mhyap1

Ameda Breastpump - Spare White Valve Online Spree

Hi. Am Ameda breastpump user myself. I heard that we'll need to change to white valve like every 3-5 months for the pump to continue to work efficiently. That's why am planning to get some extra valve from UK as it's much more cheaper. Would like to know is there any other ameda pump user who is interested to join me in buying the ameda spare white valve.

I found a seller who sell it for GBP 1.70 for a pack of 3 valves. And the postage by airmail with insurance will be GBP 3.25 even if I purchase 20 pack of it. That's why am looking for anyone who is interested so that we can share the postage. The more ppl we have the cheaper the average cost for the valve... In Malaysia the cheapest that I found thus far for the valve cost RM 17 for 1 pc. So, anyone?

count me in ok... 2 packs for me ( total 6 valves )

since I dont get internet access easily, can email me at emly.m@felda.net.my

Does anyone know where I can get Ameda Custome Flange BPA-free ?

I tried so many online shops but they don't do international shipping.

Any idea?

llian-33,

i'll be getting it from http://www.pumps4mums.co.uk/

- It cost GBP 1.70 for a pack of 3 valve. Postage will be GBP 3.25.

- I'll peg the exchange rate at GBP 1 = RM 5.45 for this purchase. Final conversion rate will be depend on my credit card statement when i received it. Any extra I'll refund it back to you.

- Payment should be remitted into my bank account before I place the order.

- When the item arrive, you may choose to hand collect it from me or I post to you.

- For hand collection it'll be at Subang Jaya or Kota Damansara area depending on when it is.

- If you prefer me to post to you, please include additional RM 4 for postage as I'll be using the pos ekpress envelope.

Any other question please ask.

Emly2175,

Am planning to the BPA free custom flange from US. What's the size that you wan? Maybe I can check with the seller to see if they combine postage.

llian-33 & Emly2175,

so do you gals confirm u wan the valve? am planning to place the order in early May...

Emly2175,

got my PM on the custom flange?

Hihi...count me in as well...I just got myself an Ameda dual electric pump after reading all the good comments.

Please get me 2 packs for white valve (6 valves)

Do pm me your account detail in order to bank in the money...thanks a lot~!

Hi. Am Ameda breastpump user myself. I heard that we'll need to change to white valve like every 3-5 months for the pump to continue to work efficiently. That's why am planning to get some extra valve from UK as it's much more cheaper. Would like to know is there any other ameda pump user who is interested to join me in buying the ameda spare white valve.

I found a seller who sell it for GBP 1.70 for a pack of 3 valves. And the postage by airmail with insurance will be GBP 3.25 even if I purchase 20 pack of it. That's why am looking for anyone who is interested so that we can share the postage. The more ppl we have the cheaper the average cost for the valve... In Malaysia the cheapest that I found thus far for the valve cost RM 17 for 1 pc. So, anyone?

Hi mhyap,

I have used Ameda breastpump for 5 months. You don't have to change the valve unless it has torn and the pump will loose suction. However the valve tears easily so need to be careful when washing the valve. I have changed 3 valves in total over 5 months coz I didn't handle them with care. Otherwise, you don't have to change them. But good to have spares just in case.

llian-33 & Emly2175,

so do you gals confirm u wan the valve? am planning to place the order in early May...

Emly2175,

got my PM on the custom flange?

mhyap1,

pls order me 2 packs for the valve.. I don't have msn.. pls email me all the details : cost & bank account no to emly.m@felda.net.my

thanks

Hi all,

I'll close the spree on 30th April '09 11.59pm. Please PM me your contact if you wish to join the spree.

For those who already PM me, please inform me whether you prefer to self collect or send to you. For self collect it'll be around Subang Jaya or Kota Damansara area depending on my availability. If you are unable to PM me then just leave me a msg here. I'll either PM or SMS you gals the total amount need to be paid and also the banking details after the spree is close. Please pay before 4th May 2009 as I intend to place the order on the 5th May '09 :-

1. Emly2175 - 2 packs

2. lw_cath - 2 packs

3. loosy - 2 pack

Hi all,

I'll close the spree on 30th April '09 11.59pm. Please PM me your contact if you wish to join the spree.

For those who already PM me, please inform me whether you prefer to self collect or send to you. For self collect it'll be around Subang Jaya or Kota Damansara area depending on my availability. If you are unable to PM me then just leave me a msg here. I'll either PM or SMS you gals the total amount need to be paid and also the banking details after the spree is close. Please pay before 4th May 2009 as I intend to place the order on the 5th May '09 :-

1. Emly2175 - 2 packs

2. lw_cath - 2 packs

3. loosy - 2 pack

Hi mhyap1,

I want 2 packs too. Please sent it to my address and please let me know the total amount that I need to bank in to you. Thanks.

My hp no : 012-4031728 or email me at : shuchiun@gmail.com

Updates :-

1. Emly2175 - 2 packs

2. lw_cath - 2 packs

3. loosy - 2 packs

4. suelow - 2 packs

5. chonglisa - 2 packs

All payment received and order is placed.

lw_cath & suelow,

please provide me your address. TQ

beibei,

I've ordered the valve b4 I saw your msg here. Anyway, i'll emal the seller to see whether I can add on your order or not. If can add on then the total cost for your valve might be different from the rest of those who ordered earlier due to the exchange rate.

to all who ordered earlier,

if beibei order can be add on then we have another 1 person to share the postage cost, please provide me your account number so that I can do the refund to you all on the later part.

beibei,

yes. i've manage to add in your order. will PM you the details :)

llian-33,

sorry. am unable to add you into this spree anymore.

1. Emly2175 - 2 packs

2. lw_cath - 2 packs

3. loosy - 2 packs

4. suelow - 2 packs

5. chonglisa - 2 packs

lw_cath & suelow,

beibei,

I've ordered the valve b4 I saw your msg here. Anyway, i'll emal the seller to see whether I can add on your order or not. If can add on then the total cost for your valve might be different from the rest of those who ordered earlier due to the exchange rate.

if beibei order can be add on then we have another 1 person to share the postage cost, please provide me your account number so that I can do the refund to you all on the later part.

Hi mhyap1,

I have sent you my address to your email. Thanks.

1. Emly2175 - 2 packs

2. lw_cath - 2 packs

3. loosy - 2 packs

4. suelow - 2 packs

5. chonglisa - 2 packs

lw_cath & suelow,

beibei,