shenchze

WC (toilet bowl)。。。

margarita, not sure whether the toilet bowl have different size, all i know is there was size for the output, u have to remove yr current one for measurement or if you have the model of the current bowl will be better, another thing u have to consider, removing current bowl might cause dmg of tiles surrounding yr bowl (wall + floor), so you have to replace the tiles instead. if you r those fussy type, u might don wan to c the different colors tiles been replace...then u have to look for the tiles with exactly same QC n same code (note : different QC even is the same model code will cause slightly different color), else u have to spend another budget to redo the tiles for yr bathroom....

yeah....i have finally bought my WC...

only cost for RM 259/unit...

so happy!!!!!!!!!!! ^.^

Hi shenchze,

Can you share with me where you bought the INNO WC? the one you bought is 2 piece or 1 piece?

pokpok,

I just bought 2 INNO WC in Cheras area with the price of RM 260 per unit. It is only a normal 2pc WC, if u wan newer design with only 1pc, the price will be higher.

Chris,

I have to check the invoice for the full address, it closed on Sunday. It is a marble & tiles shop in Taman Connaught, the corner is a dim sum restaurant. They only sell normal WC, if u wan nicer n special one, it might not ur ideal place.

Yup. for RM150 it includes dismatling the old W.C. and installing new ones.

For RM1500, one can get very beautiful sinks. My personal view, Homedec gives u an idea, but u can always scout around (i.e. Puchong/Damansara Utama area) for better deals.

Donny, can I have the contractor name to dismantle & install WC? Need one for my office. Thanks in advance :lol: