Anyway relax and enjoy the process of preparation of wedding..

Hi,

I am SG Bridal bride at Century Garden.. They have a nice range of gown but their price is a bit high. Anyway my advise is when u preparing your wedding just make sure everything single thing u make it black and white.. if not u will sure to face problems.. Anyway relax and enjoy the process of preparation of wedding..

Dear Angielynn,

Mind to share your wedding photo ?

my email is jyclyhn@yahoo.com

thanks in advance.

Hi,

Dear Angielynn,

Mind to share your wedding photo ?

my email is jyclyhn@yahoo.com

thanks in advance.

Hi,

I would like to take my pre wedd photo at SG Bridal House. Anyone can share ur photo?

Please email me some of ur photo for sharing