shenchze

WC (toilet bowl)。。。

Hi All,

I have read most of the thread here, but I cant find any one talk about the WC in bathroom..

Is there any one can recommend what brand of the WC is preferable?

And where can I get the reasonable price of WC in town?

I have tried to survey few shops..

most of the WC cost about 400-1000+++

kind of expensive to me...

If there is anyone who knows where can get the WC with reasonable price..

pls do give advise ya..

Thank you very much 1st... ^.^

Talking about toilet bowls reminds me of a story which I'd like to share. But before I tell the story, I need to make sure you know what a tampon is. It's one of those things a lady needs monthly during her period, and a tampon is the type that's about the size of a finger which is inserted into .. you-know-where.

OK, there was this guy who heard about a restaurant in Japan which had a very hi-tech ladies toilet. Every function of the toilet facilities was operated by just pushing buttons. Now, this guy was so curious about it that one evening he purposely went to eat at the restaurant with an intention of sneaking into the toilet to see for himself what the heck the brouhaha was about.

After he had finished his meal there, he did chance upon a moment when nobody was watching and then popped into that ladies toilet.

Oh boy! How amazed he was by what he saw inside. True enough, everything looked so highly automated, and what caught his attention most were the 4 buttons next to the toilet seat. The first button was labeled WW, second button was WA, third was PP, and the last button was labeled ATR.

Being such a curious cat, this guy decided that he must find out what the heck those damn buttons were all about. So, he undid his trousers and sat down on to the toilet bowl.

After finishing his little job there, he could hardly wait to try the first button. Wow, you know what he got after he pushed the WW button? Warm water gushing out to gently splash his under and wash him very clean.

Then he went for the next button - the WA button. After he pushed it, a stream of soothing warm air blew his under and made him dry.

Aha, things were getting more joyful for this chap, so he proceeded to the third button; the one which was labeled PP. After pushing that button, a device with a fluffy and powdery blob swiveled out from somewhere and began to puff and dab his under filling the air with a pleasant aroma. That device was a powder puff; which was what the PP meant.

Wow wow wow! This guy really enjoyed every second of his time in there.

Now he came to the last button – the ATR button. This must be the best of all, he said to himself. It must be the ultimate ecstasy. And so he braced himself for the final showdown. Putting his finger on the ATR label, he closed his eyes, pushed the button, and waited.

Then suddenly, other people who were outside the toilet in the dining area heard a loud painful scream “AAAAW!”

That ATR stands for … Automatic Tampon Remover.

Hahaha....

IS there really such toilet available?

I've heard and seen the 1st button function in some public toilet lah..but the 2nd, 3rd and 4th sounds ridiculous lo

haha this make me laugh so hard...

btw, beside than Johnson Suisse, another other recommended brand? im looking for those not to expensive but still reasonable toilet sets (toilet bowl & basin)

haha this make me laugh so hard...

btw, beside than Johnson Suisse, another other recommended brand? im looking for those not to expensive but still reasonable toilet sets (toilet bowl & basin)

Got ORIN, KimGress, etc.

If u ask me, some people dont take their W.C seriously. Ask any guy, the W.C is like their Frozen Throne where they will spend nearly an hour sitting down on it, reading magazines, playing their PS3, smoking, etc, and sometimes a sanctity away from the world.

As such, get one with the best quality and one fitted with the nicest and most confortable toilet seats.

ya was having a same thought with u, bcos i just purchased a 2nd hand house, im still wondering whether should i replace the whole new toilet bowl or only the toilet seats will do... any better idea?

ya was having a same thought with u, bcos i just purchased a 2nd hand house, im still wondering whether should i replace the whole new toilet bowl or only the toilet seats will do... any better idea?

Hi Inoone,

I am also buying a second hand house..

the 1st thing came across HB's mind is... he want to change the toilet bowl for this old house...

he cant stand to use the WC which other ppl has used for about 10 yrs...

but it is really costly to get the branded WC..

that's why we have looked for so many shop on the WC..

finally we found a reasonable local brand call "Inno"...and the WC looks better than the current old 1...some more the price is reasonable...so we quickly grab 3 for the house..

Hope this info may help you a bit.. :-)

Of course, the first place to renovate when one buys an old house is the toilet. One should immediately change the toilet bowls, since there are urine stains hidden at side of the bowl..hehe. Anyway, the cost is just RM600 (RM150 -workmanship & RM450 - the bowl)

At the same time, do change the sinks and get those awesome white square sinks.

Good Luck

For me..usually i recommend monte carlo, johnson suisse and another brand cant remember what name is it...it looks quite okay..range from RM450 - RM 550 will give you good wcs...:) Worth it..

@ shenchze - totally agree with you, i myself cant stand the toilet bowl that other ppl had used up for years...

@ Mr. Donny - the RM600.00 charges issit including of dismental the existing toilet bowl? i saw a toilet sets in home deco last week, RM1588 inclusive of mirror, sink (square just like those hotel one) with built in cabinet but there was no toilet bowl included, issit worth?

Yup. for RM150 it includes dismatling the old W.C. and installing new ones.

For RM1500, one can get very beautiful sinks. My personal view, Homedec gives u an idea, but u can always scout around (i.e. Puchong/Damansara Utama area) for better deals.

thanks for your advise, Mr Donny :lol:

have anyone of you do place shower screen in the toilet? the cheapest i survey so far is RM600 :huh:

Talking about toilet bowls reminds me of a story which I'd like to share. But before I tell the story, I need to make sure you know what a tampon is. It's one of those things a lady needs monthly during her period, and a tampon is the type that's about the size of a finger which is inserted into .. you-know-where.

OK, there was this guy who heard about a restaurant in Japan which had a very hi-tech ladies toilet. Every function of the toilet facilities was operated by just pushing buttons. Now, this guy was so curious about it that one evening he purposely went to eat at the restaurant with an intention of sneaking into the toilet to see for himself what the heck the brouhaha was about.

After he had finished his meal there, he did chance upon a moment when nobody was watching and then popped into that ladies toilet.

Oh boy! How amazed he was by what he saw inside. True enough, everything looked so highly automated, and what caught his attention most were the 4 buttons next to the toilet seat. The first button was labeled WW, second button was WA, third was PP, and the last button was labeled ATR.

Being such a curious cat, this guy decided that he must find out what the heck those damn buttons were all about. So, he undid his trousers and sat down on to the toilet bowl.

After finishing his little job there, he could hardly wait to try the first button. Wow, you know what he got after he pushed the WW button? Warm water gushing out to gently splash his under and wash him very clean.

Then he went for the next button - the WA button. After he pushed it, a stream of soothing warm air blew his under and made him dry.

Aha, things were getting more joyful for this chap, so he proceeded to the third button; the one which was labeled PP. After pushing that button, a device with a fluffy and powdery blob swiveled out from somewhere and began to puff and dab his under filling the air with a pleasant aroma. That device was a powder puff; which was what the PP meant.

Wow wow wow! This guy really enjoyed every second of his time in there.

Now he came to the last button – the ATR button. This must be the best of all, he said to himself. It must be the ultimate ecstasy. And so he braced himself for the final showdown. Putting his finger on the ATR label, he closed his eyes, pushed the button, and waited.

Then suddenly, other people who were outside the toilet in the dining area heard a loud painful scream "AAAAW!"

That ATR stands for … Automatic Tampon Remover.

This is really funny! (( :lol: ))

do you guys know where is the best place ( CHEAPEST) hehe.. to get bathroom stuff like shower screen, sink , toilet bowl etc etc.. plan to change mine. :) any help is very very much appreciated!

my new house is 2nd hand, but no one ever stayed in before. but i feel like c hanging all the toilet bowls, coz i think the current quality installed by developer wouldn't be good, isn't this true? yday i told hb about changing all, he said no need la..no one use before, t hen i said the quality low, want to change to bigger ones, he LOL at me, saying where got bigger size? is it true that all toilet bowls are same size meh?? later i thought, at least change the one in our master room la..i wish to have a brand new, nicer one..but never know that standard pricing also is few hundreds?? like rm500? kindly advise should change or not le? t hanks..