mummyally

Sales and offers of baby stuffs

Taking cue from askray, here's a thread for you to list down any offers on baby stuffs like diapers, milk formula, clothes etc :happy:

hi, there will be a Pureen Warehouse sales on 18 - 19 April in PJ. U may go to www.shoppingnsales to check on the location map and details.

Jusco Special Anniversary Merchandises Sales

PHILIPS AVENT - 30% discount - from 17 April - 17 May 2009

just receive a flyer.....for those in penang, u can go to peekaboo, 88 jalan burmah 10050, penang next to tune hotel n new world park. they're having a store wide promotion. some hghlights would b

graco mirage plus stroller-RM299

BPA free bottle.

combi stroller -rm299

Just went to Babyland's 28th anniversary sale today. Bought quite a lot of stuff. Most of the things are on 28% sale which is quite worth it for some goods cos sometimes during sales, you can't get that kind of price. And even if there is, it may be out of stock. i've stocked up lots of Avent teats No.4 because normally no.4 is out of stock very fast and some more now with 28%! WORTH!!!!

For those who are interested in buying Avent Sterilizer ..i saw that in Mom's Care - 1U having promotion, selling for RM299 currently (normal RM359)..

For those who are interested in buying Avent Sterilizer ..i saw that in Mom's Care - 1U having promotion, selling for RM299 currently (normal RM359)..

Mothercare at Midvalley - 1st floor (new opening) the Avent Sterilizer cost RM 278.20.

until 7may..i think.

Most of the Avent product is having 30% discount from 17th April - 17th May.

I bought the ISIS Pump set with Bag & 2 Ice pack , 2 x 4oz bottle , 2 x 9 oz bottle, Normal price is RM 389.90, After 30% discount only RM 272.60.

Beside this , the sterelizer also got sales, Milk bottle also , Teats also ... also 30% off... very worrth it.

I think you can get the discount voucher book from the Customer service counter . It's FOC for public.

Thanks

Sharine

Most of the Avent product is having 30% discount from 17th April - 17th May in Jaya Jusco

I bought the ISIS Pump set with Bag & 2 Ice pack , 2 x 4oz bottle , 2 x 9 oz bottle, Normal price is RM 389.90, After 30% discount only RM 272.60.

Beside this , the sterelizer also got sales, Milk bottle also , Teats also ... also 30% off... very worrth it.

I think you can get the discount voucher book from the Customer service counter . It's FOC for public.

Thanks

Sharine

Most of the Avent product is having 30% discount from 17th April - 17th May in Jaya Jusco

Thanks

Sharine

Hi Sharine,

Can you share with us with jusco u went to? coz i have been to a few jusco and the SA told me the 30% discount not applicable to best buy items such as warmer, steriliser and also breast pump. tq

Thanks

Sharine

Hi Sharine,

Can you share with us with jusco u went to? coz i have been to a few jusco and the SA told me the 30% discount not applicable to best buy items such as warmer, steriliser and also breast pump. tq

Hi Sharine,

I went to Jusco yesterday & face the same problem too, the SA told me that the steriliser is best buy price so the voucher cannot be used... can you tell me which jusco u went to??thks :)

Kiddyplace Mid Year Sale

Check out the sale which offer discounts up to 50% off

When: 1 May - 30 May 2009

Products offered:

Baby cot

Mattress

Beddings

Feeding Bottles

Toiletries

Toys

VCD

Stroller

Baby Carrier

Diaper Bags

Shoes

Socks

Romper

Kids Apparels

Playgym

Maternity Wear

and many more

Where:

Kiddyplace Sdn. Bhd.

L2-01F, 2nd Floor, Cheras Leisure Mall (Giant Block),

Jalan Manis, Taman Segar, Cheras,

56100 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.

Tel:603-9133-1201

Planete Enfants Mamours‏ - season clearance from 20/5-22/5 at 3rd floor, Atria Shopping Centre. Sales up to 80%

The First Few Years' (puchong outlet) 1st Anniversary Promotion...from 29th may - 15 june

MacLaren Techno-XT selling at rm899 and Peg-Perego P3 at rm1399 plus other more value savings...

No.86, Jalan Puteri 5/5, Bandar Puteri Puchong...closed on Monday.

03 8062 8860

Parkson Sale !!! + Baby Contest !! Go go go !!!

29 May to 29 June 2009

<h2 style="text-align: center;">Parkson Baby World</h2> <h2 style="text-align: center;">Up to 50% Off</h2>

<h3 style="text-align: center;">Big Bargains for little muchkins!</h3> What baby wants, baby gets!

Fulfill your baby’s needs at Parkson Baby World!

Best of all, parents get their wishes answered with

desirable discounts and fantastic bargains!

Pamper and fuss over your baby with these great offers!

FREE RM10 + RM10 Parkson Vouchers with purchases above RM150

FREE Mr Teddy with purchase of RM100 and above from Children’s & Baby Department

Baby Must Haves

Avent Steriliser - RM299.90

Disney Bottle - RM11.90

Avent Silicone Soother - RM22.90

The First Years Manual Breast Pump - RM79.90

Pigeon Bottle Nipple & Vegetable Liquid Clearner - RM68.90

Anakku Baby Wipes - RM7.90 / 2 Packs

Sweet Cherry Tub - RM32

Baby Kiko Twin Pack Bath - RM18.90

Baby Looney Tunes Family Wipes - RM10.90/2packs

Anakku Non Spill Cup - RM10.90

Sweet Cherry High Chair - RM99

Anakku 4 tier powder container - RM5.90

The Fist Years Take & Toss Color Spoons - RM11.90

The First Years Digital Pacifier Thermometer - RM24.90

and many more

Baby Purchase With Purchase

Valid with purchase of RM150 and above from the Baby Department

Disney Baby Gift Set - RM19.90

Fisher Price First Turtle - RM39.90

Firsher Price Peek A Blocks - RM169

Sweet Chery Car Seat - RM99

Sweet Cherry Upright Stroller - RM159

Combi Quick Kids Stroller - RM499

Brands Offered

Layette

Freedom Baby

Baby Poney

Disney Baby

Pumpkin Patch

United Color of Beneton Kids

Graco

Lamaze

Sweet Cherry

Ascot

Mga Block

The First Years

Disney

Cutest Baby Contest

May the cutest and funniest baby expressions win

Spend RM100 in a single receipt at the Children’s & Baby Dept and submit an A4 compilationVisit your nearest Parkson Outlet today

Tel 1300 88 0828

www.parkson.com.my

Go Go Kidz in Taipan, USJ 10 will be having their opening sale from 9th June 2009 until 20th June 2009. The items on offer will be:

Tommee Tippee : 20% off

Graco : 20% off

Philips Avent(selected items): 20% off

Halford Premier Zues: Normal Price RM729, Offer Price: RM 583

Lindam Steriliser : Normal Price Rm 289.90, Offer Price: RM 199.90

Bfree Bottles: 20% off

Safety Plus Bottles: 20% off

Maxi Cosi Dori: Normal Price RM899, Offer Price RM699

Zooper Hula stroller: Normal Price RM899, Offer Price: RM599

BumbleBee: 20% off

Peg Perego Piko P3 : Normal Price: RM1639, Offer Price: RM1399

Other items includes MAM, Fisher Price, Lamaze, The First Year, Maclaren, Snow Bear, Luvable Friends and more.

I get to know that last week The Garden Robinson is having a sales right now , might able to check out some baby related product.

I hear the discount is up to 20% for some of my shortlist product..going there soon... :girl_devil: