ryne

Makeup Artist - Mae Liew

Hi, I'mBless, I've just PM-ed you, please check ur inbox :wink:

Btw, yanz88, your user-name looks familiar to me, I think I've PM-ed you before right? Cause I really can't remember... so in case I didn't send the last time, I'm now sending another time...hope you don't mind~ sorry for being such a blur head~ :dash2:

Hi Pink Kitty,

Yes, you have sent to me before :D hehe .. thanks again ya !

I have request to view your msn space, i think waiting for your approval :D thank you so much ya pretty !

Btw, yanz88, your user-name looks familiar to me, I think I've PM-ed you before right? Cause I really can't remember... so in case I didn't send the last time, I'm now sending another time...hope you don't mind~ sorry for being such a blur head~ :dash2:

Hi Pink Kitty,

I have request to view your msn space, i think waiting for your approval :D thank you so much ya pretty !

Hahaha~ I am soooo blur lah~ but luckily not 100% blur yet~ :P

Okie, I've approved the request d~ you should be able to view now~ thanks! :wub:

Hi Pink Kitty,

Hahaha~ I am soooo blur lah~ but luckily not 100% blur yet~ :P

Okie, I've approved the request d~ you should be able to view now~ thanks! :wub:

Can ou pm mae liew ctc details & where can i view her photo gallery?

Thanks!

hi!

can u pm me mae's contact and website as well? my rom is on 9th sept...hope it's not too late..:P

thanks!!!!!

Ann Ann, Solvang & 999, I've PM you already, sorry for the late reply... btw, Mae Liew's website address is stated at my sigature there~ can see?

Yes Pink Kitty.

U r so kind for ur such long PM recominding the related vendors for wedding.

Appreciate it.

Thanks.

Ann Ann, Solvang & 999, I've PM you already, sorry for the late reply... btw, Mae Liew's website address is stated at my sigature there~ can see?

Hi Pink Kitty,

Can u please PM me Mae Liew's contact?? My email address is carmen82sg@yahoo.com.sg

Thanks...

Hi Pink Kitty,

Can u please PM me Mae Liew's contact?? My email address is carmen82sg@yahoo.com.sg

Thanks...

Hi Sense,

I PM you d...please check your Forum's inbox~ =)

Hi Pink Kitty,

Thanks...

Hi Sense,

I PM you d...please check your Forum's inbox~ =)

Hi Pink Kitty,

I saw your message already.

Thanks... :smile:

Hi Pink Kitty,

Can i have d MUA contact pls? Do u mind to share with me on d package she offered as well?

My email is lingivy@hotmail.com. Many thanks :)

Poisonivy, so sorry, I seldom login here d... and I can't remember if I had replied u.... sorry if the reply comes too late :(

Hi Pink Kitty,

Can i have d MUA contact pls? Do u mind to share with me on d package she offered as well?

Poisonivy, so sorry, I seldom login here d... and I can't remember if I had replied u.... sorry if the reply comes too late :(

Hi Pink Kitty,

Yup, I received oredi. Thanks so much :)

plese pm the details to me as well...thanks a lot ~~~

Hi, I'm a newbie here.. this is my very first post! I'm getting married in Nov & now desperately looking for a MUA. Gene Lim & Remy are both unavailable on my AD. Can someone pls PM me Mae's contact phone no. Thanks!

Michelle

plese pm the details to me as well...thanks a lot ~~~

Hi, I'm a newbie here.. this is my very first post! I'm getting married in Nov & now desperately looking for a MUA. Gene Lim & Remy are both unavailable on my AD. Can someone pls PM me Mae's contact phone no. Thanks!

Michelle

Hi Michelle,

If you couldn't get Mae, you may consider my MUA... Cue're Cheah.

here's the website: www.cuere.blog.com

enjo.

Thanks enjo. I'll check it out!

Hi Pinky,

can email me Mae's contact and website? teng_jc@hotmail.com

Thanks a lot

Hi Pink Kitty,

Hi there,

May I have Mae contact and link to her profile, my email is szemey@gmail.com. Seems like it is really hard to find a MUA who is nice and offer reasonable price and the worst part is those who fall under this category are booked in advance :(

Dear All customer

This is mae Liew,If you interested to look for my service ,please feel free to view my work at http://maeliewedding@blogspot.com. or kindly contact me by my email:maeliew@gmail.com .looking forward to hear from you.

Maeliew

the art of mae atelier workshop