meiteoh

Resources (books, websites, etc)

Hi,

For early childhood education, I have some experience to share. I use glenn doman flash card to teach my baby when she is 2 months old until now.

She is able to read when she is 7 months. And now she can start to read Peter and Jane, she is only 18 months now.

Amazing teaching method!

i plan to get the flash cards as well, where are they selling it?

yeah..me too.. please tell us!

Hi,

For early childhood education, I have some experience to share. I use glenn doman flash card to teach my baby when she is 2 months old until now.

She is able to read when she is 7 months. And now she can start to read Peter and Jane, she is only 18 months now.

Amazing teaching method!

i plan to get the flash cards as well, where are they selling it?

My husband who rarely reads at all, treat this book as his bible - "What to Expect - the first year" by Heidy Murkoff, Arlene Eisenberg & Sandee Hathaway.

would like to share this parenting forum to all mummies .

www.early123.com

i found it through facebook. very informative forum (but all in Chinese). u can find lots of educational toys from there too.

and some of the administrator are kindergarten/primary school's teachers. and we can find infor abt montessori kiddy / shichida too..

Hi Mommies,

I tried creating a new topic but couldn't. Can you recommend some good parenting books on shaping a child's behaviour? Those popular ones like "What To Expect", "Asian Parenting Today" etc. cover more on baby/child care.

Thanks.

Hi Mommies,

I tried creating a new topic but couldn't. Can you recommend some good parenting books on shaping a child's behaviour? Those popular ones like "What To Expect", "Asian Parenting Today" etc. cover more on baby/child care.

Thanks.

Hi, I bought these books- To Train Up a Child, No Greater Joy 1, 2 & 3. Set of 4 books at RM100. I am not sure if they are still giving the same offer now.

You can find the reviews of these books at Amazon.

Hi, was wondering anyone can let me know where to get this book - The Complete Book Of Natural Pregnancy And Childcare Conceiving, Giving Birth, And Raising Your Child The Way Nature Intended, From Birth To Age 5 - An Essential Companion Guide For Every Parent And Carer. I tried searching it on MPH but came up with nothing....

Rachling, I found the book on kinokuniya online. Just search for the author Kim Davies and the book will appear. Their delivery is very fast too - delivered to your door step within 2 days.

Hi Ally's mom,

I tried both Singapore and Malaysia online for Kinokuniya, don't have. Only found another book by Kim davies which is Natural Baby Care... sigh..