wendyfoong

Restaurant Extra Super Tanker (Bandar Utama) @ The Club 文华轩

hi wendy,

can you please email me the wedding package details at lil_cute@yahoo.com please.

thanks for the great idea.

i havent visited the restaurant yet. is there a stage area in the restaurant as well as there isnt any in the picture.

thanks, taremin.

hi wendy...

i hv nt visited this place also. but after hearing it fm u.. flt likepaying a visit there. can u pls share with me the menu 2009 as well...stil looking for a restaurant as mine's in nxt yr....

dear all,

i've found this webpage.. think it should be the restaurants site..

http://www.estrestaurant.com/

Hi Wendy,

Could you please email me the wedding package details as well, mindytang97@yahoo.com

The place looks nice, will definately visit it soon.

Thank you very much.

hey ladies,

I've tried this place before during CNY this yr from a function I've attended. food is not bad, well prepared and best of all like Wendy said, hassle-free parking.

They originated from their 1st branch in Damansara Kim.

Hi Wendy..

Thanks for the intro. It's really looking great.

In fact i've worked under steven while studying as PT.

anyway, you have his HP contact?

i've tried almost 20 restaurants and still have not got a restaurant for my wedding. :dash2:

hope this one has. i'm even willing to compromise a later date than my AD.

Sigh. anyway, can you share with me the vegetarian menu and quote to my email casadida@hotmail.com

thanks a lot. one more thing, they really do have buy 10 free one table? so good? :ohmy:

my wedding will be on Jan 2010.

Hi,

today i just went to this restaurant, the environment very new, good condition! i went in to the ballroom, max table can put is around 37 tables.. yeah, agree that really hv alot parking space so no need to worry.. haha.. the stage they provide also very big, toasting cake cutting will be grand... just now ask them, can hv cocktails two side also, 1 side is at the entrance there, which has aircon, and another side will be near swimming pool view, without air con.. so i think this restaurant is another best choice also!!

Hi,

today just went there performed and took some pic back.. would like to put some hall pics here.. the hall is very nice and the backdrop was decorated by the restaurant, included in the package.. highly promote this restaurant.. reason is the manager, Jacky (also called Jacky.. haha..) is a very nice uncle.. and Steven, person incharge for emcee and flow is also very nice and friendly... some restaurant managers are very CHUAN, they think the restaurant is belong to him! wahlau!! tak boleh tahan!!

IMG_2601s.jpg

IMG_2602s.jpg

IMG_2606s.jpg

IMG_2606s.jpg

Hi Jacky,

Thanks for the photos sharing.

The backdrop was nice n elegant.

but how bout the deco along the walkway?I mean the green stick?

Izit also deco by the restaurant itself? or need to add $$$?

btw, you also perform in wedding events?

mind to share your charges? hehe

pls pm me yirng2@yahoo.com

thanks yea.

Hi Wendy,

Can share the quote with me as well? My email: zeonlow@gmail.com

Thanks.

Hi all,

I m new here. My wedding is on 21 Nov 2009. :wub:

I m so headache looking many restaurants for my wedding dinner and most of the restaurants are fully booked ,if not, I need to share with other wedding couples or worst case held the dinner in weekdays. Weekend or "Ong" day normally no more changes liao especially popular restaurant.

Finally, I found one new restaurant just opened Dec 2008.Although it is just opened, it is second branch. The main branch is in Damansara Kim.

I had booked my wedding banquet at this new opened restaurant called Restaurant Extra Super Tanker (Bandar Utama) @ The Club, Bukit Utama. I have not tried their food before, but I thing Restaurant Extra Super Tanker is the most ideal place for me to place my wedding dinner because ...

• No issue for parking, there provides double storey of parking lots. So, parking is not an issue liao.
  • Very good environment and looks high class (it is in The Club @ Bukit Utama), you can view big swimming pool with playground behind the wedding stage. Environment attract me most .
  • No pillar blocking in the hall. The decoration overall looks grand. Very sian if got pillars block the view.
  • Good services. The manager said they will change 4 times of cutlery during my wedding dinner and 2 waitresses in charge 5 tables. Besides that, no corkage will be charged.
  • There are lots of complementary also. For example, 10 tables free 1 table. Free flood sold drinks and mineral water. Complimentary 1 bottle sparkling juice for toasting ceremony. Complementary each person wedding gift and etc….
  • I need only pay 10% of the deposit for my wedding dinner.
  • The hall can fit up to 35 tables. The manager promise that the hall is only dedicated for me on my wedding even through I booked 23 tables. I would thank to this restaurant because most of the restaurant will not be so kind and usually for this case, they will held 2 wedding sharing the same hall.
  • Many choices of wedding invitation cards. No like other restaurant only provides old and traditional design.
  • There are ball rooms also if u dun like the dining hall....the ball room looks grand also.can fit around 50 tables.
  • Every guests will receive door gifts.
  • Free flow of soft drinks and mineral water
  • Hall decoration...etc
Below are some of the pictures taken from other websites.

16a.jpg

This is dining hall..There will be wedding decoration on ur big day..The tables cover can be change to any color like pink,red,gold ..etc. For me, I think i will choose gold color...Looks more grand. :wub:

map-bu-2.jpg

8a.jpg

9a.jpg

3a.jpg

4a.jpg

I think the food shall be OK even through i never tried before....At least the "LOOK" sounds delicious...haha.... :lol:

Anyone interested to hold their wedding dinner in Restaurant Extra Super Tanker (Bandar Utama) @ The Club, Bukit Utama? I have the wedding menu 2009, I can email u. You can also quote my name (Wendy) and get special complimentary from the manager (Steven).

Congrats for those having their wedding soon!!!! :wub: