spacetide

Wedding car rental

Hello,

Does anyone have any contacts for wedding car rental company? And does anyone know where to decorate the wedding car before the wedding actual day? :blush: How much does it cost to rent a car for the whole day on the AD? and How much does it cost to decorate the wedding car? :oops: Er.. I know it is too much questions here...

Hello,

Does anyone have any contacts for wedding car rental company? And does anyone know where to decorate the wedding car before the wedding actual day? :blush: How much does it cost to rent a car for the whole day on the AD? and How much does it cost to decorate the wedding car? :oops: Er.. I know it is too much questions here...

Actually it depends on what car you are renting and how long the duration. For the car deco, normally the BS shop provide together with the package that you sign up.... :cool:

Hello,

Actually it depends on what car you are renting and how long the duration. For the car deco, normally the BS shop provide together with the package that you sign up.... :cool:

but i did not sign up with any BS, i have my own gown and photographer.. :sad: gossh.. i think i am in a big trouble now :wacko: i didn realise it is so difficult to source individual wedding services seperately...

Hi Weng & 1018,

Thank you for your reply, but are we staying at Johor Bahru. So, is not really convenience for rent a car from KL.

Hi,

I'm a newbie here and also preparing for the big day. Looking for a reliable bridal limo rental company in JB as well. Has anyone got any good contact or recommendation?

Many thanks in advance =)

Cheers!

If you go to the www.88db.com.my website, you can find some car rental for weddings... If you can't find let me know.. i think i still have the contact somewhere.. Just need time to look for it... :cool:

hey,

can u PM me some car rental contact? I am looking for it for my AD in KL

my email : choonglk81@hotmail.com

thanks

If you go to the www.88db.com.my website, you can find some car rental for weddings... If you can't find let me know.. i think i still have the contact somewhere.. Just need time to look for it... :cool:

hey,

can u PM me some car rental contact? I am looking for it for my AD in KL

my email : choonglk81@hotmail.com

thanks

This wedding car rental website may help you and the rate are reasonable, check it out.

www.weddingcars.com.my

Wedding Car Rental :

>>> >>: 016-338 3884 ( Tarsha )

gallery_24219_418_106597.gif

gallery_24219_418_44161.jpg

RedOrca Wedding and Event Rental

We offer LUXURIOUS LIMO, EXOTIC CLASSIC, RARE SPORTSCAR, CLASSY MPV for wedding hire

Our Fleet includes:

post-39389-0-72398700-1331473151_thumb.jpg

Jaguar S-Type

post-39389-0-56392100-1331473815_thumb.jpg

Mercedes CLS Class

post-39389-0-15341100-1331470147_thumb.jpg

P123 GT Amazon Classic!

post-39389-0-93722700-1332177396_thumb.jpg

Rolls Royce Silver Spur

post-39389-0-12534100-1332177521_thumb.jpg

MG TD

post-39389-0-57718700-1331729623_thumb.jpg

Peugeot RCZ

post-39389-0-28887400-1328606193_thumb.jpg

Nissan Fairlady

post-39389-0-89337300-1331472940_thumb.jpg

Toyota Alphard NEW MODEL!

Prices as low as RM 500!

Call our hotline: 012 632 6606

Email us: redorca.my@gmail.com

Hi good day. Congratulations to the newly wed... =)

Ever thought of adding more values to your newly decorative wall,your living space and your house please..? ;) :)

Come and visit our website: metropolisartglass.com

Facebook: MetropolisArtGlass / MyMetropolisArtGlass

Thank you and have a nice day.

Sean Lee