Guys/Gals,

I’m not sure if this topic has been discussed before in this forum. One question I’ve in mind is shaving pubic hair. I used to think that people who shave their pubic hair is a retard person. Perhaps I’m wrong.

My wife always wants me to shave my pubic hair to keep my private part hygiene so that we can continue to have healthy sexual relationship. She always refused to give me BJ if I don’t shave my pubic hair. Now a day I shaved my pubic hair and my wife love it so much and I don’t get complain from her about funny smell in my private part.

My wife also shaved her pubic hair all the time to ensure her private part is keep clean as she had an experience in the past of getting severe UTI.

I would like to know whether anyone in this forum shave your pubic regularly and what is your wife/HB think about this?

frankly its nice if u plan to show it off but hell when it grows back its really irritating as it kinda feels itchy =.=

most girls just trim only, much better option. those with more guts go for waxing which is a killer in terms of pain in my opinion.

yes i do agree with your wife its best to keep it tidy down there but just trimming works for my hubby.

Guys/Gals,

I'm not sure if this topic has been discussed before in this forum. One question I've in mind is shaving pubic hair. I used to think that people who shave their pubic hair is a retard person. Perhaps I'm wrong.

My wife always wants me to shave my pubic hair to keep my private part hygiene so that we can continue to have healthy sexual relationship. She always refused to give me BJ if I don't shave my pubic hair. Now a day I shaved my pubic hair and my wife love it so much and I don't get complain from her about funny smell in my private part.

My wife also shaved her pubic hair all the time to ensure her private part is keep clean as she had an experience in the past of getting severe UTI.

I would like to know whether anyone in this forum shave your pubic regularly and what is your wife/HB think about this?

Hi to all

Yup i will shaved my public hair ones in awhile to keep clean my wife will shave it too.My wife like it when i shaved it this will make her BJ till the last drop.Just try

I personally think that it is depend on the couples, some like it to be shaved because it look clean and tidy instead of looking like wild bushes. But I have to agreed that after it had starts to grown back, it feel funny and irritated from the new hair poking you all the time.

I would prefer a clean area for myself..hehe...BUT i tried shaving twice (FH help to do that..haha)...and when it grows back its irritates me a lot!!!!!!!!!!! I swore I would not shave again

Is there any way that I can get the area cleared without shaving? or a permenant one?

I would prefer a clean area for myself..hehe...BUT i tried shaving twice (FH help to do that..haha)...and when it grows back its irritates me a lot!!!!!!!!!!! I swore I would not shave again

Is there any way that I can get the area cleared without shaving? or a permenant one?

:lol:

Same here. It was sooo itchy. But i didnt use the shaving techique. I used the hair removal thingy where you apply it to the area, leave it for a while and when u shower the hair will come out on its own.

It was very itchy when the hairs start to grow. Imagine it when i was in a meeting with my bos with the itchiness down there... it was killing me !!!

Hi, i shave off mine too.. start by accident when i was around 18.. ever since then, i shave my self whenever i feel the hair is getting long.. as it looks bushy if din shave.. and it kinda poke while ML.. but my wife din like to shave.. she say no protection after shave.. dun feel safe..??? i also wonder.. hehehe :mellow:

:lol:

Same here. It was sooo itchy. But i didnt use the shaving techique. I used the hair removal thingy where you apply it to the area, leave it for a while and when u shower the hair will come out on its own.

It was very itchy when the hairs start to grow. Imagine it when i was in a meeting with my bos with the itchiness down there... it was killing me !!!

Haha erine, funny la. But I did experience it..feels like scratching it la...hahaha...ewww...hehe

Worst was my there became a bit reddish with dots on it...like its telling me "DO NOT DO this again or I LL KILL YOU!!"...I did it the second time anyway after being persuaded by FH, and it was still the same. Showed the ugly thing to him..now did not pursuade me already..but now trying to find other ways to clear the jungle down there..sigh..any ideas? Cos I like the feeling of having a clear and clean area...nice...haha

brazilian waxing!! OOWWWWWWW XD u can get one at The Strip. pain baby ... PAIN!~~~

Aiyooo..u say till so painful, I have not gone tru it also I feeling pain now..haha. I think one of the topics did touch on this right? How long does this waxing last? if not mistaken its not permenant right? how much?

haha... nanti kena pores infection.... lagi painful!

I think I kena something like that la...too disgusting to say it out here...ewwwww...pain and itchy...

laser? sigh..guess to save money now just got to trim a bit a bit lor...

I want money to do lasik..and now this? aiyo...I do not have a Money Tree

After few times of shaving, and you will get used to it and in fact, you will keep shaving it off again. I think the feeling is like something really clean, neat and less odor after a long hot day in this kind of weather. I have few friends that went for laser and they told me it is permanent and no more shaving and waxing is needed anymore. The effect is like baby butt, smooth and no more black dotted!

you know how much it cost? for laser?

After few times of shaving, and you will get used to it and in fact, you will keep shaving it off again. I think the feeling is like something really clean, neat and less odor after a long hot day in this kind of weather. I have few friends that went for laser and they told me it is permanent and no more shaving and waxing is needed anymore. The effect is like baby butt, smooth and no more black dotted!

but i do have frens saying that after laser,, the hair will still come out.. as there is no jaminan that it will stop permanent.. so sad..... but i still used to shave off mine... and my wife love it when after shave.. smooth... hehehhee

Sound like you are considering that option Beanz... Let me know how that goes if you do. :lol:

If my FH is lazy so I'll usually do the trimming for him. And yes, if it's too long it gets in the way of a BJ. I'm trying to train him to trim it by himself once a while... but the accidental painful tugs on the hair during HJ & BJ should do the trick...

I am interested though in trying the brazillian wax, but after listening to the "itchiness" I feel itchy just thinking about it!!! :wacko:

So sorry for the late reply, as been out of country for the past weeks...If not mistaken, my friend told me is around RM2,800.00 for 4 sessions, and usually it is more than enough already to get that area clean off like baby skin! Unless you are those hairy type, then you will need more than 4 sessions to get it clean off...

Sound like you are considering that option Beanz... Let me know how that goes if you do. :lol:

err..i would love too but RM 2,800...dun think will pay so much..maybe next time?haha..kinda expensive leh..besides no guarantee it wont grow back i suppose...maybe lesser hair la...but permanently remove...hmm...not sure

I am interested though in trying the brazillian wax, but after listening to the "itchiness" I feel itchy just thinking about it!!! :wacko:

My friend told me that Brazillian wax is going to make you hairless for about few weeks up to month or so, but later on it will growth back again with much less hair or should I said not that "bushes" look like..

ya.. for some.. it will be like a baby butt for the rest of the life..

while some will still grow back , but at a lesser hair and thinner one...

I did cut till botak when it starts to look like bushes. usually a day or 2 before I make love with my wife. Sometime my wife say it hurts her bcoz the pubic hair poke her..

I like it when it looks clean and 'shiny' after every cleaning session :whistling::girl_devil:

I shave mine out of curiosity and it didnt felt good. After shaving, it grew out fast like in a day. Its pokey and there is some redness over it. I had to apply some anti bacterial and hydro-cortisone cream to avoid the itchyness. Wont try it again... I think the best way is trim it somewhat. Tried that before shaving and feels a lot better. Another way is epilator. Not too sure about how the hair will grow but I did force myself to pull some of the grown hair to reduce the pokeyness in some area and it help somewhat. However thats no where near the penis but definately wont tried doing it to those hair circling the penis base as so many blood vessel there. Scare dont know got side effect or not.