mummyally

Sales and offers of baby stuffs

uniquesoul,

Well I haven't buy bumbo seat yet. So far got the walker/rocker and some toys hehehe.. What to do.. Just check in lor

dear all,

just to share my opnion on CD. i had bad experience with BUMWEAR.it leaks most of the time and is really not that convenient.

SO if you guys are planning to try bumwear, dont buy too many. just get one n try it out first.

i made a mistake, i bought almost 10bumwear..sigh...

Hi

Anyone go to Mum & Baby Expo today?

Any offer pls share with us..

i m checking any1 been there...

i will go on Sun...

according to my frens lots of promotions...medela pumps is at 20%....but i m yet 2 go...

Combi booth is having promotion on stroller and car seat, anyone interested to buy it can visit MUm & Baby Expo at Mid Valley this weekend.. to me, the promotion price is quite attrative especially the combi miracle turn stroller - RM970... NP is RM1599..

BabyJaya is having May fair frm 15 to 31May2010. Thinking of going this weekend to buy baby stuff

Thanks for sharing...

Malaysia Philips Avent is distributed by

http://www.kinderdijk.com.my/

I don't think they have Avent there

Phillips is having a warehouse sale, any idea if avent products will be included?

http://offerstation.com/warehouse-sales/53...e-clearance.htm

I have been there before.

There is no Avent product.

All they sell is fridge, washing machine, lcd, hifi and such.

don't know if this time they include avent product or not.

maybe call up the organizer?

BabyJaya is having May fair frm 15 to 31May2010. Thinking of going this weekend to buy baby stuff

Its Babyjaya or Babyland?

Xiaomaomi,

Did your went to Philips sale last year in Mapletree?

Cos I went and bought a pack of 2 x 260ml BPA free (honey color) for 50% off (NP RM95).

Maybe cos I went on the last day thus some of the stuffs already sold out. Even silicon teat and those non-spill bottle from Avent is 50% wor.

Xiaomaomi,

Did your went to Philips sale last year in Mapletree?

Cos I went and bought a pack of 2 x 260ml BPA free (honey color) for 50% off (NP RM95).

Maybe cos I went on the last day thus some of the stuffs already sold out. Even silicon teat and those non-spill bottle from Avent is 50% wor.

Andre, was it by the same distributor?

BabyJaya.. they hav 2 store 1 in Damansara Utama and the other one in Ampang Waterfront...

Its Babyjaya or Babyland?

If you havent been there yet, I should suggest not to go. This sale is not as great as the previous one. 1 x 260ml after discount is RM36. Not much discount this time. I didnt even buy a single thing there.

If you havent been there yet, I should suggest not to go. This sale is not as great as the previous one. 1 x 260ml after discount is RM36. Not much discount this time. I didnt even buy a single thing there.

thats terrible