wendyfoong

Restaurant Extra Super Tanker (Bandar Utama) @ The Club 文华轩

i went to this restaurant before for family dinner. food and service wise not bad... and yeah overall the environment looks good. the only problem is the road to access to The Club. for some those who is not familiar with that place might miss the junction is they overlook the signboard there...

Hi all,

I m new here. My wedding is on 21 Nov 2009. :wub:

I m so headache looking many restaurants for my wedding dinner and most of the restaurants are fully booked ,if not, I need to share with other wedding couples or worst case held the dinner in weekdays. Weekend or "Ong" day normally no more changes liao especially popular restaurant.

Finally, I found one new restaurant just opened Dec 2008.Although it is just opened, it is second branch. The main branch is in Damansara Kim.

I had booked my wedding banquet at this new opened restaurant called Restaurant Extra Super Tanker (Bandar Utama) @ The Club, Bukit Utama. I have not tried their food before, but I thing Restaurant Extra Super Tanker is the most ideal place for me to place my wedding dinner because ...

• No issue for parking, there are double storey of parking lots.
  • Very good environment and looks high class (it is in The Club @ Bukit Utama), you can view big swimming pool behind the wedding stage. I like most for the environment. It is a club and golf course.
  • No pillar blocking in the hall. The decoration overall looks grand. Very sian if got pillars block the view.
  • Good services. The manager said they will change 4 times of cutlery during my wedding dinner and 2 waitresses in charge 5 tables. Besides that, no corkage will be charged.
  • There are lots of complementary also. For example, menu 10 tables free 1 table. Free flood sold drinks and mineral water. Complimentary 1 bottle sparkling juice for toasting ceremony. Complementary each person wedding gift and etc….
  • I need only pay 10% of the deposit for my wedding dinner.
  • The hall can fit up to 35 tables. The manager promise that the hall is only dedicated for me on my wedding even through I booked 23 tables. I would thank to this restaurant because most of the restaurant will not be so kind and usually for this case, they will held 2 wedding sharing the same hall.
  • Many choices of wedding invitation cards. No like other restaurant only provides old and traditional design.
  • There are ball rooms also if u dun like the dining hall....the ball room looks grand also.can fit around 50 tables.
Below are some of the pictures taken from other websites.

16a.jpg

map-bu.jpg

8a.jpg

9a.jpg

3a.jpg

4a.jpg

I think the food shall be OK even through i never tried before....At least the "LOOK" looks delicious...haha.... :lol:

Anyone interested to hold their wedding dinner in Restaurant Extra Super Tanker (Bandar Utama) @ The Club, Bukit Utama? I have the wedding menu 2009, I can email u. You can also quote my name (Wendy) and get special complimentary from the manager (Steven).

Congrats for those having their wedding soon!!!! :wub:

Hi Wendy,

Can you send me your package? I'm interested. My wedding in Oct 2009 and i have yet to book my venue, even worst than u.. :blink:

Thanks.

Hi,

Im also having my wedding reception in EST The Club. Initially booked Oversea Sri Petaling, but the club has better hall and more parking spaces. I placed my booking in Feb. AD is end of Oct.

The function hall was booked for my AD, so i took the restuarant hall. Will have about 28tables, can occupy the whole hall. Walk in guests will be served in VIP room.

Hi Wendy. I've been to this restaurant for lunch few times. The food is tasty & the service not bad :lol:

Can you forward the package details to me? My email is lingivy@hotmail.com

Hi Wendy,

I'm looking for a nice place for sit down chinese dinner. Only small budget of about 15 tables. Will appreciate if you could email me the menu. Mine dinner should be held on 22nd November 09. email address is ireneakwong@gmail.com

thanks

Hi all,

I m so headache looking many restaurants for my wedding dinner and most of the restaurants are fully booked ,if not, I need to share with other wedding couples or worst case held the dinner in weekdays. Weekend or "Ong" day normally no more changes liao especially popular restaurant.

Finally, I found one new restaurant just opened Dec 2008.Although it is just opened, it is second branch. The main branch is in Damansara Kim.

I had booked my wedding banquet at this new opened restaurant called Restaurant Extra Super Tanker (Bandar Utama) @ The Club, Bukit Utama. I have not tried their food before, but I thing Restaurant Extra Super Tanker is the most ideal place for me to place my wedding dinner because ...

• Very good environment and looks high class (it is in The Club @ Bukit Utama), you can view big swimming pool behind the wedding stage. I like most for the environment. It is a club and golf course.
  • No pillar blocking in the hall. The decoration overall looks grand. Very sian if got pillars block the view.
  • Good services. The manager said they will change 4 times of cutlery during my wedding dinner and 2 waitresses in charge 5 tables. Besides that, no corkage will be charged.
  • There are lots of complementary also. For example, menu 10 tables free 1 table. Free flood sold drinks and mineral water. Complimentary 1 bottle sparkling juice for toasting ceremony. Complementary each person wedding gift and etc….
  • The hall can fit up to 35 tables. The manager promise that the hall is only dedicated for me on my wedding even through I booked 25 tables. I would thank to this restaurant because most of the restaurant will not be so kind and usually for this case, they will held 2 wedding sharing the same hall.
  • Many choices of wedding invitation cards. No like other restaurant only provides old and traditional design.
  • There are ball rooms also if u dun like the dining hall....the ball room looks grand also.can fit around 50 tables

16a.jpg

map-bu.jpg

8a.jpg

9a.jpg

3a.jpg

4a.jpg

I think the food shall be OK even through i never tried before....At least the "LOOK" looks delicious...haha.... :lol:

Anyone interested to hold their wedding dinner in Restaurant Extra Super Tanker (Bandar Utama) @ The Club, Bukit Utama? I have the

wedding menu 2009, I can email u. You can also quote my name (Wendy) and get special complimentary from the manager (Steven).

Btw,I got the vegetarian menu also...I booked 2 tables for my relatives and friends who are vegetarian..Thank god they have,if not,then cham liao...I have to go out da bao for those vegetarian liao.. :lol:

If u interested, i can send u the vegetarian menu as well.

Hi Wendy,

Mind to share with me your menu as well? My email add: zanne.i@gmail.com

Thks a lot :smile:

Hi Wendy,

I'm looking for a nice place for sit down chinese dinner. Only small budget of about 15 tables. Will appreciate if you could email me the menu. Mine dinner should be held on 22nd November 09. email address is ireneakwong@gmail.com

thanks

Hi all,

• The hall can fit up to 35 tables. The manager promise that the hall is only dedicated for me on my wedding even through I booked 25 tables. I would thank to this restaurant because most of the restaurant will not be so kind and usually for this case, they will held 2 wedding sharing the same hall.
  • There are ball rooms also if u dun like the dining hall....the ball room looks grand also.can fit around 50 tables

16a.jpg

map-bu.jpg

8a.jpg

9a.jpg

3a.jpg

4a.jpg

Anyone interested to hold their wedding dinner in Restaurant Extra Super Tanker (Bandar Utama) @ The Club, Bukit Utama? I have the

wedding menu 2009, I can email u. You can also quote my name (Wendy) and get special complimentary from the manager (Steven).

Btw,I got the vegetarian menu also...I booked 2 tables for my relatives and friends who are vegetarian..Thank god they have,if not,then cham liao...I have to go out da bao for those vegetarian liao.. :lol:

Hi,

Wah... when u book ur dinner for 21 Nov 2009. Still have seat for you? so good.

Any website for this restaurant? Email me the menu will be appreciated. carrietan77@hotmail.com

By the way, this restaurant is Halal?

Hi,

Wah... when u book ur dinner for 21 Nov 2009. Still have seat for you? so good.

Any website for this restaurant? Email me the menu will be appreciated. carrietan77@hotmail.com

By the way, this restaurant is Halal?

Hi silentbeauty,

When is ur wedding? I booked on 12 April 09,not long ago. Luckily there is still available. And the manager promise that i wont share the hall with other..haha...In fact,I had called up to 30 restaurants.Most of them fully booked. U can try ur luck...ask this restaurant still available or not for ur wedding dinner.Anyway, I sent u the menu aredi..Pls check mail.

Regards,

Wendy

my wedding date is on 6 Dec 09. But i try to called up many restaurant also feedback fully booked to me.. :wacko3:

Maybe will try to call this else i will choose luncheon bah... :dash2:

Hi Wendy,

can I have the contact and menu?? pleaseee.. Thanks a lot. sych78@hotmail.com

Hi all,

16a.jpg

map-bu.jpg

8a.jpg

9a.jpg

3a.jpg

4a.jpg

Hi Wendy,

What complimentary or special deal can we get with Steven?? I am booking for DEc2009.

can you send me some details? sych78@hotmail.com

Thanks a lot...

Hey,

I got the vegetarian menu also...I booked 2 tables for my relatives and friends who are vegetarian..Thank god they have,if not,then cham liao...have to da bao for those vegetarian liao.. :lol:

If u interested, i can send u the vegetarian menu.

Hey all,

can you all share the package with me.. Im also looking dinner vanue for my wedding dinner.. thanks...

email : chewyin.ann@gmail.com

cheers

Hi

Can you please send me the package too?

Thanks.

siliconoxide@hotmail.com

Hi all,

16a.jpg

map-bu.jpg

8a.jpg

9a.jpg

3a.jpg

4a.jpg

Hi Wendy,

Can I share with ur menu?? How much is it cost per table?

Can send to my email add : carmen82sg@yahoo.com.sg

Thanks

HAve a nice day.... :lol: