Netty

Etiqa - Saving plan????

As I know, there is one plan from etiqa which they claim is saving "Mesra" can get full refund. There is a news article in Stars newpapers saying about this etiqa Mesra plan, lots of people get cheated by the agents. This plan is purely a "Life Insurance", not Saving. Bank Negara also has banned etiqa open booth in any shopping center.

As I know, there is one plan from etiqa which they claim is saving "Mesra" can get full refund. There is a news article in Stars newpapers saying about this etiqa Mesra plan, lots of people get cheated by the agents. This plan is purely a "Life Insurance", not Saving. Bank Negara also has banned etiqa open booth in any shopping center.

________________________________________________________________________________

Hi all,

I am an agent of etiqa takaful. I understand every single problem stated above. Well, I actually joined etiqa for only about a month. If you guys notice that 2-3 months ago, they were a lot of youngsters hanging around at almost all shopping complexes doing agent recruitment. I am actually a student and one of the victims, they attracts me with the superb high commission and the plan that we are 'supposed' to be selling now, which is (MUSTIQA).

Normally they will ask for your contact number and call you when they have this so called 'talk'. They are too smart to recruit youngsters which are around age(18-23), a average of age 20 because youngsters are easy to be brain washed. Yes, their tactic is to brain wash those agents.

After I joined and paid for the examination fees (RM367) and went to their so-called "meeting", they tend to postpone the new plan which is Mustiqa by giving us lots of excuses. By now, we are still selling mesra plan because other agents who joined etiqa before me, maybe 6 months ago, they actually earning -ve income because we do not have any basic if we do not do sales but expenses are increasing. I think we only started to sell mesra plan again 3 weeks ago and last 2 weeks they told us there is a "new" plan came out which is (warisan). I went to survey and this warisan was actually launched few years back. So by now, they are selling both warisan and mesra.

We as an agent also conned by this (SC) company, they asked us to sell this plan first while waiting for mustiqa plan to be launched and trained us to practice the plan and we as an agent do not know anything behind because we are being cheated as well. Well, of course when I see the quotation and calculate, I found out a lot of problems and when I ask my team leader, he told me something else and some long long story and eventually I forgot what I wanted to ask. *this is their sales tactic* The even hide things from agents and when I ask again they will scold and tell me not to be so complicated. Their theory is, if we being as an agent think complicate stuff will lead the customer to ask as well, so we can't think so much just do sales if we want to earn.

By now, I never do any sales because they are now doing warm market which is targeting on friends and relativse. I can't get over myself to do all this things to my friends and relatives. So yea...

Well, they are some agents as victims as well because a lot of customers make complaints, they simply terminated 200 agents randomly but not even one of those so-called seniors. Worst case is, when customer received those letters and choose to surrender, those agents have to pay back all their commissions. If they don't have the money to pay back they need to declare bankcrupcy. p/s: their commissions are really high that you can't imagine. Let me give you an example, there are leaders age 20 earning around 10-40k per month, driving big big cars. Can you imagine how much they are earning? Those are part of customers money, maybe like 35% for agent commission, 15% maybe for SC, another 15% for leader, we call that (SGSM),and part of it will be donated to the tabung, imagine how much your money is actually being saved?

My case is actually not a very big case, I only paid a 367 and wasted my sem break. Some of them even stop their study to join this. Those are really sad cases. So, you guys decide whether it is the company's problem or agent's problem?

Hi guys,

I'm d victim of this plan. I advised u guys write in to complaint about d con policy n get full refund. In fact, I heard those who signed up under SC get back their full refund. Unfortunately, I'm still in d midst of claiming as I signed under Etiqa consultant directly. There are still plenty consultants who spreading the high return n many victims' money had been 'burnt' without realising. We must do smtg to stop n prevent these con things continue to run.

gosh.... i just knew about this today!!! T.T btwn, u were saying that write in complaint n get full refund... do u mind sending me a copy of complaint letter if u don mind?........ i feel like being cheated and i hope im not the last one who know about this.... T.T

Hi guys,

I'm d victim of this plan. I advised u guys write in to complaint about d con policy n get full refund. In fact, I heard those who signed up under SC get back their full refund. Unfortunately, I'm still in d midst of claiming as I signed under Etiqa consultant directly. There are still plenty consultants who spreading the high return n many victims' money had been 'burnt' without realising. We must do smtg to stop n prevent these con things continue to run.