joyceyee

Warming up breast milk

i prefer warmer than using hot water because u need to add hot water but warmer u just need to leave it there and do other stuff. adding hot water might sometime add to hot and spoilt the nutrient in BM.

i use snow bear 2 in 1 too and i found it is very convenient.

Since Snow Bear in not available till May, I'll get Avent warmer.. if it can warm in 2minutes, thk it's worth to buy.. Little Bean need to warm at least 8mins ler..

pls note that the avent IQ warmer can warm those thawed chilled milk in 2 mins... not frozen milk... i have not tried to warm frozen BM... and for avent warmer (not the IQ series) warm thawed chilled milk in about 4 - 5 mins if am not mistaken...

puffyMama - you have 2babies.. twin? Congrates! So great.. :) Should be very funny to watch them growing up :)

Since Snow Bear in not available till May, I'll get Avent warmer.. if it can warm in 2minutes, thk it's worth to buy.. Little Bean need to warm at least 8mins ler..

Yes, a boy and a girl. It is very cute to see them now trying to communicate with each other. Sometimes, when we place them face to face, they will 'talk' to each other and the other party will smile/laugh.... :wub:

wah! so nice to have twin.. somemore is 1 boy 1 girl.. if u want 2 kids only now can 'close shop' already!

Is it very tiring to take care of 2 babies at the same time? Do they eat at the same time as well? Do they look very similiar? can u differentiate them? Always heard that only mommy can differentiate the twin who looks very similiar, is it true?

I am very blessed to be able to have twins. Now they are 14 weeks. Came as a surprise as I do not have any twins in my family history (not that i know of). Taking care of them for the first 3 months was extremely tiring. Keep getting sick all the time and even passed to them once :sad: . Since i started back work 2 weeks ago, i fall sick again coz not enuff rest. Wake up early to pump, pump twice at work, go back and pump before sleep. Now recovering. Miss playing with my babies.

Only when their schedule clash then they will eat together lor, else i will just let them sleep. Feed on demand. They dont really look alike, just look like siblings. Even character and personality are very different. 1 boy, 1 girl very easy to differentiate for me :happy:

Feeding 2, definitely my BM supply not enuff....so have to top up lor. Just give whatever I can. Since I am always falling sick, supply also not increasing a lot...but as long as they are growing healthy, I am happy

puffymama - as long as you give and do whatever you can.. you must rest well in order to take k baby.. gambate! share some photos.. eager to see your twin.. ;)

I heard that if we put the breast milk under the sun, it will turn become "blood" after some times, is that true ? I'm just curious about it...

Bao-B,

Where did you hear this from? As far as I know, no such thing la. It will turn bad if it's not chilled/frozen but turn to blood?? Sorry la, I just dont think it's logic....

Bao-B,

Where did you hear this from? As far as I know, no such thing la. It will turn bad if it's not chilled/frozen but turn to blood?? Sorry la, I just dont think it's logic....

:tongue: Janice, I heard from some aunties loh...I also think not logic but not sure too , so just ask here..hehe!

Hi . Did anyone try out the little bean warmer in car without putting water? It seems like take forever to warm up the milk from fridge.