172 replies to this topic

#121 fluene

fluene

Demure Duchess

• Advance Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,118 posts

Posted 28 July 2007 - 05:04 PM

fluene, i bought Garnier already...started using this morning...if can see effect i will let all you know...its worth it to give it a shot...its only RM21...as compared to Hylexin which is RM400

Yah, leh me know if it works for you too.

#122 rae

rae

Nonchalant Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 123 posts

Posted 29 July 2007 - 05:09 PM

girls... i have been using Hylexin since April... my dark circles and puffiness are my loyal companions since early adulthood... also note that they are heredity! for the few weeks, i noticed the dark circles are a *little* lighter... well puffiness improved a *little*.... recommended it to my sister, she said there is a *little* improvement...

references to *little* =:= maybe i+sister perasan?

but how is Garnier doing? :P

#123 rosebug

rosebug

Nonchalant Novice

• Advance Member
  • Pip
  • 168 posts

Posted 30 July 2007 - 08:33 AM

i myself also have serious dark eyes circle problem...i got a complimentary trial for dark eyes circles treatment from MTM Skincare...they claimed that i can see the result after 30 min of application...once i reached there, then only i know the trial is only for ONE eye....

the SA 1st examined my eyes prob (sensitivity, moisture, fine lines, puffiness n etc) and then custom blend the essence for my eye...she applied the essence then place a eye pad on top (100% collagen) and applied another layer of essence on top of the eye pad....and the results, WOW!!! my dark eye circles lighten, eye less puffy and more tighten...

later i know the price is so expensive...she claimed for a full treatment, i need to purchase for 4 sets with each set containing T1, T2, T3 and T4 as main ingredients respectively...the one she applied for me was T1 with other mixtures...the formula to use the essense as below :
- day 1 to day 3 : T1
- day 4 to day 6 : T2
- day 7 to day 9 : T3
- day 10 to day 12 : T4

and each set contains 12 eye pads (100%) at RM420...that means for a full treatment, it costs RM1680 for 48 days usage...*fainted*...
after 48 days, i might need to go for maintenance but the SA did not explain about it...

after i went home, i asked my bf to tell if there any difference between both eyes, he said 1 of the eyes less puffy and lighter...same response i get from my mum and my Cellnique beautician ...

#124 2ys

2ys

Nonchalant Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 248 posts

Posted 30 July 2007 - 10:36 AM

i bought the Garnier eye cream after reading Fluene's post. Been using it for 5 days and I have notice that my dark circles are ALOT lighter. The puffiness is still around, but at least, the drak circles have improved. Seriuosly, I cannot ask for more. :)

#125 fluene

fluene

Demure Duchess

• Advance Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,118 posts

Posted 30 July 2007 - 12:15 PM

i bought the Garnier eye cream after reading Fluene's post. Been using it for 5 days and I have notice that my dark circles are ALOT lighter. The puffiness is still around, but at least, the drak circles have improved. Seriuosly, I cannot ask for me. :)

Glad it works for you too. Yah, too bad it doesn't do anything for the puffiness

#126 smurf

smurf

Lovely Lady

• Advance Member
  • PipPip
  • 534 posts

Posted 30 July 2007 - 02:32 PM

ops...pls read my post below

#127 smurf

smurf

Lovely Lady

• Advance Member
  • PipPip
  • 534 posts

Posted 30 July 2007 - 02:32 PM

rosebug, that is so expensive. any guarantee by them? i am sure they will have lotsa disclaimers. why dont you just try garnier first or even hylexin since you are willing to spend so much already?

fluence, rae, i started using on Sat. have yet to see any effects.
the method is application is,
i) place small portion the eye cream around your eye
ii) smooth it over;
iii) dabbing motion?
correct?

#128 fluene

fluene

Demure Duchess

• Advance Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,118 posts

Posted 30 July 2007 - 03:00 PM

ii) smooth it over;
iii) dabbing motion?
correct?

Err... I think so gua. My beautician told me to always smooth eye cream from outer corner to inner corner of the eyes or else there will be more prominent fine lines under the eyes

#129 rosebug

rosebug

Nonchalant Novice

• Advance Member
  • Pip
  • 168 posts

Posted 30 July 2007 - 03:26 PM

rosebug, that is so expensive. any guarantee by them? i am sure they will have lotsa disclaimers. why dont you just try garnier first or even hylexin since you are willing to spend so much already?

ii) smooth it over;
iii) dabbing motion?
correct?

hi smurf,
i think you've mistaken...i didnt say i'm willing to spend that much money...really broke ar like that....hahaha...the problem is, my eyes very sensitive, easily get oil seeds if the products not suitable for me... *sob sob...

#130 smurf

smurf

Lovely Lady

• Advance Member
  • PipPip
  • 534 posts

Posted 30 July 2007 - 03:43 PM

ops...sorry rosebug...just try garnier first la...my skin is very sensitive and oily...so far my skin is still okay with the cream...if i start getting oil seeds, i will let you know

#131 smurf

smurf

Lovely Lady

• Advance Member
  • PipPip
  • 534 posts

Posted 07 August 2007 - 02:04 PM

i think i have been using garnier for more than 1 week already...have not seen any results yet....i think my dark circles are too much and have been around for too long for garnier to do anything... :(

#132 sywiser

sywiser

Nonchalant Novice

• Advance Member
  • Pip
  • 423 posts

Posted 10 August 2007 - 11:38 AM

smurf - y not try out Bioessence Dark Circle removal... n mask also.. a lot of ppl tried and claim have good result... :) All the best!

#133 Honeyangel

Honeyangel

Nonchalant Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 30 August 2007 - 07:28 PM

Dear ladies

Try this treatment to boost eye radiance.

For oil seeds problem, use eye gel or lightweight eye solution instead of eye cream.
No oily food. If you follow a healthy diet and oil seeds still appear, check the ingredients in all your skin care products starting from cleanser to moisturizer.

#134 jupiterStar

jupiterStar

Nonchalant Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts

Posted 07 April 2008 - 01:17 PM

Hi all, been using Bioessence Dark Circle removal for 1 month now, but I don't see any improvement at all... maybe the dark circle have been with me for too long...

most ppl encourage to sleep earlier to reduce dark circle, but what time is consider "earlier" ?... dry.gif
i sleep at aroudn 1130pm daily... laugh.gif

#135 sywiser

sywiser

Nonchalant Novice

• Advance Member
  • Pip
  • 423 posts

Posted 14 May 2008 - 03:44 PM

Hi gals, can Garnier eye cream reduce fine line as well?

#136 aheok83

aheok83

Nonchalant Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 01 June 2008 - 07:40 PM

QUOTE (tlh @ Mar 17 2006, 09:42 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
which one should i choose? gel or cream? anyone know what is the difference?

Can anyone share which eye gel to me? i got lots of fine line around my eyes... and it makes me looks old...

I had tried The body shop's Vit C series, doesn't help much. Nos trying Sasa's Suisse Programme Eye gel.

I hope i could find one and fixed the problem before my wedding.

Now i trying a product which is NouriFusion Multi Vitamin Eye Gel with vitamins A, C & E. 87% people who using it have positive result from the company statistic report. The positive result i mean including decrease in under eye puffiness, lessen dark circles underneath, make your eyes looked less tired and young. If you got interested on this product or more information please email me at kim_heok@hotmail.com Thanks.

#137 porsche911

porsche911

Nonchalant Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 142 posts

Posted 02 June 2008 - 05:02 PM

QUOTE (jupiterStar @ Apr 7 2008, 01:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi all, been using Bioessence Dark Circle removal for 1 month now, but I don't see any improvement at all... maybe the dark circle have been with me for too long...

most ppl encourage to sleep earlier to reduce dark circle, but what time is consider "earlier" ?... dry.gif
i sleep at aroudn 1130pm daily... laugh.gif

I'm also using Bioessence's which cost RM56.90 but not really effective wor... The SA told me that definately will see results in 2 weeks time, where got? I wanted to find Garnier's but not selling there and I ended up with Bioessence.

I need helps to save my eyes... sad.gif

#138 suga

suga

Nonchalant Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 192 posts

Posted 22 September 2008 - 09:01 AM

My friend also recommend me Total Eye Care of Dermalogica...But i never try...

I used its Multivitamin (silver tube, forgot its name..hehe) finish whole tube liao also no use...haha

#139 Tash

Tash

Nonchalant Novice

• Advance Member
  • Pip
  • 441 posts

Posted 22 September 2008 - 11:19 PM

I totally forgot about this thread, let me give reviews for the most expensive eye cream I have ever tried: Hylexin.

Hylexin is supposed to be "the best treatment for the serious dark circles that stay around forever. Not only the best, but also this is the first formula specifically developed to dramatically reduce the appearance of dark circles." Or so they claim.

I have finished the entire tube, and there hasn't been any difference whatsoever to my dark circles. Still as prominent as ever.

I am learning to just live with it. If it's totally necessary, then I will use a concealer. The current one I am using (and the best I've tried too!) is YSL's Touche Eclat. Awesome product.

#140 yee0808

yee0808

Nonchalant Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 147 posts

Posted 23 September 2008 - 04:55 PM

alo ladies.. i also have very bad dark circle.. tried all sorts of products , here is the ranking:

1. MTM eye mask - expensive but it really works... and now after that 48 days treatment and it really help to reduce, i just do it once a week or whenever i need to look pretty the following day ha ha ha ha and I choose to buy from HK coz it is much cheaper than here
2. Loccitaine Immortelle Eye Balm - it works gradually but too rich at times.
3. Clinique Moisture Surge Eye Mask - it works for just 1 day reduce lo...

many others but i dont find those working........ i am yet to try the Parkson 1

QUOTE (rosebug @ Jul 30 2007, 08:33 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i myself also have serious dark eyes circle problem...i got a complimentary trial for dark eyes circles treatment from MTM Skincare...they claimed that i can see the result after 30 min of application...once i reached there, then only i know the trial is only for ONE eye....

the SA 1st examined my eyes prob (sensitivity, moisture, fine lines, puffiness n etc) and then custom blend the essence for my eye...she applied the essence then place a eye pad on top (100% collagen) and applied another layer of essence on top of the eye pad....and the results, WOW!!! my dark eye circles lighten, eye less puffy and more tighten...

later i know the price is so expensive...she claimed for a full treatment, i need to purchase for 4 sets with each set containing T1, T2, T3 and T4 as main ingredients respectively...the one she applied for me was T1 with other mixtures...the formula to use the essense as below :
- day 1 to day 3 : T1
- day 4 to day 6 : T2
- day 7 to day 9 : T3
- day 10 to day 12 : T4

and each set contains 12 eye pads (100%) at RM420...that means for a full treatment, it costs RM1680 for 48 days usage...*fainted*...
after 48 days, i might need to go for maintenance but the SA did not explain about it...

after i went home, i asked my bf to tell if there any difference between both eyes, he said 1 of the eyes less puffy and lighter...same response i get from my mum and my Cellnique beautician ...

#141 ripleycyw@yahoo.com

ripleycyw@yahoo.com

Nonchalant Novice

• Advance Member
  • Pip
  • 179 posts

Posted 25 September 2008 - 02:34 PM

i also had very serious dark circules, and trying many product, finally my mum bought one yellow tube which i cant remember the name (she said RM 300 if i can remeber correctly) but after finish whole tube ......result is ............no result.....so, now didnt do anything but just apply thicker concelear, same as Tash, i am using YSL..hehehe.....same same.....but sometimes i will out put laura mercier also not bad...

#142 Tash

Tash

Nonchalant Novice

• Advance Member
  • Pip
  • 441 posts

Posted 27 September 2008 - 03:51 AM

QUOTE (ripleycyw@yahoo.com @ Sep 25 2008, 02:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i also had very serious dark circules, and trying many product, finally my mum bought one yellow tube which i cant remember the name (she said RM 300 if i can remeber correctly) but after finish whole tube ......result is ............no result.....so, now didnt do anything but just apply thicker concelear, same as Tash, i am using YSL..hehehe.....same same.....but sometimes i will out put laura mercier also not bad...

Yellow tube, about RM300, it must be Hylexin! tongue.gif

Oh, I also forgot to mention this concealer, it is really really good. The last time I wanted to buy it, it was out of stock, so I got the YSL one. It's called T Le Clerc. It can be found in Ken's Apothecary. T Le Clerc is more well known for its loose powder though.

#143 nee

nee

Nonchalant Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 177 posts

Posted 28 September 2008 - 12:25 PM

Hi tash,

i love ur blog....so much things to know fr ur blog....

so lucky u are, can stay at Italy,the fashion city...cool

so ur HB is not a malaysian?

cheers

#144 genielee_83

genielee_83

Vivacious Viscountess

• Advance Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,199 posts

Posted 28 September 2008 - 01:01 PM

Dermalogica total eye care
-How effective is it? rm155 for 0.5oz..

#145 genielee_83

genielee_83

Vivacious Viscountess

• Advance Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,199 posts

Posted 29 September 2008 - 03:24 PM

i checked with my salon
dermalogica eye care is selling for rm180+...hin liao

#146 Tash

Tash

Nonchalant Novice

• Advance Member
  • Pip
  • 441 posts

Posted 29 September 2008 - 03:57 PM

QUOTE (nee @ Sep 28 2008, 12:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi tash,

i love ur blog....so much things to know fr ur blog....

so lucky u are, can stay at Italy,the fashion city...cool

so ur HB is not a malaysian?

cheers

Thanks for the compliments. I will send you a PM. smile.gif

#147 genielee_83

genielee_83

Vivacious Viscountess

• Advance Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,199 posts

Posted 29 September 2008 - 05:26 PM

Tash,
through your blog..I feel like already been there!!
Wow~~ you just helped me save thousands ( pound sterling? or Ringgit?)!!!

#148 Tash

Tash

Nonchalant Novice

• Advance Member
  • Pip
  • 441 posts

Posted 01 October 2008 - 04:08 PM

QUOTE (genielee_83 @ Sep 29 2008, 05:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Tash,
through your blog..I feel like already been there!!
Wow~~ you just helped me save thousands ( pound sterling? or Ringgit?)!!!

I think I just saved you thousands of Euros biggrin.gif biggrin.gif . But it's nothing like seeing it on your own. Venice was not like how I expected it to be, it was better. Do drop by often for more "adventures".

#149 genielee_83

genielee_83

Vivacious Viscountess

• Advance Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,199 posts

Posted 27 October 2008 - 01:44 PM

hylexin 15ml rm86 my friend sharon is doing a pre-order for this.

Maybe can collect orders to get rm80 each?

if buy bulk:
10 and below=rm80 each
10支以下= RM 80/ 1支 (西马邮费:RM8 , 东马邮费:RM 15)

10 and above=rm70 each
10支以上= RM 70/ 1支 (西马邮费:RM10 , 东马邮费:RM 17)

30 and above=rm60 each
30支以上= RM 60/ 1支 (西马邮费:RM12 , 东马邮费:RM 19)

50 and above= rm50 each.
50支以上= RM 50/ 1支 (西马邮费:RM14 , 东马邮费:RM 21)

#150 meymeyz

meymeyz

Nonchalant Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 December 2008 - 04:20 PM

hie =D
hie genielee_83, im new =D
and im rather interested to get Hylexyn from u/ur friend who is doing preorder for it.
is it still available ? =D