babysiew

My Little Baby Isaac

Finally ! Your baby is so cute and adorable ! Is that a birth mark on his forehead ? Well my baby has lots of birth marks on her body....leg, buttock, shoulder, hand....but now, some are slowly fade away...

Congratulations babysiew for having such a cute and chubby baby!!

I think thats not a birthmark, it's a mole.

No, its a mole... Thanks Faith for ur comment hehe

Thanks Pei Pei... yes its a mole haha... lotsa ppl thought its a birthmark... :)

babysiew,

your bb is so so cute :smile: really feel like cubit his chubby face. can see like as if he is having a sweet dream, coz he is smilling in the last pic so cute :lol:

Thanks Fluene... Nursing means breastfeed??? He refuses to suck so I express... :( Only managed to express 10-15ml a time... :(

Congrats babysiew! He's simply adorable! Don't worry about him not wanting to suck. I have lots of friends who eventually managed to breastfeed... they told me it does take time :)

Thanks Amy for ur comforting words... I managed to express the colostrum out for my baby... now my breastmilk is more watery and not so yellowish already... I am happy enuff... I will not give up :)

babysiew, wow ! your baby is soooooo chubby ! and cute ! I like to see he still smiling when sleep !

The pic is taken on which day after he is born ?

babysiew,

Congratulations again! Isaac is very adorable, smilling while sleeping.. maybe he dream on something nice.. :) What is Isaac weight when just born?

wow babysiew, baby isaac smiles at so early age. you must be smiling and happy all the time during your pregnancy.

I don't usually post in this thread, but here I am. Congrats Babysiew! I actually feel your happiness. Dunno how to describe it. I remember how impatient you were for your house renovation to be completed so that you can TTC. And look at you now! With a brand new baby! Little Isaac has chubby cheeks :)

I envy you and all the mums in here. Dunno when my time will come.

Virtual hugs and kisses to your baby. :wub:

Can see he is a cheerful baby =) don't worry about the mole, my guy does have a mole too, he went for a small plastic surgery to remove it and make him even more handsome (after all he is a nice looking guy) =) l

Thanks Chong... I tried my best to be very happy during my pregnancy as I heard ppl said it affects the baby as well if u are sad, depressed and angry all the time... but my baby has temper too lol...

Hey thanks Tash... ya... moved into a brand new house and now has a brand new baby... what more can I ask for? :smile: I just wish he will be a healthy boy... ur turn will definitely come... don need to envy hehe...

Hi Ai Ling, we nvr worry about the mole... its something special about him... whether wanna remove it or not, its up to him when he grows up but right now, his grandpa and grandma kinda loving the mole and actually wishing it to be in the middle of the forehead haha... whether there is a mole or not, we r proud parents of lil Isaac...

Angie,

*nod nod* no worry about the mole, huh? grandpa and grandmum wishing it to be in the middle? hehe any special meaning?

look at your lil Isaac, I wish I will have my lil soon but I want a lil princess =P

ya .. be a happy mum, your mood will definately affects your lil one inside your stomach, be happy and cheer up!