pubic hair serve as "protection" to vagina, it's not advisable to shave till botak... just trim it nicely and leave about half to one cm will do. for men, it is not so particular, you may shave as well as trimming it short. both options are somehow better than letting mosquito to lost direction in the bush

I shave mine out of curiosity and it didnt felt good. After shaving, it grew out fast like in a day. Its pokey and there is some redness over it. I had to apply some anti bacterial and hydro-cortisone cream to avoid the itchyness. Wont try it again... I think the best way is trim it somewhat. Tried that before shaving and feels a lot better. Another way is epilator. Not too sure about how the hair will grow but I did force myself to pull some of the grown hair to reduce the pokeyness in some area and it help somewhat. However thats no where near the penis but definately wont tried doing it to those hair circling the penis base as so many blood vessel there. Scare dont know got side effect or not.

the redness is not bacteria... it is due to stretching and pulling of hair from the skin while shaving because the skin around private part is sensitive. :)

You guys get redness and itchiness it's due to the shaving and the 'black dots' that one of the girls mentioned is called ingrown hair. If you really wanna get rid of pubic hair I suggest waxing. Brazillian waxing is da bomb! Brazillian waxing doesn't mean it'll be all off. You can opt to have a strip, have a shape to your liking, everything off or even just your bikini line. Your therapist will first shave your pubic hair so it's shorter and easier to wax. It takes approx 10 mins to finish everything. If there are still a few strands sticking out then the therapist will use a tweezer to pull it out. If you do the waxing often then the pain will be less. Girls tend to be able to handle it more. If we can handle giving birth we can definitely handle a little waxing :wink:

I tried shaving and once is all i need to give up on it. Hell .... it itches so much that I wanna scratch it every min on the time. Really cannot tahan~ Ever since then, just trim it.

But recently got my first brazilian wax ... memang pain la ... but depend on the " kung fu' of the therapist. Wasn't as pain as I expecting it to be. Hahaha ... b4 i went to sign up for it, i was searching for info on the net and u know la ... everyone say pain pain... till i oso scared. But I was told that if u do it regularly... the pain is much more bearable slowly will become numb then dun feel pain jor worh ...

I dunno how true is tat but since my first brazilian early last month, till now the pubic hair is growing not so fast. No need trim oso :lol: And dunno is it my imagination but grow less as well?

Feels so much cleaner especially during period ... easy to clean and the smelly odour not strong also ... very hygienic.

For guys, my bf also shave religiously. Well, he plays sports alot and sweats alot ... so its more hygienic that way. And definitely much nicer to blowjob on .... hahahaha tho he likes the real thing more. :wub: he comes much much faster when doing the real thing ... so he never ask me to BJ on him.

You guys get redness and itchiness it's due to the shaving and the 'black dots' that one of the girls mentioned is called ingrown hair. If you really wanna get rid of pubic hair I suggest waxing. Brazillian waxing is da bomb! Brazillian waxing doesn't mean it'll be all off. You can opt to have a strip, have a shape to your liking, everything off or even just your bikini line. Your therapist will first shave your pubic hair so it's shorter and easier to wax. It takes approx 10 mins to finish everything. If there are still a few strands sticking out then the therapist will use a tweezer to pull it out. If you do the waxing often then the pain will be less. Girls tend to be able to handle it more. If we can handle giving birth we can definitely handle a little waxing :wink:

10mins ?!! Mine took almost 1 hr... :wacko3: . As it was my first time for doing brazillian wax, the 'bushes' was really big.... :oops: the girl trim it first then the pain starts.

Maybe my hair is really a lot, thats why it took so long gua.. i like the growing part, no itchiness at all.

dun manual 'shave'..

go buy a good quality electric shaver (philips, braun...etc..etc..)

results wil be nice and smooth.. no itcy.. nuthin...

dun manual 'shave'..

go buy a good quality electric shaver (philips, braun...etc..etc..)

results wil be nice and smooth.. no itcy.. nuthin...

But i remember when i shave my public hair last time , when it grown but it really feel ithic one , even i take bath and extra care on washing it..

Anyhow shave it off mean clean for us to do BJ... :cool:

erinepink,

Hmm even if you a lot also it won't take almost an hour kua!! It's only a small part not your whole body! Or maybe it felt like an hour to u coz it's so painful? LOL They are all a routine. Always have to trim first before waxing if not too long cannot wax. Then even after waxing got a few stubborn strands cannot come out so they'll use a tweezer to pull it out hehehe If you compare it to shaving definitely no itchiness at all! Plus you'll be advised to put lotion for in grown hair too!

i had my first shave before give birth, it was not comfortable and itchy when the hair grow back. never think of shaving again but will trim it.

where u girl get the brazilian wax? the therapist is female? before birth they nurse help me to shave again and i feel so shy, now pay money to do brazilian wax.. i think i will sure feel shy la.. :wub:

i had my first shave before give birth, it was not comfortable and itchy when the hair grow back. never think of shaving again but will trim it.

where u girl get the brazilian wax? the therapist is female? before birth they nurse help me to shave again and i feel so shy, now pay money to do brazilian wax.. i think i will sure feel shy la.. :wub:

Shaving will definitely be itchy when the hair's growing back. I am in Melb so I do my brazillian here but I know some of my friends do it back home as well. Don't know where though LOL. Yes the therapist is female and nothing to be shy about lor coz they've seen so many before to them it's just a job and they have it too! So just feel as thought u're going for a underarm or leg wax.

Me and my girl shave our pubic hair. It is clean, she looks sexy, my pubic hair don't get stuck on my foreskin or briefs (hence avoiding pain and 'adjustments' in public) and she can give me BJ so much easier too. hehe..

I just need to remind myself to do it regularly (like shaving moustache) and don't let it grow too long as it takes longer time to shave again.

More than once my hb did this out of curiousity, but I always end up having internal discomfort. So how do you keep stubble burns at bay?