Sign in to follow this  
wsyrinrin

Malaysian very 1st MPV ~~ EXORA

Hi All,

Proton had just launched the brand new MPV EXORA. This the very 1st MPV that Proton introduced & I read The Sun this morning said its worth to buy, I now wonder is it really true???

Its 1.6-litre engine comes in 2 model ~~ Hi-Line RM75,998 & M-Line RM69,998

If u are looking for MPV car will you consider EXORA?

Exora or Chery? One from M'sia and one from China. Exora price slightly cheaper but size wise Chery should be bigger space gua. I havent see Exora in real just saw some unclear pictures through email.. Seems like adik Avanza..

wsyrinrin,

i have no faith with proton car... so i'll not buy it even if it's cheap... personally for national car i'll prefer perodua than proton.. :P

Yeah, me too. I prefer Perodua than Proton if let me choose from national cars. I've heard a lot about Proton cars which have lotsa problems. If money really allows, sure will opt for imported cars like Honda or Toyota. :tongue:

Exora or Chery? One from M'sia and one from China. Exora price slightly cheaper but size wise Chery should be bigger space gua. I havent see Exora in real just saw some unclear pictures through email.. Seems like adik Avanza..

I saw Chery last week it was spacious & the price is RM80k (+/- abt that) & the outlook very trendy, engine is from Mitsubishi 16 vaule, 2.4 litre 16V

I worry abt China production guarantee & scare the spare part is expensive coz not common used in Malaysia.

Ya I agreed with u from the back view its look like Avanza haha.... u know Proton used to be "Copy Cat" :lol:

My hb said saw a few Chery on the road recently. If compared proton and chery, quality can say 2 kali 5 gua.. hahaa.. cos made in M'sia and China, we know lor..

wsyrinrin,

i have no faith with proton car... so i'll not buy it even if it's cheap... personally for national car i'll prefer perodua than proton.. :tongue:

Ya I agreed with you coz 7 years back my HB bought a new wira less than 1 year the car is in trouble & proton was unable to fixed it :dash2:

hi,

well, proton has actually improved since they come out with Persona... because the CEO/Chairman is the Perodua CEO/Chairman... Perodua under other people liao... that's why Nautica tak laku... different boss different strategy...

but... still need to monitor on the performance of the car la... normally new model come out got problem la... even Perodua also the same...

Normally, is good to wait.. let other ppl try 1st after launching new proton cars. They comment c wats the problems they facing. If tumbs UP, then consider ba..

My bro bought a Persona last year. I felt doubtful on new Proton car at first. (Waja was a badly commented when it first came out).

But since he used that car & a car also hist his car last week, there not bug damaged involved (but the other car need to massively fixed)

Exora will be definitely in my consideration but have to wait 1 year after launch. Wait for the new birdie to use it 1st, like a free white mice.

Hi All

me n hubby went to see the car yesterday nite at curve proton. Hubby is planning to buy MPV since we are expecting our 1st bb this year and an MPV will be good for families and friends.

At first, i really don't feel like seeing it as I have the same feeling with some of you - no confident in M'sia car. But to my surprise :) , the quality of the car is very good. I never expect they can have good quality like tat. Though some may say, its a copycat but who cares as long as the car is good. The shape and the accesories are very nice, they even have gps & video playner (not sure how to call that.hehehe) offered. Overall, i'm quite satisfied with the look, the price and the quality but then we'll have to see whether it got power or not as its 1.6cc for a MPV - mayb underpower. We'll go for test drive next week. Will see how. My hubby says if it offers 1.8cc, he already put the deposit for booking, but since its 1.6cc, he still wants to consider the power of the car.

there will be one more MPV launch this year from Perodua...1.5cc engine but only 6 seater car...price will be range from RM55,000 to RM66,000....

only saw the Exora on the road and it look like WISH quite good looking..haha...but heard from my colliq said very plastic feel...but personally i think that 1.6 CC definitely underpower for such a big car..Exora using two compressor and got third row blower (heard from colliq only)..then the car must heavy and may cause hi-fuel consumption...