mhyap1

Ameda Breastpump - Spare White Valve Online Spree

Hi margarita,

Can you reserve 3 pcs for me....will transfer the money to your account during this weekend. Pls email me with ur bank account details to me and the amount payable. My email add is cherlynkoh@hotmail.com. Thanks.

Hi. Am Ameda breastpump user myself. I heard that we'll need to change to white valve like every 3-5 months for the pump to continue to work efficiently. That's why am planning to get some extra valve from UK as it's much more cheaper. Would like to know is there any other ameda pump user who is interested to join me in buying the ameda spare white valve.

I found a seller who sell it for GBP 1.70 for a pack of 3 valves. And the postage by airmail with insurance will be GBP 3.25 even if I purchase 20 pack of it. That's why am looking for anyone who is interested so that we can share the postage. The more ppl we have the cheaper the average cost for the valve... In Malaysia the cheapest that I found thus far for the valve cost RM 17 for 1 pc. So, anyone?

Hi,

I would like to have 1 pack of 3 valves, can count me in? If can, i could transfer to you directly, let me know the details.

miko, have you banked in to me? waiting your reply in email, maybe meet up at puchong is better to pass to u, no need mail to u

ocean, give me yr email address, thanks.

miko, have you banked in to me? waiting your reply in email, maybe meet up at puchong is better to pass to u, no need mail to u

ocean, give me yr email address, thanks.

Hi, can send the details to ooisyyi@gmail.com. i'm staying in Puchong too, so we can meet up not need to mail.

Thanks yea.

just checked my 'stock' and realized got total 6pcs only, so ocean paid to me, i will pass to her tmoro, waiting for miko side. then no more left. i have a NEW BPA-free, standard Ameda breast flange, that you need to use while using the ameda breast pump, forgot how much i bought it, it's NEW, not used before. you can offer a price, then i can consider to sell it off if ok price for me. Ameda breast pump to let go too, offer a price to me, thanks.

crasygal,

how many pcs you going to buy?

now i'm using out the last pair...

serious before that i got 6 pairs and in 2yrs time... fully use up liao

i also thinking to buy 1-2 pairs just incase

Im thinking to get at least 3 pairs for secure.. coz its like easy to break... now I feel the suction not that good compare to newly used... :sad: seems like the maintenance for Ameda is much more higher and Medela.. at first though Ameda maintenance cheaper.. cos dont have to change the valve that ofent compare to Medela.. who knonws same... yet its more expensive than Medela.. :sad:

other than the valve did u guys change the bottles and other accessories..??

for myself ... only the valve that is easily break..

the rest of the parts is ok.. if you take a good care of it..

eh.. if you want to buy can i tumpang ?

asih...

yes u can tumpang.. in the mean time Im asking sheep how many valve she have too.. if she have alots we can have half half.. if not I will buy from the internet... hehe

Hi All,

Anyone will going to place order for Ameda's part? need to tumbang :happy:

hi wsyrinrin,

u want to buy ameda valves? I have 5pcs intended to sell at RM 7 per pc.

all is new and never use before.

Hi All,

hi wsyrinrin,

Hi aishiteru,

I would like to buy the dual connector... for the white valves I still have stock, so far I only broken 2 pcs of white valves in 1 year.

Hi All,

hi wsyrinrin,

Hi aishiteru,

I would like to buy the dual connector... for the white valves I still have stock, so far I only broken 2 pcs of white valves in 1 year.

Hi wsyrinrin,

Sorry my mistake, i dont have the item. :P