Hello..i'm searching a guestbook for my wedding..

it's so hard to find a guestbook that i like at sabah so if there any shop at peninsular malaysia willing to ship at sabah i would like to buy it if it's fit my requirement

or any suggestion shop at sbah that sell nice wedding guestbook?

Anything in particular you are looking for? I know some places like shopping malls sells those standard kind of guestbook... Those with red brocade cover and with plain red paper inside... Or are you after something in particular?

When's your wedding? Otherwise, you can try to make one yourself... heheh.. :biggrin:

Or you can try this website.. Hopefully it helps... http://divinefavorz.com/mall/index.php?mai...ex&cPath=15

Anything in particular you are looking for? I know some places like shopping malls sells those standard kind of guestbook... Those with red brocade cover and with plain red paper inside... Or are you after something in particular?

When's your wedding? Otherwise, you can try to make one yourself... heheh.. :biggrin:

Or you can try this website.. Hopefully it helps... http://divinefavorz.com/mall/index.php?mai...ex&cPath=15

those with red cover n with plain red paper inside notmally got chinese word and most of them suit for chinese wedding...i had saw some guestbook like that at my place...i prefer more to western guestbook something like this guestbook or guestbook 1

those with red cover n with plain red paper inside notmally got chinese word and most of them suit for chinese wedding...i had saw some guestbook like that at my place...i prefer more to western guestbook something like this guestbook or guestbook 1

Halo;

U can get these more western liked guestbook from 'Lovely Lace' & 'Memory Lane'.

Good Luck :happy:

There can be many methods to DIY.

Look for those stationery shops that sells red coloured thick card the size of manila cards. Cut to your own desired size.

Do some scrapbooking style on it. Voila! You have 1 guestbook!

Perhaps google for scrapbooking for more ideas?

Hi arnellia,

I am new here. I have been searching for the western guestbook (White color with ribbon and lace type) for quite sometimes. Been looking for it at living cabin, jusco, parkson, lovely lace however can’t find my ideal one : ( till I searched it online and found one at PJ…it’s a online and retails store located at SS2, PJ. You may also place the order online (I guess)…personally I went to the shop and view it….it’s nice and elegant : )

At last I found my one for my church wedding.

I also bought the flower girls accesorries, ring pillow and other western items over there.

The website is somethingspecialtoyou.com

Hope it helps…