babysiew

My Little Baby Isaac

Thanks Chong... I tried my best to be very happy during my pregnancy as I heard ppl said it affects the baby as well if u are sad, depressed and angry all the time... but my baby has temper too lol...

Baby definitely have their own character. I believe you see the mixture of yours and your HB in him. As for my baby Jian Jian, I see both of my wife and mine in him.

Anyway, it is definitely true that your emotions affect your baby. It was proven in the one of the National Geographic series. When the pregnant mother smiles, the baby inside her smiles too.

To all the expecting mothers, smile always... :smile:

ya, the mole like tsek kah yin very nice what.. at the center of forehead. :) it is not big deal, as long as baby is healthy.. babysiew, hope u do well in your confinement.. faster get ur body strengthen back..

Congrat Angie & Anthony :biggrin:

Very delight to see both U & Baby Isaac is in good health... :wub:

Hope you & Anthony enjoy the brand new page of ur life :cheers:

congrats...he's adorable,cutie....

akeke....mold no prob....old old ppl say this is good....i got one on my forehead too....slightly senget....so mom say if tengah tengah is the best...manatau now my FH got a mold really ngam ngam in the middle....akekeso everyone say we're so ngam...

babysiew,

OMG, baby isaac is so adorable with full cheeks. aiyo, i am so geram.

i see baby like this i have the urge to bite them (just the urge).

congrats babysiew. whats baby isaac's full name?

hugs and kisses to baby isaac for me.

he's soooo cute....congrats..

and the mole..very adorable..

there's something special about ur little boy...

Hey thanks everyone for ur wishes... baby Isaac is 12 days old today hehe... trying to rest but very hard to be confined at a four walled house haha... cant wait for fullmoon! and my hair is like wax!

Gie..u gonna pantang wash hair for 1 whole mth? I tot some say can wash hair after 12 days? Currently, I can't even tahan not washing hair on daily basis!

Connie... ya lor... mum's instruction la... gotta follow... currently I am bathing with herbal boiled water but I cannot wash my hair yet... zzz I also wash my hair daily basis wan... now its like someone just dumped a whole gallon of wax on my hair...

Hi Babysiew,

Congratulations on your adorable newborn. He sure looks at peace in his sleep and already seems to be active when he's awake..Thanks for sharing these lovely pictures with us.. and also your experience at Columbia Asia.

I will chat with you in another thread to further ask you on the process of C-sect with Dr. Ng.

In the mean time, enjoy motherhood and time spent with the little one..Perservere on the breastfeeding as long as you can.

Just wanna share some of my baby's pictures... :lol:

DSC00434-1.jpgDSC00453.jpgDSC00459.jpg

DSC00430-1.jpgDSC00442.jpg

DSC00462-1.jpg

Congrates Angie! Finally you saw your little angel Isaac. he is cute and adorable.. wana to kiss him.. :)

Angie, do drink more 'red dates' water to boost up the milk supply! Keep it up!

Breastfeeding will eventually succeed if the mummy persist! Gambate!!

Isaac @ 14 days...

Let him wear some pink! *laughs*

DSC00518-1.jpgDSC00519.jpg

DSC00520.jpg

Peekaboo...

DSC00528-1.jpgDSC00529-1.jpg

DSC00532-1.jpg

My green green mittens...

DSC00535-1.jpgDSC00540-1.jpg

I move so much so that Mommy cant take my pic!

DSC00538-1.jpg

aiyoyo... cutenya.. look at his chubby cheek, i feel like want to cubit him.. :D

u know what, my hubby does not like our bb to wear pink, he said look sissy. Most of the baby clothes we bought are in blue. *boring* Me and my mom said he sot sot one, bb regardless of boy or girl also can wear pink what, see.. so cute. Don't care, i think i will get some pink for my bb. :p

His eyes are beautiful, double eye lid! i wonder whether my bb will have double eye lid or not.. :)

Haha this baju is given to me by my sister... my nephew also wore it be4 haha... its just cute la... got minnie mouse and mickey mouse also... mickey cannot see cos its at the bottom haha... right now let him wear any colour la... later when he is older and knows how to differentiate then no lor... :)

My MIL's fren gave us pressie... 2 pink suits!!! hahaha... i pening...

haha.. baby nvm la.. any color will do. Your next one maybe is bb girl ler, that time can use lor.. My mom said don't wear yellow, cause later bb got jaundice. But i find this is ridiculous ler, so i ignore. :D