Hey, all beauties here,

Last five year i have suffered from patchy hair loss on the top of my head (small line only) when i was 20th years old...but this problem become serious and the patchy bald area become bigger...I'm very worry and even can't sleep well in the night...I wish to see for the treatment at Beijing 101, but as you know the hair treatment package is too expensive for me to afford...I do'nt know what should i do now...I'm very lost and sometimes even likes to die...Isn't this problem can't be cured? Thanks advanced for you all...

hi worrygirl...

i've a friend said tat one of her friend got accident and cause him to loss hair (a few patches) and he use a shampoo plus a tonic... now the hair grow back already.. do u use anything eg shampoo or any treatment?

Hey, all beauties here,

Last five year i have suffered from patchy hair loss on the top of my head (small line only) when i was 20th years old...but this problem become serious and the patchy bald area become bigger...I'm very worry and even can't sleep well in the night...I wish to see for the treatment at Beijing 101, but as you know the hair treatment package is too expensive for me to afford...I do'nt know what should i do now...I'm very lost and sometimes even likes to die...Isn't this problem can't be cured? Thanks advanced for you all...

try HAIRLOGY , is a energy essence, thinning hair prevention, can make ur hair grow faster too,n KERASTASE specifique, activeur 7,reduce hair loss..my friend use it n introduce to me as my hair get thinning after several hair show..argh..

it really works out, i strongly recommend, but i duno where to buy lar,

the hairlogy is nexxen salon selective, n kerastase from loreal..can try get at saloon..

by the way, there's another way u may try..after bath, shampoo n clean ur hair, apply (aloe vera +water)and massage it over, can helps to grow hair, ( i saw an article)..

god bless^^

Hey, all beauties here,

What kind of shampoo that u are using? I think you maybe you can try to use the Organics shampoo, i am using the Avalon Organics Biotin Shampoo, it is good for any type of scalp since it is Organics. If you using the shampoo in conjunction with having the healthy life style. I think it should be can cure your hair loss problem as mine. I buy the shampoo from the below link:

http://forum.lowyat.net/index.php?showtopic=1799901&hl=

well you may try Sukin organic shampoo also, it is available at Watson and Jusco. It made from Australia and is suitable for sensitive scalp.

There are plenty of at home herbal remedies for hair loss, all of which are very affordable or only slightly expensive. You can use these herbs at home in a number of ways to treat hair loss and prevent more hair loss from occurring. No products are necessary, just the raw or capsulated herb to get the job done! There are countless herbs to use for hair loss prevention, but this list contains just a few of the most active herbs that can help and treat hair loss.

Rosemary and Sage combined together make a beautiful concoction to rub into your roots each day. It is not only good for helping hair loss, but it also makes the scalp healthy. It has been used in the Mediterranean for centuries as a treatment for hair loss. You can even mix rosemary and sage into a shampoo by mixing with a plain castile soap. The ratio should be small however; too much castile soap in your hair can cause dryness.