Recommendation of Wedding Planner

HI MB Brides,

I am looking for Wedding Planner. Should any of you had engaged wedding planner for ur wedding, can u pls share ur experience & contact & website here?

10q

hi 999,

You can log in to weddingsmalaysia website, you will find the list of Wedding Planner, Photographer, Decor, Flower, etc.

Search the directory of Wedding Planners.

Hi 999,

I just got married almost 2 months ago. It was last minute that my husband and I decide to engage a wedding planner. She did a very nice job (for us) :biggrin: . You can try to give her a call and check out what you would like her to do for you. She do wedding decor, church decor, car decor, your bridal bouquet and groom corsage, and so forth.

I'm not sure the cost going to be if you need full service. As I've mentioned, my husband and I engage her service for church & dinner reception services and also car and flowers for families. Please bear in mind, I only have 10 tables to satisfy. Oh yah, they have a good Emcee too. He's a very good.

Better not keep you waiting, you can email Victoria at victoria@heart2heart.com.my. Just tell her that Sharon gave you her email.

Cheers,

SY

Dear all,

Thanks for recommending...

I had engaged Natasha from the peak x-perience.

I actually ady contacted her end Yr 2007. Its only we had not confirmed on the deal and when i chk back my budget list, i did keep her contact....

N Natasha had indeed started planning for my wedding....

I am relieved now...but need to headache for the guest list...even though abt 15 tables only...haiz :dash2:

Dear all,

Thanks for recommending...

I had engaged Natasha from the peak x-perience.

I actually ady contacted her end Yr 2007. Its only we had not confirmed on the deal and when i chk back my budget list, i did keep her contact....

N Natasha had indeed started planning for my wedding....

I am relieved now...but need to headache for the guest list...even though abt 15 tables only...haiz :dash2:

Hi 999,

Can u advise whether Natasha from the peak x-perience provides good service? Cld u also share the quotation? TQ! :biggrin:

Hi there,

May I know how much is the range of the wedding planner cost? I heard some telling me it cost about 10k and above. Would like to engage one but if the cost is so high then prolly will just burden myself to use that amount for my honeymoon instead.

Hi SaraLee,

Mine is for wedding day co-ordination package which is RM1500 (as of Yr 2007 price when i enquired). I dun have the price for Yr 2009.

N i had did my planning way ahead...so i do not need WP to help me on that ady...

But i think is standard price, perhaps u may chk out for natasha's website link which available in my signature...

Hi Sherlylp,

The cost will definitely depends on what u need the WP to do, of cos.

Perhaps u should enquire the cost by telling the WP what u need them to do...

Btw, i think std package for comprehensive full wedding planning is abt 5k onwards...

Hope my 2 cents helps..

I contacted natasha before too, but she was already booked on the day i require her assistance. I then found my EMCEE who also doubles up as my planner for the day, which is a better arrangement for me cos I only require ONE person to organise and hold the fort for the day. :)