ms_honey

bridal gown in Kota kinabalu

I'm getting married this year. for now, still scouting for the right BS. somehow, most that i went, the design are kinda out of date. any suggestion?

I'm getting married this year. for now, still scouting for the right BS. somehow, most that i went, the design are kinda out of date. any suggestion?

Hye ms_honey... which area are u in kota kinabalu..? i'm from k.k oso..also will be getting married this year.. my BS is at Dongongon area in penampang..the Ogingo Wedding.. the owner of the BS is very friendly and easy to negociate with..

have u look around for BS yet..? There are many BS in k.k such as the Life Bridal at jln Kepayan highway, sweet memories bridal at damai,Luyang..Jofanna Bridal at Grand Millenium..and etc.. i've been to all the BS that i mention above..Thier WG and EG were totally awesome..go n check it out.. they also got many great wedding packages.. :cool:

i hope this can help u.. gud luck..

Hey lene23..thanks. So far i have look at Paris but not to my liking.

Hye ms_honey... which area are u in kota kinabalu..? i'm from k.k oso..also will be getting married this year.. my BS is at Dongongon area in penampang..the Ogingo Wedding.. the owner of the BS is very friendly and easy to negociate with..

have u look around for BS yet..? There are many BS in k.k such as the Life Bridal at jln Kepayan highway, sweet memories bridal at damai,Luyang..Jofanna Bridal at Grand Millenium..and etc.. i've been to all the BS that i mention above..Thier WG and EG were totally awesome..go n check it out.. they also got many great wedding packages.. :cool:

i hope this can help u.. gud luck..

There's a few BS in town actually:

1.Cinta Bridal in segama

2.Everbest near the GSC

3.Memories BG in wisma merdeka (newly opened)

4.Moment (oso newly opened) in Jln Lintas

5.In CityMall forgot the name od.

6.Tanjung Aru Bridal (oso newly opened)

7.Louisa bridal in Jln Bukit Padang, opposite Sabah Golf

8. Yes I Do, Penampang Baru (near the burned servay)

9.I Do, infront of Arkib (another branch of Paris Bridal in kk)

10. Lanvin Bridal near Razz Ma Tazz

You can go and servay and enjoy the dress selection.

There's a few BS in town actually:

1.Cinta Bridal in segama

2.Everbest near the GSC

3.Memories BG in wisma merdeka (newly opened)

4.Moment (oso newly opened) in Jln Lintas

5.In CityMall forgot the name od.

6.Tanjung Aru Bridal (oso newly opened)

7.Louisa bridal in Jln Bukit Padang, opposite Sabah Golf

8. Yes I Do, Penampang Baru (near the burned servay)

9.I Do, infront of Arkib (another branch of Paris Bridal in kk)

10. Lanvin Bridal near Razz Ma Tazz

You can go and servay and enjoy the dress selection.

Hey there..thanx. i didn't even knw there's a BG in Wisma Merdeka. I am thinking of having my wedding gown taylor made and sell it of to BG. Thus, I wonder how long does it take to complete.

hi,, Ogingo BS is at donggongan kn, how's the selection of gowns there? and is it expensive? hehe,,typical question ..:)

Hi there. I have surveyed

1. Yes, I do - few gowns are new but used, still in a good condition and the design varies for body shapes.

The customer service are friendly. Men's coat are all alike to me.

2. De Paris - Sad story for the gowns (thru my eyes tht is) , stll packages is okay

3. Louisa - Another sad story for me. Is it the ambience of the place?maybe,just a turn off for me.

Many wedding & evening gowns selection though still not all r new and needs to be taken off the rack.

4. Lanvin Hse - Definately a maybe for me. The gowns are B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L., I was on the moon for a while there.

The packages r reasonable. For budget cautious, they accept monthly payment. They taylor-made gowns too. Men's selection r not bad too.

5. Jofanna B - Gowns are a few but very very nice selection + the a great job for the photo (wedding & pre). New BS. Taylor-made gowns too.

6. Tg. Aru Bridal - Another house of beautiful gowns!!! still the price is good that it made me choke (kikikikiki).

Hope the infos is helpful. I havent decided my BS yet. Anybody got infos from LIFE BS?

HI ms_honey,

actually there a thread od for BS in sabah, do refer from this link, there's info about LifeStudio there and other BS

http://www.malaysiabrides.com/forum/index....0&start=150

For the ogingo BS, i wen there oso, the wedding gown selection is ok but i juz dun like the style of the photographer.The package is more less the same with the other BS that i surveyed. ehehe..juz my 2 cents thought.

Hi Ms Honey,

U went to De Paris before? u mean the dress aren't good ar? my sis went there for fitting last time, the dress kinda ok wor. But she din take the package as she preferred other photographer for AD, so she changed to Just Married.

I hope to get more info on De Paris and also wedding touch before i shall decide on which BS to take.

hi,, Ogingo BS is at donggongan kn, how's the selection of gowns there? and is it expensive? hehe,,typical question ..:)

1. Yes, I do - few gowns are new but used, still in a good condition and the design varies for body shapes.

2. De Paris - Sad story for the gowns (thru my eyes tht is) , stll packages is okay

3. Louisa - Another sad story for me. Is it the ambience of the place?maybe,just a turn off for me.

Many wedding & evening gowns selection though still not all r new and needs to be taken off the rack.

Hi Ms Honey,

Thanks for the useful info. But anyone of you can brief tell me what kind of packages the BS in KK can offer... If the offers are similar...I m thinking to do my photo shooting in KK rather than KL though I m a Sabahan working in KL... I've visited 2 BS in KL but the gowns look ok to me only.... then outdoor scene i guess not as nice as sabah's beaches or Kundasang....

4. Lanvin Hse - Definately a maybe for me. The gowns are B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L., I was on the moon for a while there.

The packages r reasonable. For budget cautious, they accept monthly payment. They taylor-made gowns too. Men's selection r not bad too.

5. Jofanna B - Gowns are a few but very very nice selection + the a great job for the photo (wedding & pre). New BS. Taylor-made gowns too.

6. Tg. Aru Bridal - Another house of beautiful gowns!!! still the price is good that it made me choke (kikikikiki).

Hope the infos is helpful. I havent decided my BS yet. Anybody got infos from LIFE BS?

Hi Ms Honey,

Thanks for the useful info. But anyone of you can brief tell me what kind of packages the BS in KK can offer... If the offers are similar...I m thinking to do my photo shooting in KK rather than KL though I m a Sabahan working in KL... I've visited 2 BS in KL but the gowns look ok to me only.... then outdoor scene i guess not as nice as sabah's beaches or Kundasang....

Hi everyone, me and my fiance just decide to get marry next year..but everything seem blur! :-( dun know what to do or need to ... Now i'm looking for somebody may help me to give us info of BS.. Anyone have info or review about Lanvin bridal or Life bridal studio? Which BS you all prefer? Thanks..