Sign in to follow this  
lovelypiggy

Does any1 hear be YAKULT home delivery service?

Does anyone hear b4 YAKULT home delivery? or does any1 let their children drink yakult.

Yakult is a Cultured milk drink is good for us, it have 30 billion good bacteria.

It help us and children:

*increases good bacteria and reduces harmful ones in our intestine

*Reduces harmful substances (toxins) in our body

* Helps us avoid constipation and diarrhoea

*Helps boost our body's immunity in fighting infectious diseases and occurrence of cancer cells.

now home delivery service is available at kuala lumpur, melaka and seremban only,

Lovelypiggy,

Yakult is such a sweet drink!! Children should not be fed such a sweet drink. Anyway, good bacterias are highly sensitive, they must be kept in a cold temperature to survive. I doubt there are 30 billion good bacterias in Yakult. My doctor told me Vitagen actually does not have lactobacillus or very little of it. It's mostly made of sugar and colorings.

Why dont you try lactobacillus in capsule forms http://lactogg.com/English/default.htm

Lacto-GG can be bought at any pharmacy but it's kinda expensive, RM4 per capsule. It must be kept refrigerated too. I feed this to my daughter every day cos she has constipation problem. What I do is I unscrew the caps and pour out the powder content into a spoonful of her porridge or dessert, mix it well and then give to her.

agree with peipei, yakult is too sweet for children or adults to drink everyday! if really want cultured milk for the healthy bacteria, can just take fresh yogurt & add in yr own fruits or honey to sweeten it. the processed sugar in any sweet drink is not healthy to be consumed everyday.

Yup, agreed. It's better to take probiotic supplement OR yoghurt with probiotic supplement. Over here, the kids don't drink things like Yakult and all. They take yoghurt and unflavoured one at that - just add either fruits or brown sugar.