mummyally

Sales and offers of baby stuffs

AN ODE TO PARENTHOOD

Kuala Lumpur, May 9, 2012 – Given the dearth of well-crafted carriers for yummy mummies and stylish daddies, one would think that parenthood was the death knell of all the design connoisseurs out there.

That is, until now.

Playfully dubbed ‘Mama’ and ‘Dada, thirtyfour celebrates this important chapter in your life with bags that are heavy on the style and substance.

Creat...ed for a longer shelf life in the post-baby years, the ‘Mama’ bag is a work of art in turquoise and grey calfskin, while the ‘Dada’ bag is masculinity personified in brown calfskin, or a utilitarian navy canvas.

With its aesthetic credits in the bag (pun intended), the ‘Mama’ and ‘Dada’ are well armed with waterproof lining in an exercise in practicality. Coming in handy are also multiple-sized pockets, including a bottle-sized one that is accompanied by its very own insulated bottle holder.

Waterproof diaper changing pads and adjustable shoulder straps complete the baby-friendly arsenal while stroller clips are the very word in hands-free convenience, allowing your bag to swing securely from the stroller while Baby coos from within.

Featuring an additional shorter shoulder strap, the ‘Mama’ bag is easily converted into a shoulder tote, while the strap and buckle element on the sides allows you to tighten the bag or loop a blanket around it easily.

The very dream of design-conscious (and practical) parents.

https://www.facebook.com/events/225112837597635

Wednesday 9th May 2012

7pm - 10pm

RSVP - info@thirtyfour.net

thirtyfour.store

Lot UGF9, upper ground floor

Bangsar viillage 2

+603 2282 0432

mamadadateaser2.jpg

anyone interested to bulk buy this no rinse shampoo cap for confinement use.

nav_m.gifNo rinse Oasis™ Bed Bath System - Shampoo Cap, For Confinement use

Hi mummies

I tried to post this in garage sale but the mods have still not approve my post and it has been a while

Actually I would like to let go of my girl’s Sweet Cherry Baby Child CAr Seat Booster. She refuses to sit in it now.

This is how it looks. http://gubibaby.com/about/post/carseat-carrier-sweet-cherry/baby-child-booster-seat-grey/ But the one I have, the red color is brighter. Looks better.

Condition: Very good condition. Guaranteed. Almost new. I started her quite late so she seldom uses the carseat.

Price: RM180 ( I got it for RM230)

Pls pm me or rep me through this post k. Thanks :)

Ive got a set of Spectra 3 Breast Pump to let go. its with double pumping. used for 2 weeks only, very new coz used to pump 3 times a day only. together im selling it off with 12 storage bottles of 5 oz. letting go at rm350 (nego). free postage/cod. if need any pictures, please let me know.

Hi mummies

I tried to post this in garage sale but the mods have still not approve my post and it has been a while

Actually I would like to let go of my girl’s Sweet Cherry Baby Child CAr Seat Booster. She refuses to sit in it now.

This is how it looks. http://gubibaby.com/...ster-seat-grey/ But the one I have, the red color is brighter. Looks better.

Condition: Very good condition. Guaranteed. Almost new. I started her quite late so she seldom uses the carseat.

Hi I'm interest with your car seat.

how is the car seat condition? When u purchase it? Do you have pictures >

Thanks ,

Fiona Goh

Hi ZeroFlower,

I'm interested with you car seat. Mind to email me the photo to rosayee@hotmail.com? COD? When you purchase it?

Hi mummies

This is how it looks. http://gubibaby.com/...ster-seat-grey/ But the one I have, the red color is brighter. Looks better.

Hi Mona,

Is your cheap diapers still valids? how to order?

How does the "Mamypoko Korea Economy - Diapers Tape" and "Huggies Ultra USA (Wriggles Diapers Tape)" looks like? Mind to email me the sample photo at rosayee@hotmail.com?

What do you mean by "plain packaging"? Do you still have stock for XL size? What's the maximum weight size for your XL size diapers?

Thanks.

Hi, the price is per pack..

I would suggest you to ask friend that stay nearby to buy together if the quantity too many for yourself. That way will save you a lot :)

QUOTE (wsyrinrin @ Nov 3 2011, 05:32 PM)

May I know the price per carton or per pack?

QUOTE (Mona Goh @ Nov 3 2011, 08:39 AM)

Hi mummies,

interested in finding the cheapest baby diapers??

Ask your friends or relatives who use same brand n size of diapers to do combine shipping to get cheaper price of diapers. Good idea right?? ;)

BUY MORE SAVE MORE :)

1.Mamypoko Original Jumbo (Pooh Design Diapers Tape) (Hot Item)

M Size (66Pcs) = RM44.00

L Size (56Pcs) = RM44.00

Minimum Order = 3 Carton (3 packs/ carton)

2. Mamypoko Korea Economy - Diapers Tape (Hot Item)

New Born / S Size (80pcs) = RM37.00 - Plain Packaging

M Size (80Pcs) = RM39.00 - Plain Packaging

L Size (80Pcs) = RM41.00 - Plain Packaging

XL (80Pcs) = RM44.00 - Plain Packaging

XXL (80Pcs) =RM46.00 - Plain Packaging

Minimum Order = 3 packs (1 carton)

3. Huggies Ultra USA (Wriggles Diapers Tape) (Hot Item)

New Born / S Size (80pcs) = RM37.00 - Plain Packaging

M Size (80Pcs) = RM39.00 - Plain Packaging

L Size (80Pcs) = RM41.00 - Plain Packaging

XL (80Pcs) = RM44.00 - Plain Packaging

XXL (80Pcs) =RM46.00 - Plain Packaging

Minimum Order = 3 packs (1 corton)

Shipping use Kangaroo RM 9 / Carton ( Not for Sabah & Sarawak)

Contact me if you interested. Email or PM or visit our store www.facebook.com/mumblingbaby

I've PMed both fiona and rosa. Please check ya:)

zero

Hi mummies

Hi I'm interest with your car seat.

how is the car seat condition? When u purchase it? Do you have pictures >

Thanks ,

Fiona Goh

Lazada Malaysia sells cheap baby diapers and got free shipping nationwide. Here's the link. Not sure how long it will take to receive the stuff though... has anyone tried?

Worry about your baby skin affected by residual chemical and colouring? Try organic baby wear and you will love it when you feel the softness of the cotton.

Visit our Facebook link http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/We-Love-Green-Organic-Baby-Garment/207730312686669 for more details.

We are giving RM8 voucher for the 1st time buyer who "like" our Facebook.

I bought the ISIS Pump set with Bag & 2 Ice pack , 2 x 4oz bottle , 2 x 9 oz bottle, Normal price is RM 389.90, After 30% discount only RM 272.60.

Beside this , the sterelizer also got sales, Milk bottle also , Teats also ... also 30% off... very worrth it.

I have Abbott Similac Mom 900g per can milk powder to let go. Cheaper than market price. PM me for the price.

As well as Baby Love Night Diapers M size about 55pcs to let go. coz previously i bought the jumbo pack 66pcs but my baby skin not suitable to it. so wanna let go. PM me to offer for this Baby Love diapers.

Im selling my baby items.

1. Little bean super trio food processor (sold)

Price: rm 200 (nego), rrp: rm 299

Condition: never used, warranty until aug 2013

Complete set with manual and recipe book

2. Graco junior baby car seat (sold)

Price: rm150

Condition: 8/10

3. Various brand cloth diaper (sold)

6 cloth diaper n 11 inserts

Price: rm130

Confition: never used

I will send you photo if u r interested

Celt_el@hotmail.com

All price is nego, fast sell.

Thx a lot

Additional item:

4. The first years gentle glide portable glider (sold)

Price: rm200 (nego). Rrp: rm399.

Condition: 9/10 (rarely used)

Celt_el@hotmail.com

Additional item:

4. The first years gentle glide portable glider (sold)

Price: rm200 (nego). Rrp: rm399.

Condition: 9/10 (rarely used)

Celt_el@hotmail.com

17oct2012_groviasale.jpg

We’re having a SUPER SALE on Grovia Shell sets – Now only MYR47.50 each (original price RM90!)

Maximum limit of 2 per person & some patterns are super limited, so get in quick! Tell all your cloth-diapering friends too, we’ve got enough for everyone icon_smile.gif?m=1129645325g

FREE Poslaju shipping, can you believe it? icon_smile.gif?m=1129645325g

SHOP now at our Grovia Asia Facebook store >>

I want to sell off my used baby stuff

a) Medela pump (PISA)

- Condition 9/10 - used for 1 yr

- RM 850

b) Avent ISIS IQ bottle warmer

- Condtion 8/10 - used for 1 yr

- RM 100

c) Baby sling -

- Condition 10/10 - used for couple times only

- RM 50

All are used items , price is negotiable , staying in puchong area , interested buyer pls sms to 012 3772881 .

* want to upload the picture but don't know how

Thanks

hi mummies,

i want to sell off my breast pump

it's a brand new breast pump and i never use it before becos it's just too late my sister post it back to me from other country. :rclxub:

price definitely much cheaper from retail price.

PM me for price if any mummies interested.

Happy pregnancy!

saw a new ads for December 2013 sales.

www.babyzone.com.my.

i' just bought their medela freestyle over there.

price is tempting cox i went to expo shah alam, and this web site offered better price than the exhibitioon... ^.^

Hi,

I got 4 boxes of Similac Step 1 (200g) to let go. (expired date: 01/2015)

My boy is over a year and I have changed to Step 3.

Planning to let go for RM 18/box and all at once.

Interested buyer, please sms me at 016-421 8640.

Thank you.

Congratulation to the proud dad & mom!
The arrival of child marks a new chapter of life for the loving couple.

Traditionally, when a baby turns one month old, parents will hold a baby full moon celebration together with relatives and friends. Guest will bring gifts of money in red envelopes to bless the baby. In return, guess will receive plates of red eggs, rice cakes (ang-ku kuih) as a gift.

• Rounded shape of red eggs symbolizes luck, harmony, unity and new life.
  • Rounded shape of rice cake (紅圓粿) inform to the guess on the arrival of baby boy.
  • Little peach shape of rice cake (紅桃粿) inform to the guess on the arrival of baby girl.

Justart offer variety of baby full moon packages which combine both traditional (red eggs, rice cake) and modernisms (tarts).

寶寶出生一個月後稱為滿月,傳統華人的習俗稱為 『 彌月之喜 』 或為 『 彌月喜悅 』。家人會在這一天致送各種賀禮,如紅龜粿、紅圓、紅桃、紅雞蛋、等物品,答謝親朋好友的祝福。

• 紅雞蛋 – 同時象征” 好运,幸福,和谐”之意。
  • 紅桃粿 – 告訴親朋好友女寶寶的出生。
  • 紅圓粿 – 告訴親朋好友男寶寶的出生。

Justart 巧塔有推出幸福宝宝满月礼盒配套。融合传统 (紅雞蛋, 紅龜糕) 与潮流 (巧塔) 的元素。保留传统的新巧思。

10003235_693283870731360_545934230509908