marcusheart

WARNING: Fraudulent member list

Dear members,

We recently discovered that several business owners (freelance PGs, etc, etc) have been setting up threads with multiple IDs to promote their services or recommend their services to members.

Obviously you cannot trust such business owner to give you the best you desire for your big day! As such we feel that it's important for our members to know who these individuals are in order to protect themselves from having to be misled those "fake" reviews.

The following are the IDs created by business owners with the intention to promote/self praise. We have grouped the IDs according to the business owner whom they are "promoting" for. We have tried our best to unapprove/delete the posts made by these IDs. Should you come accross with their review/comments, please take their review/comments with a pinch of salt.

Group A

Nicolas

mingvy0621

Cindyliaw

QQangel

Zoimage

jessly

fabulous

Group B

jessy81

siewei

julie80

nomilo

siuewei

Group C

eric

angel b

artist_eyes

may^Love

A+L

Group D

Karen's Food Delivery

Piring

cutepup

Group E

dwater

kingfilter

diamond_w

helloabc

Group F

purplesky

prettybabe

citigal

Group G

shindesu2009

Group H

olivia8587

mia0807

Group I

jeff.222

mendy20092009

mendy

Group J

mamaice

mylittledino

weiynyy

Group K

darkchoc

leeyenyee

niunaitang

xiaotianxin82

ilovehk

butterfly80

Group L

peipei4mm

nick_htw

Group M

jimmy&annie

girlgirl5201314

sandytan1979

sandytan

jimmy&annie

michelle1979

mirrychong

yumi1981

girl-girl123

jiajia612

Group N

cass tan

vivi_lee

ester@qiqi

Su Hui

svia_chong

connie_yap

kher yi

[updated as at 17 August 2009]

New addition to Group C => A+L

For those who has responded to A+L's recent thread on the AD photos (thread removed), please disregard any correspondance from A+L as he/she is not a genuine member.

wow!! fabulous also kena ah??i saw fabulous post alot last time.. no wonder so active.. haha.. yalor.. so many ppl use this tactic.. hey.. if wanna do business.. pay lah.. please.. our moderator will give special discount.. ;)

marcusheart...you missed out 'Tiff128' who calls himself as 'Malaysian Kenny G'. He no longer dared to post here...but it's good to put his nick anyway so people are aware of such an unethical Emcee and saxophonist.

New addition => Group G shindesu2009

For those who has read/responded to shindesu2009's post/thread on the VG (thread/link removed), please take note that "she" is not a genuine member nor a BTB.

Thanks Marcus. To the forumers here...let us all help monitor more fake 'reviewers' from conning more people. Report to Admin quickly once you spot a fake review.

New additions:

jeff.222

mendy20092009

mendy

A PG is pretending to be satisfied brides/grooms and trying hard to recommend his own services to our fellow members. Please beware and ignore their posts/PM.

marcusheart...more fake reviewers will appear with new fake names as they are furious you banned them.

Our Admin & MOD are trying their very best to ensure that we, the fellow members won't be cheated by these kinda irresponsible vendors. Wedding is an once in a lifetime kinda event and we cant afford to appoint some non-truthful vendors who up to ripe our money and ruin our big day.

There's a member who used differ name to promote the wedding gown business, I forgot the nick name but I know s/he has lots of acc here.

There's a member who used differ name to promote the wedding gown business, I forgot the nick name but I know s/he has lots of acc here.

You should report to the MOD/Admin so that we can ban those members.

Please take note that we have just found out that there is a new member by the name "Germaine Lim" who has been sending PM to our fellow members with the sole intention to promote a PG named Steven Tan and a MUA Pinky Teng only.

New Addition:

darkchoc

leeyenyee

niunaitang

xiaotianxin82

ilovehk

butterfly80

darkchoc has started a thread "Good photographer for my wedding" and multiples login with the sole intention to promote a PG by the name Eddie Tan. Please take her "comments" and "feedbacks" on this PG with a pinch of salt!

Yes I did. I reported once to MOD/Admin, pls check.

You should report to the MOD/Admin so that we can ban those members.

New addition to Group J:

weiynyy

mylittledino

mamaice

We have warned this member not to solicitating business in MB w/o registering herself as Vendor. She seems to ignore our warning and proceed with creating multiple log in to divert our attention!

Long time I already think many business owners or freelancers will do this. Creating many accounts and sell their business rather than offering genuine and sincere help to those who seek advice here.

To me, I really hate those vendors (either registered with MB or not) who register multiple log in to pretend like a genuine BTB and ask for quote or leave good reviews/ share their "fake" experience with us. This will mislead other members into believing it and engage the particular vendor. If that particular vendor is really that good, naturally his/her clients will give a good remarks on his services. Only those losers who need to cheat us into buying their services. Shame shame...

bunnywife...I totally agree with you. For too long a certain 'Malaysian Kenny G' who is an Emcee and Saxophonist also did that...registering many fake accounts to praise himself until the legitimate vendors here said 'enough's enough!". So we reported him to the mods here and swift action was taken. He no longer dared to post anymore but he is for sure still reading this popular forum...and will surely PM other members discreetly to entice them to hire him.

We all need to unite to combat these con-men. No point we buta-buta believe what we read from these fake con-men wrote. Always doubt what you read 1st...and believe it later AFTER you put two and two together.

New addition:

peipei4mm

nick_htw

peipei4mm has been going rounds to recommend nick_htw, a VG to fellow members. However, we found out that peipei4mm and nick_htw are the same person! Please beware with their tactics. I understand that peipei4mm has been sending PMs to various members. Do not take peipei4mm recommendation at face value. Anyway I have deleted all their posts/thread in the forum.

Latest update: peipei4mm is the sales & marketing person for nick. This is confirmed by nick himself BUT he still thinks that he has done nothing wrong. *speechless*