twinklestar79

Culinary Creations: Bento Craze!

Omg, it's so cute! Haha, the girly girl in me loves the little forks with animals on them. I showed it to HB & said my fruits will tate better if I eat it with that instead of a boring metal fork!

twinklestar,

this weekend i am going Daisho lo....i wanna grab some bento stuffs too! your bento look very nice...i wanna make too!!! (if i have time la)

BG, lately i have been hit by bento bug... Hehe..And it's actually a way to used up the leftover dish we had for our dinner the day b4.. So no need to stuff myself and hubby during dinner time with lots of food cooked..

twinklestar,

*nod nod* like the idea but I'm not a chef at home, normally all food will be sapu by my brother as he is the last for dinner =D if at HB's place, he will sapu everything! hahaahha :lol: maybe I can keep something for the next day and try out the bento, I hope he will appreciate the art of bento. :cool:

BG, lately i have been hit by bento bug... Hehe..And it's actually a way to used up the leftover dish we had for our dinner the day b4.. So no need to stuff myself and hubby during dinner time with lots of food cooked..

Prepared another bento.. This time with a boy and girl shaped rice.. :wub:

IMG_0004_edited.jpg

IMG_0005_edited.jpg

Wah....you are very creative !!!!!!! I think I must buy a bento set in future for my baby...attract her to eat....but how to be creative like you ???

Lunch Bento #5 -Bacon and Asparagus Rolls, Teriyaki Glazed Skewers and Coleslaw..

Sorry mods.. I dunno which category it belongs, so I post it here since the other bentos that I made is in this thread..

IMG_0031_edited.jpg

IMG_0032_edited.jpg

IMG_0037_edited-1.jpg

twinkle, u make these bento for urself or for hubby/kids?

i think whoever sees this bento being eaten will surely look wt their own meal n *sighhh*

hahah suddenly u might start getting meal orders for ppl!!

twinkle, u make these bento for urself or for hubby/kids?

i think whoever sees this bento being eaten will surely look wt their own meal n *sighhh*

hahah suddenly u might start getting meal orders for ppl!!

Hi Aisumomo, all these bento is for Hubby to take to his office for lunch.. Nah, its not that delicious till getting meal orders from other yet.. Still learning to play around with cooking...

it still look really pretty! can see u put alot of 'heart' into making them ^_^

ur hubby must really be happy. healthy and well presented food with added love hehe

gals,

here's my contribution...

my first ever bento set..

make this for hb breakfast but he is too shy to bring it to his workplace... :P :P

so i took it to my office instead...

Bento1.jpg

this is for my niece...

Bento2.jpg