vIv

Food delivery, catering

is there any food caterer around cheras area

i also wanna know where got the nice food caterer around cheras ??

anyone can let me know ?

:P this may be too late, u can try www.ezymeal.com. They deliver unconventional Healthy Home Cooked Food, Chinese flavour

:P this may be too late, u can try www.ezymeal.com. They deliver unconventional Healthy Home Cooked Food, Chinese flavour

i've been eyeing this for some time already but they dont deliver to PJ..... :(

so you're trying something else or waiting for them to deliver to PJ? maybe if u order a lot they may want to deliver leh? :lol:

so you're trying something else or waiting for them to deliver to PJ? maybe if u order a lot they may want to deliver leh? :lol:

currently ordering from somewhere else....cannot order a lot la cos oni 2 of us...hehe

Hey gals,

I would like to gather more info about food catering around Klang Valley as I find it very convenient and cheaper comparing to self cook. I am currently engaged with Mom Homecook Food Delivery. I can't compare it to self cook food of coz but I find it a bit salty and I believe they used MSG eventhough they claimed they don't use at all. So anyone out there is having food catering now or experienced for the services pls share with me. Thank you.

You can roughly know whether the caterer is using MSG or not cause if they do, you will feel quite thirsty after your meal. It's the different thirst if without MSG.

I'm looking for food delivery in Desa Petaling too! I had try one home delivery Wongkie but is no good at all! Anyone staying in Desa Petaling with food delivery pls. let me know. Thxs.

Hi,

Could any of the girls here living in Ipoh please help?

Need to find someone to deliver catered food to home in taman cempaka, ipoh as my FH's dad is growing old and not able to go out and eat outside anymore, due to sudden illness. Seems like memory lapses as well. Does anyone know of any caterers willing to send food?

there's no one available to take care of him as my FH is working in SG and he's the only child. very worrying for us as it seems like he is growing more and more absent-minded and very stubborn. we thought of sending him to a nursing home (although it is quite expensive and we are stretching our limit to do so ) so that care could be better but he refuses and say he'd rather die... we are really at wits ends already!

seems like currently some guy he met in the street offered to buy food for him now, but its very fishy, and the guy keeps borrowing $. Very worrying for us coz we don't know what he's doing.

Can any jimuis here help?

thanks so much everyone...

I'm currently ordering dinner from Joy Food Cater, it's a bit expensive, RM13.50 for 2 pax. No rice. 3 dishes, 1 veg, 1 meat and 1 seafood. I think the seafood make it more pricey. I'm ok to have 2 veg and 1 meat, in fact I do not want seafood cause normally not that fresh compare to own cook. Please share your food cater contact.. I would like to change if find anything cheaper and nicer than this. Mine one taste good, but I'm looking for cheaper one. Let me know if you like to have my contact.

I'm currently ordering dinner from Joy Food Cater, it's a bit expensive, RM13.50 for 2 pax. No rice. 3 dishes, 1 veg, 1 meat and 1 seafood. I think the seafood make it more pricey. I'm ok to have 2 veg and 1 meat, in fact I do not want seafood cause normally not that fresh compare to own cook. Please share your food cater contact.. I would like to change if find anything cheaper and nicer than this. Mine one taste good, but I'm looking for cheaper one. Let me know if you like to have my contact.

I'm also interested to find out a daily caterer, below RM10 daily for 2 person if possible. No rice never mind, I can "cook" rice myself. Hehe.

I'm also interested to find out a daily caterer, below RM10 daily for 2 person if possible. No rice never mind, I can "cook" rice myself. Hehe.

Very hard to find for below RM 10 but I know one, only cater to Tmn Connaught area. PM me if you want the contact

I am also looking for a daily food caterer. I saw from www.momsfood.com.my, they have a price list for 1 1/2 person (RM10.50 x 20 days), perhaps you all can check it out. I might get from them as well, since they have a category for 1 1/2 person instead of the usual 1 or 2 person :lol: . I have not try their food yet, but since I am not a picky eater and the price is right, then should be ok lah :wub: .

Hi Yvonne,

Can I have the contact for Joy Food? Do they deliver to PJ area?

Anyone else have contacts for PJ caterers, do let me know. Thanks.