potatotiramisu

BS - Blissful Bridal Studio, Penang

Yea, i didn't take the big framed photo and the AD make ups and bridal bouquet as my wedding is not in Penang.

In return, from the price RM2999, they reduce to RM2600, added 1 gown for PS (5 D&L + 1 outdoor), added 1 evening gown (collection only) for AD, and free 2 table top glass frames with photo and 2 pieces of 8x10 frames with photo, 1 piece 10x15 frame with photo, and add another set of TQ card.

hi yogurt...

wah, so many things u can get after u minus the big framed photo, AD make ups and bridal bouquet?

mine only got wat i've told above.... :(

i told them ur package...

but they told me tat its bcoz i got the platinum album, so they can't giv more items to me anymore..

somemore said tat my package is very worth liao..

even compare to urs wo....

aiii....

see..... how to bargain ar???

i doubt tat does the platinum album really tat expensive??

hi vendre,

u said u can choose ur 4 gowns from both D&L n normal collections, rite?

do they limit u tat how many gowns u can choose from D&L, n how many from normal collection?

thanks

okay i will be going this sunday .. what i heard is end of May or in early June they should have new gown coming .. :) i will keep u posted ... have u choose the PG ? who is the MUA and PG u had choosed ?

and where u plan for OD shooting ?

Oh, good they have new gowns coming... hehe can choose later for my AD gowns...

my PG is xiao siong and MUA havent choose... any suggestion?

i think for OD, i will most probably go ferringhi & spice garden...

any better suggestion too?

hi yogurt...

mind to tell me y u choose xiao siong as ur PG?

coz i dunno who to choose...

n my PS is around mid of June...

for the MUA, i asked the SA yesterday,

she recommend mei ling and annie...

end up i choose annie after read the Kelc's post....

hope tat i've make the rite decison la...

Hi All,

I had completed pre-wedding photography with Blissful Bridal Studio, Penang and I had similar experiences with nov (post#2). I agree with nov's comments on Blissful's professionalism and gowns.

I now would like to share my 2-cents experience with you on my perception of pre-wedding photography packages. "Which package is worth to sign up for - in terms of quality and cost?" is often our question. It is subjective and it truly depends on what you and your future hubby prefer in terms of quality, free gifts, budget, service etc. We are often blinded by gimmicks, free gifts, total number of gowns/albums etc. We often forget to ask ourselves what is the most important end result we would like to achieve and obtain. And…these requirements or targets vary from individual to individual. Set your requirements and targets right FIRST before signing any package! Negotiate all requirements that are important/very important to you before signing up. After paying deposit for the package, it would be difficult to make a change. By then your hands are tied, and the money knife would be at your throat :smile: .

I only signed up for a pre-wedding photography (w/o actual day). My views/tips on pre-wedding photography at Blissful as follows:

End Result

Wedding Photographs (Softcopies/Albums) in which we look good in.

The Stages After Package Confirmation

Selection of Wedding/Evening Gowns & Suits for Pre-Wedding Photoshoot

Selection of Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Date / Venues (indoor/outdoor) / Photographer

Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Day

View and Selection of Photographs (=no of poses for softcopies/printouts on album)

Buy Off e-Photo Design & Arrangements for album

Buy Off Softcopy Touched up Photos

Buy Off Hardcopy Final Album

Tips !

Pls check and always re-confirm every element at every stage with Blissful. Sometimes, they just do what they think is right but may not be what you really want. I have experienced this and the SA told me some crap stories or explanation hoping that I will buy that. Initially I did, but after a few times, I think it is ridiculous. Be very clear and firm on what you want. Their main target is to get as much money from you… if possible, convince you to pay more than what is required in your package, i.e. imagine the situation when people try to con you to sign up for expensive facial packages/products. After all, all businesses are only striving to get more money!

Importants Elements of Package

Gowns

Look out for :

Design & Size

Categories of Gowns – (SVIP, Designers) and whether selected gowns can be for both indoor and outdoor. Any extra charges for bringing gowns for outdoor shooting.

Availability & Confirmation of gowns for your photoshoot day

Tips :

Before you sign up for package, make sure you screen through the gowns to have an idea of the designs/sizes and if you like them. It is no point to sign up for the package of 6-8 gowns but cannot find any gowns to your taste or you are only able to select 3 gowns (like me). For me, it is better to have less number of gowns but gowns of designs which I really really like and look good in. Your choice in the number of gowns will determine the number of time you are required to change (incl. hairdo), AND how long your entire photoshoot will take. The number of changes and length of photoshoot can be tiring and boring! Also, remember to check how many categories of gowns. For Blissful, they have SVIP and Designers. Most packages are only for SVIP. For designers, you have to pay extra. Also check if the selected gowns can also be taken out for outdoor shooting. If I am not mistaken, there was some extra charges for taking designer gowns for outdoor shooting. In general, Blissful has really new gowns but they must match your taste!

Suits and Ties

Look out for :

Design & Size

Quality / Condition

Tips :

Don't forget that your future hubby should also look good in the photographs. Make sure they have the size for big size hubbys and check to verify their claims! Blissful always claim that they have a wide range of ties and do not need to worry. I have a different opinion when I looked at the ties. To me some of the ties are really poor quality and old fashioned. Check if you can find ties which you/your hubby likes and matches with your gown. If you cant find ties which you/your hubby likes and matches with your gown, maybe your hubby should bring his own ties/suits (like mine had to).

Make-up, Hairdo & Accessories

Tips :

Important to discuss your preferences with your stylist. I am satisfied with their makeup, looked natural and good in photographs. They also have a wide range of accessories and NEW ones! Check if you like them. For make-up, check for hidden charges for body foundation (usually free), capsule for lasting make-up (extra charges) and fake eye lashes (usually free). They always say that there are no hidden charges, but as you go through the process, hidden charges will pop out one after another :dash2: .

Indoor & Outdoor Locations

Tips :

For indoor photoshoot, make sure that you like the background. If you don't like it, ask them to change. After all, you are the boss! You cant photoshop background especially when you are wearing a veil. For outdoor photoshoot, peranakan museum was very nice. Photoshoot in bagan restaurant was not that great because the place was so darn hot! They refused to switch on the air-con although we have paid entrance fee – some food voucher.

Photographer

Tips :

One mistake we overlooked was selection of photographer. Make sure you go through their displayed albums and ask which photographer's work that was. Then select/book your photographer.

Photoshoot Day

Tips :

Remember to plan your photoshoot day vs (gowns/locations) with your SA. Confirm the sequence in order for you to have a smooth day and you don't end up getting too tired. BS including Blissful always claimed that we will be the only couple for our photoshoot day. Guess what, we encountered another couple on our photoshoot day. Think about it… what is the point of Blissful hiring two make-up stylists and two/three photographers but only one scheduled couple for the day. Think about it logically, how can they get their returns this way?

Service

Tips :

Well, BS which can accommodate flexibilities is very important. I encountered many unexpected SURPRISES with Blissful. Of course I was darn mad when it happened to me but after I made a big deal out of it – became a B****, I managed to get what I want. Blissful is not perfect in professionalism but I will still give them credits for able to EVENTUALLY meet our requirements. So, you see, a lot of things still depends on you. :girl_devil:

No of poses for softcopies & hardcopy album

No of poses for hardcopy album = No of touched up softcopies returnable to you

e-photo design apparently are not returnable to you

e-photo design vs full page

Tips :

This element of the package is very important in my opinion. We sometimes overlooked this element or we thought 20-30 poses are enough… sounds a lot right? Imagine when you have a package that offers 6-8 gowns with a few indoor and outdoor locations. You will end up having an end result of approximately 200-250 or MORE total number of photographs after your photoshoot day – from which you have to select ONLY 20-30 poses !

Just think about it logically…after all THEIR efforts & YOUR efforts of preparations before and on photoshoot day…you will for SURE end up with very nice photographs. Even if initially, they do not look superbly good, not to worry because there is always Mr Photoshop to touch up/enhance the photographs…so every bride will end up looking like Ms Malaysia/Ms Hong Kong… even so magazine Cover Girl! When selecting your poses/photographs, you/your hubby will be tempted to increase the number of poses in your package. WATCH OUT! Now is the time bridal studios/Blissful squeeze the money out of you! They will charge you a BOMB for extra poses and they will convince you in many ways… should add on lah since this is only a once in a life time event. Anyway… it is still up to you… best is to negotiate for more poses in the beginning when you still have the chance to DEMAND! Think about it… what is the point of having 7 or more gowns AND 3 or more locations BUT only 20-30 poses…??? After all, you can always reprint 1000 pcs from soft copies of poses by yourself BUT you cant re-make any of the poses on your own!

After selection of poses, you will then start compiling the poses in your hardcopy album. Initially we thought… no big deal lah….just put them together, hor?? When you look at your selection of poses before CROP/TOUCH UP, you will encounter … photographs/poses have a similar background for the same gown but not able to connect them into a decent picture for 2 open-up pages. They will look odd. Maybe some of you don't mind this…. But my hubby and I do. So, we ended up having to add in e-photo design feature and of course more MONEY$$$$$$!!!!!. Anyway, this feature is important for your album and makes your album look nicer. With this feature, you can add poses into your compilation and use Mr Photoshop to MASK/COVER some defects or blend/join the photographs.

Other gifts

Tips

Some may opt to omit the gifts in order to get a better rebate or in exchange for other services.

That's all from me and my hubby. All the best and congratulations to all who are going to tie the knot!!!

Hi All,

I had completed pre-wedding photography with Blissful Bridal Studio, Penang and I had similar experiences with nov (post#2). I agree with nov's comments on Blissful's professionalism and gowns.

I now would like to share my 2-cents experience with you on my perception of pre-wedding photography packages. "Which package is worth to sign up for - in terms of quality and cost?" is often our question. It is subjective and it truly depends on what you and your future hubby prefer in terms of quality, free gifts, budget, service etc. We are often blinded by gimmicks, free gifts, total number of gowns/albums etc. We often forget to ask ourselves what is the most important end result we would like to achieve and obtain. And…these requirements or targets vary from individual to individual. Set your requirements and targets right FIRST before signing any package! Negotiate all requirements that are important/very important to you before signing up. After paying deposit for the package, it would be difficult to make a change. By then your hands are tied, and the money knife would be at your throat :smile: .

I only signed up for a pre-wedding photography (w/o actual day). My views/tips on pre-wedding photography at Blissful as follows:

End Result

Selection of Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Date / Venues (indoor/outdoor) / Photographer

View and Selection of Photographs (=no of poses for softcopies/printouts on album)

Tips !

Pls check and always re-confirm every element at every stage with Blissful. Sometimes, they just do what they think is right but may not be what you really want. I have experienced this and the SA told me some crap stories or explanation hoping that I will buy that. Initially I did, but after a few times, I think it is ridiculous. Be very clear and firm on what you want. Their main target is to get as much money from you… if possible, convince you to pay more than what is required in your package, i.e. imagine the situation when people try to con you to sign up for expensive facial packages/products. After all, all businesses are only striving to get more money!

Gowns

Look out for :

Design & Size

Categories of Gowns – (SVIP, Designers) and whether selected gowns can be for both indoor and outdoor. Any extra charges for bringing gowns for outdoor shooting.

Tips :

Before you sign up for package, make sure you screen through the gowns to have an idea of the designs/sizes and if you like them. It is no point to sign up for the package of 6-8 gowns but cannot find any gowns to your taste or you are only able to select 3 gowns (like me). For me, it is better to have less number of gowns but gowns of designs which I really really like and look good in. Your choice in the number of gowns will determine the number of time you are required to change (incl. hairdo), AND how long your entire photoshoot will take. The number of changes and length of photoshoot can be tiring and boring! Also, remember to check how many categories of gowns. For Blissful, they have SVIP and Designers. Most packages are only for SVIP. For designers, you have to pay extra. Also check if the selected gowns can also be taken out for outdoor shooting. If I am not mistaken, there was some extra charges for taking designer gowns for outdoor shooting. In general, Blissful has really new gowns but they must match your taste!

Suits and Ties

Look out for :

Design & Size

Quality / Condition

Tips :

Don't forget that your future hubby should also look good in the photographs. Make sure they have the size for big size hubbys and check to verify their claims! Blissful always claim that they have a wide range of ties and do not need to worry. I have a different opinion when I looked at the ties. To me some of the ties are really poor quality and old fashioned. Check if you can find ties which you/your hubby likes and matches with your gown. If you cant find ties which you/your hubby likes and matches with your gown, maybe your hubby should bring his own ties/suits (like mine had to).

Tips :

Important to discuss your preferences with your stylist. I am satisfied with their makeup, looked natural and good in photographs. They also have a wide range of accessories and NEW ones! Check if you like them. For make-up, check for hidden charges for body foundation (usually free), capsule for lasting make-up (extra charges) and fake eye lashes (usually free). They always say that there are no hidden charges, but as you go through the process, hidden charges will pop out one after another :dash2: .

Tips :

For indoor photoshoot, make sure that you like the background. If you don't like it, ask them to change. After all, you are the boss! You cant photoshop background especially when you are wearing a veil. For outdoor photoshoot, peranakan museum was very nice. Photoshoot in bagan restaurant was not that great because the place was so darn hot! They refused to switch on the air-con although we have paid entrance fee – some food voucher.

Photographer

Tips :

One mistake we overlooked was selection of photographer. Make sure you go through their displayed albums and ask which photographer's work that was. Then select/book your photographer.

Photoshoot Day

Tips :

Remember to plan your photoshoot day vs (gowns/locations) with your SA. Confirm the sequence in order for you to have a smooth day and you don't end up getting too tired. BS including Blissful always claimed that we will be the only couple for our photoshoot day. Guess what, we encountered another couple on our photoshoot day. Think about it… what is the point of Blissful hiring two make-up stylists and two/three photographers but only one scheduled couple for the day. Think about it logically, how can they get their returns this way?

Service

Tips :

Well, BS which can accommodate flexibilities is very important. I encountered many unexpected SURPRISES with Blissful. Of course I was darn mad when it happened to me but after I made a big deal out of it – became a B****, I managed to get what I want. Blissful is not perfect in professionalism but I will still give them credits for able to EVENTUALLY meet our requirements. So, you see, a lot of things still depends on you. :girl_devil:

Tips :

This element of the package is very important in my opinion. We sometimes overlooked this element or we thought 20-30 poses are enough… sounds a lot right? Imagine when you have a package that offers 6-8 gowns with a few indoor and outdoor locations. You will end up having an end result of approximately 200-250 or MORE total number of photographs after your photoshoot day – from which you have to select ONLY 20-30 poses !

Just think about it logically…after all THEIR efforts & YOUR efforts of preparations before and on photoshoot day…you will for SURE end up with very nice photographs. Even if initially, they do not look superbly good, not to worry because there is always Mr Photoshop to touch up/enhance the photographs…so every bride will end up looking like Ms Malaysia/Ms Hong Kong… even so magazine Cover Girl! When selecting your poses/photographs, you/your hubby will be tempted to increase the number of poses in your package. WATCH OUT! Now is the time bridal studios/Blissful squeeze the money out of you! They will charge you a BOMB for extra poses and they will convince you in many ways… should add on lah since this is only a once in a life time event. Anyway… it is still up to you… best is to negotiate for more poses in the beginning when you still have the chance to DEMAND! Think about it… what is the point of having 7 or more gowns AND 3 or more locations BUT only 20-30 poses…???

After selection of poses, you will then start compiling the poses in your hardcopy album. Initially we thought… no big deal lah….just put them together, hor?? When you look at your selection of poses before CROP/TOUCH UP, you will encounter … photographs/poses have a similar background for the same gown but not able to connect them into a decent picture for 2 open-up pages. They will look odd. Maybe some of you don't mind this…. But my hubby and I do. So, we ended up having to add in e-photo design feature and of course more MONEY$$$$$$!!!!!. Anyway, this feature is important for your album and makes your album look nicer. With this feature, you can add poses into your compilation and use Mr Photoshop to MASK/COVER some defects or blend/join the photographs.

Other gifts

Tips

Some may opt to omit the gifts in order to get a better rebate or in exchange for other services.

That's all from me and my hubby. All the best and congratulations to all who are going to tie the knot!!!

hi annie ,this is definately a useful tips and sharings . thanks a lot. by the way .. who is ur MUA?

hi vendre,

do they limit u tat how many gowns u can choose from D&L, n how many from normal collection?

thanks

Hi All,

End Result

Tips !

Gowns

Look out for :

Design & Size

Tips :

Suits and Ties

Look out for :

Design & Size

Quality / Condition

Tips :

Tips :

Tips :

Photographer

Tips :

Photoshoot Day

Tips :

Service

Tips :

Tips :

Just think about it logically…after all THEIR efforts & YOUR efforts of preparations before and on photoshoot day…you will for SURE end up with very nice photographs. Even if initially, they do not look superbly good, not to worry because there is always Mr Photoshop to touch up/enhance the photographs…so every bride will end up looking like Ms Malaysia/Ms Hong Kong… even so magazine Cover Girl! When selecting your poses/photographs, you/your hubby will be tempted to increase the number of poses in your package. WATCH OUT! Now is the time bridal studios/Blissful squeeze the money out of you! They will charge you a BOMB for extra poses and they will convince you in many ways… should add on lah since this is only a once in a life time event. Anyway… it is still up to you… best is to negotiate for more poses in the beginning when you still have the chance to DEMAND! Think about it… what is the point of having 7 or more gowns AND 3 or more locations BUT only 20-30 poses…??? After all, you can always reprint 1000 pcs from soft copies of poses by yourself BUT you cant re-make any of the poses on your own!

After selection of poses, you will then start compiling the poses in your hardcopy album. Initially we thought… no big deal lah….just put them together, hor?? When you look at your selection of poses before CROP/TOUCH UP, you will encounter … photographs/poses have a similar background for the same gown but not able to connect them into a decent picture for 2 open-up pages. They will look odd. Maybe some of you don't mind this…. But my hubby and I do. So, we ended up having to add in e-photo design feature and of course more MONEY$$$!!!!!. Anyway, this feature is important for your album and makes your album look nicer. With this feature, you can add poses into your compilation and use Mr Photoshop to MASK/COVER some defects or blend/join the photographs.

Other gifts

Tips

Hi annie,

Thanks for those advices.

May i know who is your photographer? Do you like how they turn out?

who is your MUA?

And can u please share the examples of how bad their professionalism are?

At least i can be aware of those problems. Thanks again.

hi yogurt...

wah, so many things u can get after u minus the big framed photo, AD make ups and bridal bouquet?

mine only got wat i've told above.... :(

i told them ur package...

but they told me tat its bcoz i got the platinum album, so they can't giv more items to me anymore..

somemore said tat my package is very worth liao..

even compare to urs wo....

aiii....

see..... how to bargain ar???

i doubt tat does the platinum album really tat expensive??

hi vendre,

thanks

Hi piano,

is the platinum album the glassy type one? There is one type which according to them, is the most expensive one, that is the one tht has a nice glassy type one.

But annie is right, once we have pay the deposit, i do not think they will let us bargain much anymore.

Hi piano,

is the platinum album the glassy type one? There is one type which according to them, is the most expensive one, that is the one tht has a nice glassy type one.

But annie is right, once we have pay the deposit, i do not think they will let us bargain much anymore.

hi yogurt,

according to them,

the glassy type is called crystal album....

the platinum album is less expensive compare wif it....

o ya...

mind to share wif me the reason u choose xiao siong as ur PG?

coz i dunno which PG to choose...

thanks...

hi yogurt,

according to them,

the glassy type is called crystal album....

the platinum album is less expensive compare wif it....

o ya...

mind to share wif me the reason u choose xiao siong as ur PG?

coz i dunno which PG to choose...

thanks...

my SA recommended him.... said tht he is very experienced... he is from other BS b4 joining blissful... i personally don really know how good he is... not until my pics are taken... and not sure if i will like them or not, but looking at his work, seems fine :)

Anyone has xiao xiong as photographer b4? please share your experience :) thanks..

ur package is very good ler....50 poses .mine is only 40 poses

But they gave u extra gown and cheaper also... :) who is your SA? when do u plan to take ur photos?

ur is designer grown ler..mine is just normal collection. and my package was original 3999(1k rebate) and end up with RM2499 coz i didnt need AD service....My PS should be around aug. My SA is Kelly

hi yogurt n paulineleng,

when do u signed up the package?

i jez signed up the package last weekend...

paulineleng, seems tat u n i hav the same SA too...

but the package i got is the most expensive, n the items i got is the least here....

:sauer2:

so regret now....

dunno still can bargain wif the SA o not... aii.............

Hi all, below is my blissful bridal package sign up during Bripex. Please comment whether is worth or not. I have paid 50% of it.

- The package is RM 3999 (rebate RM2999).

- 18x24 big album, 10pages, 30 poses, platinum with design.

- 12x16 small album, 10 pages, 20 poses, platinum with full page (different poses).

- 20x40 frame photo, crystal frame.

- 5 gowns & 5 coats for PS : {1 white gown, 2 dinner gowns, 1 traditional gown} D&L & Blissful Studio Collection (indoor), 1 gown for outdoor PS.

- Make-up & hair-do, free eyelashes,manicure, foundation, accessories during PS.

- 1 bridal bouquet.

- 3 corsages.

- 10x15 photo 1 pcs.

- MV+1 song +1 music + 50 poses.

- Thank you card, 100 pcs, 1 pose.

- Booklet, 50 pcs, 1 pose (differenr poses).

- 1 CDR with 50 poses return as backup.

- Not include ampoule.

- AD : 1 white gown, 1 dinner gown, 1 coat, free make-up & hair-do for morning & dinner. i am not satisfy with this after compare with urs :(

- 1 full car decor, 4 flowers for 2nd car decor.

my SA is kelly. how is her service so far?

any blissful bridal photo can be share now?

very appreciate on u all helps..

Hi, my package as below.

- My package is RM 3999 (rebate RM2999), pick 6 items from the free item list

- total 50 diff poses

- 18x24 big album, 10pages, 30 poses, ebook.

- 12x16 small album, 10 pages, 20 poses, full page (different poses).

- 20x30 frame photo

- 8 gowns & 7 coats for PS : {5 collections & 1 designer <for special theme> ), 2 collections

for outdoor as i can choose 2 outdoors for PS

- Make-up & hair-do, free eyelashes,manicure, foundation, accessories during PS.

- i dun 1 hand bouquet and corsages so she gave me 1 more in-law photo frame (12x15)

- 12x15 photo frame for in-law

- MPV+1 song +1 music + 50 poses.

- Thank you card, 100 pcs, 2 poses.

- 1 CDR with 50 poses return as backup.

- Not include ampoule.

- AD : 1 white gown, 2 dinner gown, 2 coat, free make-up & hair-do for morning & dinner

- 2 car decor (1st car full with own wedding bear, 2nd car is full)

- 2 times of fitting, i will request more coz my friends said we can request to choose again

again if we not satisfy with the gown

My SA is Qing Fang, she is nice but abit forgetful. She also recommend Xiao Siong as PG coz she said he is very professional

Hi

I am new here. I'm planning to have David Thian as my photographer. Has anyone had experience with that? Does he provide wedding gowns also? Or can I just get the wedding gown from the BS instead of the whole package?

okay i will be going this sunday .. what i heard is end of May or in early June they should have new gown coming .. :) i will keep u posted ... have u choose the PG ? who is the MUA and PG u had choosed ?

and where u plan for OD shooting ?

Oh, good they have new gowns coming... hehe can choose later for my AD gowns...

my PG is xiao siong and MUA havent choose... any suggestion?

i think for OD, i will most probably go ferringhi & spice garden...

any better suggestion too?

hi yogurt...

mind to tell me y u choose xiao siong as ur PG?

coz i dunno who to choose...

n my PS is around mid of June...

for the MUA, i asked the SA yesterday,

she recommend mei ling and annie...

end up i choose annie after read the Kelc's post....

hope tat i've make the rite decison la...

oooo.... the SA also recomand me xiao siong. Xiao Siong ok not? do you have the sample on it?

Hi

I am new here. I'm planning to have David Thian as my photographer. Has anyone had experience with that? Does he provide wedding gowns also? Or can I just get the wedding gown from the BS instead of the whole package?

Hello,

I am newbie here.I'm decided to sign up this BS- Blissful.My wedding fall on May'2010.

May i know when is the best time for me to sign up the package???

Thank you

Have a nice day!

Hi

Hello,

I am newbie here.I'm decided to sign up this BS- Blissful.My wedding fall on May'2010.

Thank you

Have a nice day!

Hi

Im not sure but i knew that there is an exhibition on this coming weekend in Cititel. Maybe you can go and have a look. For me, my wedding will be ard June 2010 and i think you shd sign up at least 6 moths ahead.

Hi

Hello,

Thank you

Have a nice day!

Hi

Im not sure but i knew that there is an exhibition on this coming weekend in Cititel. Maybe you can go and have a look. For me, my wedding will be ard June 2010 and i think you shd sign up at least 6 moths ahead.

Hello,

Tks for sharing this info. Maybe i will go have a look.

TQ

Hi paulineleng,

I am new here, we are interested to sign for Blissful package... for the 7 gowns you get, it is can choose from both D&L collection and Blissful collection?

France Taipei package also 7 gowns but we prefer Blissful gowns... look more stunning hehe.... we like their D&L collection, vry nice...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_T5PXxem0I

Our SA is Agnes or Angie... cant remember, is she good.......... ???????

Pls share share d....

Hi,

I am a blissful bride too. So far I am satisfied with their photos and services. My SA is Qing Fang. My photographer is Marcus. :)

Hi BestianKelly,

Mind to share with us your package??? TQ...

Hi paulineleng,

I am new here, we are interested to sign for Blissful package... for the 7 gowns you get, it is can choose from both D&L collection and Blissful collection?

France Taipei package also 7 gowns but we prefer Blissful gowns... look more stunning hehe.... we like their D&L collection, vry nice...

Pls share share d....

hi water lily ... unfortunately i think agnes doesnt have good reputation ..

and my gowns is only for blissful collection.. but well.. their Blissful collection is not bad either

i would said ..each of the BS also have the pro and con .. just bargain as many as you could before signed up the package .. ask every single details ... and note it down ..

if time could revert :) hahah i might bring a voice recorder with me :)

Hi paulineleng,

Pls share share d....

and my gowns is only for blissful collection.. but well.. their Blissful collection is not bad either

i would said ..each of the BS also have the pro and con .. just bargain as many as you could before signed up the package .. ask every single details ... and note it down ..

what happened? mind to share?

Hi paulineleng,

Pls share share d....

Thanks Pauline....good advise...

doesn't have good reputation better don't want... hmmm.. hv to change people liao.. hahaha....

you sound like things given not per promise d...

Hi paulineleng,

Pls share share d....

panda .. it is rather long story .. just all becoz of before payment and after payment , before booked the package and after .. each BS is the same.. shame about msia service line actually

Hi paulineleng,

Pls share share d....

Thanks Pauline....good advise...

doesn't have good reputation better don't want... hmmm.. hv to change people liao.. hahaha....

you sound like things given not per promise d...

water lily . i think qing fang and kelly should be better . but still .. no matter what , bargain and discussed all thing before u signed the package will be the best .. i was new .. and no experience in it.. so after signed.. hard to bargain ..

Hi Water lily

Do you sign with Agnes? Or end up who do you sign up with?

Agnes was serving me so far, I am going to sign up soon.. not sure if should sign up her...

A bit worry about her services level

When is your PS day and AD?

Thanks

Paulineleng

Hope you could share with us what was happened to you, so that we can take note....

I thought your SA is quite good? Is kelly or maggie right?

When is your PS day and AD?

Thanks

To all Blissful brides,

I will have my PS on Dec but dno not know which outdoor spot is nice? any idea or suggestion?

thanks

water lily . i think qing fang and kelly should be better . but still .. no matter what , bargain and discussed all thing before u signed the package will be the best .. i was new .. and no experience in it.. so after signed.. hard to bargain ..

i agree... i am blissful bride too...

before sign up, they promise alot of things... every request say no problem... but after sign up... n when hv to deal, they give "plenty" of excuses already...

i heard KELLY has very bad reputation... i think someone pointed that out here b4 too... heard that she is very unprofessional...

i dont really know her... but when i visit the bridal... she seems not friendly n ignorant...