mummyally

Sales and offers of baby stuffs

Yes agreed with you on this. I found also safe n sound car seat that price at RM599 as per photo showed on the brochure not same as the actual one. Ask them, they claimed it is the same model. I showed them my own research info with photo I get from internet. Then they claimed another reason that the model sold out. So fast? Within few days since sales started. The one available in their shop (SS2 HQ) is much cheaper but they priced it as "Original price of RM799". Fad up to argue with them since they seems wanna hide something from me.

I just went to SS2 branch and was quite disappointed with their choices of stroller. Very limited. BTW, I also found that they jack up the price for certain model, of which I found the pricetag for Miracle Turn is being listed at RM1999 instead of RM1799.

Guardian is selling PIGEON Disposable Breast Pads 36's - BUY 1 FREE 1 @ RM 36.88. From 26 Nov 09 - 3 Jan 2010

mummies,

just back from bangkok, for those mummies who r going to BKK, grab their Pigeon Disposable Breastpad..its much cheaper over there...even cheaper when our promo buy 1 free 1...in BKK they are selling 1box THB129 (36pieces) so its about RM12.90 for 1 box...i already grab 6boxes....wanted to grab more but no space to put liao...luggage full (sorry i dunno where to put his info, but i guess here is the best place)

Hi Veve,

You bought it directly from Syaz? How long did it take for you to receive your order?

I bought baby sling also from Jumpsac, very nice fabric! i like it...

JumpSacBaby baby carrier (ring slings, soft structured carrier, mei tai).

A whopping 30% off voucher code will be announced once they reach 1000 facebook fans.

Facebook link to become a fan: http://www.facebook.com/jumpsac

wah, that's quick! Heard she is also a working lady, ie: not full time doing babywearing thingy..

hi pierre, i ordered from her on tuesday, she made it and courier it on Friday

Yup bought directly. not too long to wait. may be another 2-3 days.

Hi Veve,

You bought it directly from Syaz? How long did it take for you to receive your order?

I bought baby sling also from Jumpsac, very nice fabric! i like it...

JumpSacBaby baby carrier (ring slings, soft structured carrier, mei tai).

A whopping 30% off voucher code will be announced once they reach 1000 facebook fans.

Facebook link to become a fan: http://www.facebook.com/jumpsac

My dear warehse sale is back.

From Thursday, 4th Mar 2010 - Sunday, 14th Mar 2010

Check out the My Dear Warehouse Sale for savings on baby and children products.

The My Dear Warehouse Sale is located at 34 Jalan Meranti Jaya 10, Meranti Jaya Industrial Park, Puchong, Selangor from 9am till 7pm.

dropped by go go kidz (taipan usj, same row wif coffee bean) yesterday evening and saw the medela mini electric's on sale - going for RM399, which i thought is quite a bargain. will be getting it since i should be going back to work after june.

their sales is on till 16th March.

cheers.

Hi,

The Pureen Warehouse Sale 2010 is just around the corner. The Pureen Warehouse Sale will be held at the usual place PJ, Jalan 19/1, Seksyen 14 from 24 ~ 25 April 2010 (Sat & Sun). The Pureen Warehouse sale is from 9am ~ 6pm. Dont be late ok!

The Pureen sales is from 10am to 6pm.

http://www.everyday.com.my/promotion/2010/...ance-Sale.shtml

Hi,

The Pureen Warehouse Sale 2010 is just around the corner. The Pureen Warehouse Sale will be held at the usual place PJ, Jalan 19/1, Seksyen 14 from 24 ~ 25 April 2010 (Sat & Sun). The Pureen Warehouse sale is from 9am ~ 6pm. Dont be late ok!

Hi,

what are the must-buys at the pureen warehouse sale?

qarezma, for myself is the clothes detergent, and body shampoo :)

oh yeah detergent! thx for reminding me..

at the moment ive got tonnes of body wash/shampoo/lotion from gifts

I'm going for the bottle detergent! I'm using tollyjoy for the clothes! I'll probably end up buying more stuff lol

Hi,

what are the must-buys at the pureen warehouse sale?

pj is too far from my area....