Sign in to follow this  
Jiun

Does clomid works for you?

Hey there all,

I would like to know whether clomid works for you and took you how many cycles of clomid to be successful?

And what are the side effects that you have experienced?

Thanks for all your feedbacks.

As for me, I was on clomid previous cycle 150mg per day for 5 days start on Cycle day 3 onwards. Yes, I have ovulated on that cycle, but subsequent cycle I suspect I dint ovulate and my AV was late for 17 days and when it came, it was very little (as in pantyliner is enough) and thick (with clots) . You may think it is spotting but I have checked with HPT and its negative with first morning urine. :(

So, Im thinking is this the side effect of clomid? I have another set of Clomid with me which I dont know whether to take or not.. plus I dont think my menses were normal this time.

Please share your experiece with clomid.. thanks alot.

I took few cycles of chlomid before. I did not experience any late menses or prolonged cycle. The side effects of the chlomid on me were headache and abdominal pain.

I did not get pregnant by chlomid. There was once a gynae told me that to conceive with fertility pills, it is like starting the engine. You have to continuosly take the fertility pills for a few cycles in order to succeed. No point if you take one cycle, stop another and start again

Chlomid is a fertility drug. It stimulates the ovaries to produce more eggs (ovum) and hence increase the chance of pregnancy

Clomid dun work for me. As I'm having Ovarian Cyst and Clomid is actually making things worse!

The 1st Gynea I visit didn't find evidence I'm having Ovarian Cyst (even though she has been ultrasound me every visit) until I seek for second opinion (another Dr).

I think I try for around 3-4 cycles, increasing each cycle (max 3 tablet).

Side Effect ~ Er no wor