mummyally

Sales and offers of baby stuffs

Hi,

I am parent of 2 children who is like you who spend lot of time searching for higher quality product for our children. In some case i am joining order with friend and family to obtain more discounts and now I decided to expend it as a business. I am more than happy to help you sourcing for product at cheaper price should there is demand. Please visit my store at: http://www.lelong.com.my/merchant/hklim12.htm

Baby monitor Night Vision, AV OUT, Flower Designfor sales, ragular price RM519 now RM390.

Relax with confidence while your baby rests - this baby monitor will act as your additional eyes and ears in order to guarantee the safety of the small one.

This baby monitor will allow parents to observe e as well as hear their baby or babies while moving around the house. It is perfect for checking on the baby without disturbing them. You will have the freedom to watch TV, listen to music, entertain guests, do household chores, exercise, or sleep with the assurance that you'll always know when your baby needs you. If the 1.5 inch screen is too small, then use the AV OUT slot to connect the monitor to a television in your bedroom or living room to spend less time worrying and more time relaxing.

Babies will love the cute flower design and parents will especially appreciate the easy to use and being installation-free. The handy clip-on camera can be placed on the baby's cradle or bed to allow for easy view of your little one and was designed specifically with you and your baby's needs in mind. This baby monitor is also great at night as the 8 IR lights will automatically go to work and provide a bright night view of your baby to make sure you can still keep an eye on them. Those 3 AM checkups are no more as all you need to do is take a quick glance at your baby monitor to know that your little one is safe and secure.

At a Glance...

• Wireless baby monitor with 5 meter night vision
  • AV OUT port so you can keep your eye on your baby through the TV or other visual device
  • Clip-on camera for easy and convenient placement
  • Cute flower camera - loved by babies
  • Truly portable for the busy parent

Manufacturer Specifications

General

• Resolution: 300k (VGA)
  • Channels: 4
  • Transmission Frequency: 2400 to 2483 MHz
  • Transmitting Power: 17dBm
  • Effective Range: Up to 30 Meters Normally, 150-200 Meters with Open Accessibility
  • Intermediate Frequency: 480MHz
  • Demodulation Mode: FM
  • White Balance: Auto
  • Antenna: 50ohm SMA
  • Receiving Sensitivity: < -85dBm
  • SNR: > 40 dB
  • Transfer Rate: 3 Mpbs
  • Audio Sample Rate: 16kHz (8bit)
  • Audio Response Frequency: 100Hz - 3kHz
  • Receiver Power Source: Built-In Battery or Power Adapter
  • Receiver Battery Size: 700mAh
  • Usage Time: 2 Hours
  • Camera Power Source: Power Adapter

Camera

• Image Sensor: 1/3 CMOS
  • Lens: f: 6.0mm
  • Viewing Angle: 40 Degrees

Night Vision

• LED Light: 8 White LEDs, Night Visibility up to 5 Meters
  • F = 1.8
  • Min LUX: 0

Display

• Display: 1.5 Inch
  • Display Resolution: 320x240
  • Non Touchscreen Display

Ports

• AV OUT
  • DC IN

Product Notes

• Handy clip-on camera for easy placement
  • Easy installation, no software needed
  • Brightness control and low battery indicator

Dimensions

• Receiver dimensions: 111x80x23mm (L x W x D)
  • Receiver weight: 118g
  • Camera dimensions: 280x84x80mm (L x W x D)
  • Camera weight: 134g
  • Weight/dimension is for the main item of this boxed product, to help you compare product sizes before buying: please do not base your shipping calculations on this price - shipping prices depend on your cart contents, shipping destination, and shipping method: please use the checkout to select options and preview shipping price for your total order.

Package Contents

• Camera
  • Receiver
  • AV Cable
  • 2x AC Adapter (with local 3 pin Plug)
  • User Manual

post-47952-0-31380100-1401776333_thumb.j

Children educational toys Mag Wisdon 168 pieces.RM420

Anyone interested in buying Mag Wisdom (Powerful magnetic Lego set) with endless possibilities. These toys train children eye and hand coordination, boost the children brain development and creativity. Regular price is around RM600 for 168 pieces. I am open up for preorder at RM420. Serious buyer please PM me.

Dear Mummies,

:mom: “It takes a village to raise a child” :mom:

As parents, we know it is not easy to take care of the well-being of your child without the help of others.

With that in mind and inspired by our own baby girl, Baby A was established with a mission to make parenting easy and fun.

We at Baby A are determined to provide you the best online shopping experience.

Check out Great Savings store wide at:

http://www.BabyA.com.my/

Please 'Like' us in facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/welovebabyA

Collect points for discount and voucher !

Cheers !

Baby A

Baby Cradle ( Electronic rocker spring cot net ; bayi buaian sarung )

post-48125-0-39202900-1405087640_thumb.j

post-48125-0-03461600-1405087645_thumb.j

User Friendly

- On/Off with LED light indicator

- Fast/Slow speed control with turnable knob

Peace of Mind

- Safe & durable design. (SIRIM approved )

- 6 months manufacturer warranty.

Packaging includes:

- 1unit of iBaby Butterfly Electronic Cradle (motor unit)

- 1 set of spring (7 pcs) which holds up to 21kg (adjustable according to baby’s weight)

- 1 unit AC-DC Adapter

- 1 piece of user manual & warranty card

At our lelong store ProdigyEnterprise, our client can purchase with a piece of mind as we are listed within Lelong NETPAY buyer protection program (which insure your purchase in our store up to RM1000)

We keep stock for item “ibaby model AEM1013” and can provide fast shipping within the next working day!

COD Puchong possible (After office working hour / weekend possible)

RM170 COD Puchong

RM185 Delivery to peninsular

RM203 Delivery to Sabah & Sarawak:

Purchase Link:

http://www.lelong.com.my/baby-cradle-electronic-rocker-spring-cot-net-bayi-buaian-sarung-prodigyent-I1660121D-2007-01-Sale-I.htm

For sales & support, you may reach us at

012-9701950 (sms or whatsapp only) or

prodigy8enterprise@gmail.com

We will response within 24 hours at weekday and weekend. :)

Found this cakehouse doing Baby Full Moon Package.

Share with the mommy here.

Congratulation to the proud dad & mom!
The arrival of child marks a new chapter of life for the loving couple.

Justart (Penang) offer variety of baby full moon packages which combine both traditional (red eggs, rice cake) and modernism (CupTarts, swiss roll, muffins & egg brulee).

http://justartpenang.com

full-moon-overview.jpg

POSTER_REV-03.jpg

2017 Mother’s Day Photo Contest!

Sign-up our free membership today, like our shop page "Bella Smart Kitchen" and enter our 2017 Mother’s Day Photo Contest!! Submit your “Mom” and “You” photo now for a chance to win fabulous prizes!

1st Prize RM288.00 worth of Smart Points*
2nd PrizeRM188.00 worth of Smart Points*
3rd PrizeRM88.00 worth of Smart Points*

Every successful photo entries will get additional 100 Smart Points which is equivalent to RM5.00 discount. In addition to that, all new membership signed up successfully will get 300 Smart Points automatically.

*Smart Points are valid for use at bellasmartkitchen.com and for delivery within Malaysia only. Do check out our website to find quality kitchen & baby products we are offering now.

Last day to submit photo entry – 14th May 2017

Facebook Like voting period – 16th – 31st May 2017

Simply following these steps to participate:

1. Like & Follow our official Facebook Page. You can find us Bella Smart Kitchen on Facebook or click here https://www.facebook.com/BellaSmartKitchen01/

2. Sign up as our member for free. Skip this step if you are already a member. You can sign up using your existing Facebook or Google + account.

3. Submit only one(1) photo showing “Mom” and “You” by emailing the photo in JPEG, JPG or GIF format to contest@bellasmartkitchen.com and ensure the photo is no larger than 10MB.

4. Please let us know your Facebook account when you email us.

http://bellasmartkitchen.com/2017/04/15/mothers-day-photo-contest/