http://iweddingband.com/ImageThumbnail.ashx?Size=270&ImageNum=1&ProductId=22219 ://http://iweddingband.com/ImageThumbn...roductId=22219 ://http://iweddingband.com/ImageThumbn...roductId=22219

hi,

can anyone please let me know where I can get this kind of platinum ring at about RM500 - RM800 (per ring)?

I went to 2 shops (Love & Co , Degem) today and most of them quote me around 3k-4k for a pair of white gold ring and double price for platinum (which I think it's over price) coz I remember someone saying she bought a plain platinum ring at Degem at RM500.

" I bought my weddng band in De Gem.Platinum plain ones. RM500 one ring"

Can anyone please help to check does it need to be so expensive? Thanks! :)

Hi,

These days I don't think you can get platinum rings at that price cause gold prices has gone up so much. I think even white gold rings at places like Poh Kong or Diamond & Platinum (lower range) probably already are priced at that price or even more.

Just to share, I would prefer white gold as after a while platinum will look very dull in colour. I bought mine from Carat Club (its not as pricey as some people may think). You can even ask them to customise based on your liking. Bought mine for about RM1,500 each. I feel that maybe you should invest a little more (for better quality) as you'll be probably wearing it for your whole life :-).

Just my thoughts.

Hi,

These days I don't think you can get platinum rings at that price cause gold prices has gone up so much. I think even white gold rings at places like Poh Kong or Diamond & Platinum (lower range) probably already are priced at that price or even more.

Just to share, I would prefer white gold as after a while platinum will look very dull in colour. I bought mine from Carat Club (its not as pricey as some people may think). You can even ask them to customise based on your liking. Bought mine for about RM1,500 each. I feel that maybe you should invest a little more (for better quality) as you'll be probably wearing it for your whole life :-).

Just my thoughts.

thanks for your reply! the reason I prefer platinum is because the color will be constant forever..

anyone can share more info?

I don't think it's possible to get platinum for RM500 - RM800.

If I'm not mistaken, Tiffany's plain platinum knife edge ring start around RM2300?

I don't think it's possible to get platinum for RM500 - RM800.

If I'm not mistaken, Tiffany's plain platinum knife edge ring start around RM2300?

If you meant Tiffany & Co, I don't think u can even get at RM2k+ each.. I remember I went 2 years ago, they were already going at RM3k plus.. I actually really liked the wedding bands at Cartier but they were going for more than RM4k each... way too expensive ...

i found something similar in tomei but it cost about RM1800 per ring.. bust still cheaper than the places like Degem..(RM3k-RM4k++) per ring

(haven buy it yet though.. still doing survey..) however, the sales girl say the price of the ring is RM1800 net. Does anyone know if we still can bargain? And does anyone know when Tomei having sales again?

The sales girl told me that even if they have promotion sales, they will markup the price first, anyone can verify this one?