vIv

Food delivery, catering

i'm looking for food catering & delivery to office in PJ / kelana jaya area. anybody has any contact?

my office here doesn't have many choices esp on chinese food. so i am looking for one where i can just call and order menu for the day and they deliver to me lunch time.

appreciate some help pls. TQ.

tmt,

Usually they will want you to commit certain days so for impromptu calls like yours, it's a bit difficult. Are you ok with chinese vegetarian food? If yes, you can try to call 016-622 4228 OR 019-219 2619. They do delivery daily & they accept orders on daily basis. They have mix rice & ala carte. Please remember to call early (preferably before 10:00am) for your food to arrive around 12:00pm, if not, it'll take forever!!!! On your 1st call, you ask the guy what ala carte they have for the day (different selections daily) & tell him this is your 1st call & ask him to give you the menu. Their menu changes weekly. I've tried their food before & it's not fantastic but ok lo. Hope this will help!

thx alot janicelly! truly appreciate the info. are u ordering from there too? lunch or dinner?

will call and check them out today. then would u also have the comtact if wanna commit for certain days too? i wanna have a look at that too...

i was wondering if there are more niche types of healthy home food delivery that specializes for people with specific needs delivering to subang jaya area.

my hubby is doing chemotherapy and i need to find a a daily food delivery for both lunch and dinner + weekends if possible.

since he is in a very fragile state i need a company which is really good and i dont mind paying as a small glitch in preparation could mean a serious trip to the hospital since he has a non working immune system. anyone??

i was wondering if there are more niche types of healthy home food delivery that specializes for people with specific needs delivering to subang jaya area.

my hubby is doing chemotherapy and i need to find a a daily food delivery for both lunch and dinner + weekends if possible.

since he is in a very fragile state i need a company which is really good and i dont mind paying as a small glitch in preparation could mean a serious trip to the hospital since he has a non working immune system. anyone??

<H1 id=profile_name class="fn org">Green Meadow 绿禾养生坊

SS2, Petaling Jaya, This restaurant has been shifted to the same row of shop with KFC in SS2

03-7873-0366</H1>

green meadow is a healthy organic food restaurant cum academy. their food is all vege and organic even patients can eat them. they have 31 day set meal menu with delivery charges. i dont know if they deliver to subang area. you may ask them.

hope your husband get well soon.

hi all,

any food delivery recommendations for sri petaling/bukit jalil area? prefer those dont need commitment la. thanks.

hi all,

any food delivery recommendations for sri petaling/bukit jalil area? prefer those dont need commitment la. thanks.

I am using this company called Cooking Good. So far I liked their dishes and their service.

NEVER use Tammy Catering, although you get to choose your dishes, all the meat are either too fat, too dry and their vegetables are totally not edible! Worst of all, they have the worst customer service. The woman on the phone shouted and hanged up on me.

Dear S.Rost,

Can I have the Cooking Good contact details? Pls email to hr.jc.info@gmail.com. TQ!