angielynn

Any "Hei" Puncher for Sale

Hi,

I am looking a "Hei" puncher for my invitation card. Anyone have this puncher? If you have 1 and still using it, I can wait till June as my wedding day is on Dec. Thanks

Hi there..i tried to find the puncher everywhere too but unfortunately, couldnt find any. so i went to bid thru ebay..and it reach safely after 2 weeks. All u need is to have paypal. I manage to get the item for about rm40++ after convert to RM. :) Although it slightly expensive for the shipping cost..but i guess this is the only way to buy if u really want the puncher. :) good luck..

Hi girls, may i ask, what the purpose of hei puncher? :unsure:

many ppl buying it but i cant imagine whats the purpose of that..

could anyone tel me? :unsure:

Hi,

I have got mine and I use this for my table number and church booklet cos i DIY it myself

i got 1 which i never use.

i bought it last time because i super kiasu when everyone gather together to get from ebay..

i got 1 which i never use.

i bought it last time because i super kiasu when everyone gather together to get from ebay..

haha aishi, im like super kiasu as well and tend to get one since everybody talking bout it but dunno what's the usage of it.. :lol: