wendyfoong

Restaurant Extra Super Tanker (Bandar Utama) @ The Club 文华轩

Dear all,

Would like to transfer the deposit to anyone who interested on 02.10.2010 at Super Tanker, The Club.

Discount will be given, pls pm me.

thanks

Hi Wendy,

can u please send me a copy of the quotations of this restaurant as well as the menu + vege menu?

thanks a lot.

rainy.summerr@gmail.com

Hello,

My wedding will be on Sept 2010. Most probably I'll be taking them.

I have checked with them that there will be no 10 tables FREE 1 table if taking the ballroom. Only in the restaurant will be entitled to have FREE 1 table.

I saw their recent settings. It was nice and grand. Furthermore, you can have reception cocktails with free flow of soft drinks WITHOUT any extra cost.

I like the place but there is only a concern whether people know how to get there or not. As we know the place we cannot see from the main highway and a small sign in brown colour that people do not notice that.

Even, I missed that junction when I went there for the first time. Not too worry, I am thinking to snap a photo of that area which can see the turning to the club, print out and insert into invitation card. Please comment if any other ideas.....

Jacqe

Yes, went there for fren's wedding in Sept 09 at the ballroom, which can really fit up to 71 tables. The service of the captain was really good. The environment is really grand & of couse NEW.

Hi Wendy. since i read from your signature your AD dinner was in Nov, was wondering whether u could share anything good or bad during your AD dinner in this restaurant?

Visited the restaurant last week and talked to the manager (a guy, forget his name). He is quite nice and willing to take time to answer our questions and explain the details. According to him they have some initial plan to add extra projector in the ballroom and some minor renovation which is good for those who plan to have their dinner there next year. My concern is the location which is a bit confusing for those who are not familiar in that area. The near by condo is targeted to complete by next year and they will open the other entrance from center point.

Hi Brides! I have dealt with this restaurant. The place is amazingly beautiful with a big outdoor/indoor area for cocktail session. They have 2 layered table cloth just like the hotels and chair covers. You have your own private ballroom that have a projector, stage and spotlights. Everything is ready and nothing needs to be brought like decor, lightings, etc. The parking is not a problem as well.

I have actually booked with them for my wedding in Sept 18, 2010. However, my mom chose for me another venue, so I would have to forego this one. Anyone who is getting married in Sept 18, 2010 and would like to take my booking space let me know. I actually booked for 82 tables, but they say I can decide later. Minmum is 30 tables. You can PM me and I'll save it for you instead of just cancelling it like that.

Ciao!

Hi Handsomes and Beauties,

I am interested to have my wedding dinner at here, quit like the environment and the parking facilities :P

However, I not sure about the food portion of this restaurant ... Will it be big enuf for 10 ppl?

Worry that the portion will be too small as my parents saying that the food portion must be "presentable" especially we invite only our relatives from both families ...

Thanks for your informations ya :wub:

Hi Bridegrooms & Brides,

I have a special deal here. Here is the situation:

Me and my wife paid a deposit of RM1500 to Restaurant Extra Super Tanker @ Bandar Utama to reserve a date for our wedding dinner. Unfortunately, we could not make it due to unforeseen circumstances. So we wish to transfer and sell this deposit to anyone of you out there who is interested in having your wedding dinner at this restaurant. It can be at any date as long as it is not more than a year from now.

As a special thanks for buying the deposit from me, I will provide a complimentary photography service for the special couple who grab this deal. The special photography service covers AD ceremony & dinner. I am a freelance photographer who specializes in wedding, portrait and landscape photography. Feel free to PM me or email me at kllee18@yahoo.com for more info. This offer is based on first come first served basis. Anyone who reserved this from me first will get it. Thanks.

I just attended a friend's wedding luncheon 18 Seo 2010, though everybody having positive feedback at this restaurant, surprisingly the foods, decoration and service didn't turn too well. Kinda disappointed really... i was first to shortlisted this, guess i need to re-consider it. :sad:

l;'l;'

Hi all,

I m new here. My wedding is on 21 Nov 2009. :wub:

I m so headache looking many restaurants for my wedding dinner and most of the restaurants are fully booked ,if not, I need to share with other wedding couples or worst case held the dinner in weekdays. Weekend or "Ong" day normally no more changes liao especially popular restaurant.

Finally, I found one new restaurant just opened Dec 2008.Although it is just opened, it is second branch. The main branch is in Damansara Kim.

I had booked my wedding banquet at this new opened restaurant called Restaurant Extra Super Tanker (Bandar Utama) @ The Club, Bukit Utama. I have not tried their food before, but I thing Restaurant Extra Super Tanker is the most ideal place for me to place my wedding dinner because ...

• No issue for parking, there are double storey of parking lots.
  • Very good environment and looks high class (it is in The Club @ Bukit Utama), you can view big swimming pool behind the wedding stage. I like most for the environment. It is a club and golf course.
  • No pillar blocking in the hall. The decoration overall looks grand. Very sian if got pillars block the view.
  • Good services. The manager said they will change 4 times of cutlery during my wedding dinner and 2 waitresses in charge 5 tables. Besides that, no corkage will be charged.
  • There are lots of complementary also. For example, menu 10 tables free 1 table. Free flood sold drinks and mineral water. Complimentary 1 bottle sparkling juice for toasting ceremony. Complementary each person wedding gift and etc….
  • I need only pay 10% of the deposit for my wedding dinner.
  • The hall can fit up to 35 tables. The manager promise that the hall is only dedicated for me on my wedding even through I booked 23 tables. I would thank to this restaurant because most of the restaurant will not be so kind and usually for this case, they will held 2 wedding sharing the same hall.
  • Many choices of wedding invitation cards. No like other restaurant only provides old and traditional design.
  • There are ball rooms also if u dun like the dining hall....the ball room looks grand also.can fit around 50 tables.
Below are some of the pictures taken from other websites.

16a.jpg

map-bu.jpg

8a.jpg

9a.jpg

3a.jpg

4a.jpg

I think the food shall be OK even through i never tried before....At least the "LOOK" looks delicious...haha.... :lol:

Anyone interested to hold their wedding dinner in Restaurant Extra Super Tanker (Bandar Utama) @ The Club, Bukit Utama? I have the wedding menu 2009, I can email u. You can also quote my name (Wendy) and get special complimentary from the manager (Steven).

Congrats for those having their wedding soon!!!! :wub:

Hi Wendy,

Can you send me your package? I'm interested. My wedding in Oct 2009 and i have yet to book my venue, even worst than u.. :blink:

Thanks.

Hi Wendy,

Can you please send me your package? and also detail contact for this restaurant.

My email is khoyloon@hotmail.com

Thank you.

IT is a decent venue....and the food is the usual chinese restaurant quality... nothing out of this world....but should please most people.

The hall has no pillar...which is a very good plus. Waiters and Waitresses are mostly secondary school kids though