tamchiali

Bukit Jalil Golf Club Ballroom-Tai Thong

Hi dear MB members, I'm new here. My bf and I have placed deposit for Bukit Jalil's Ballroom-Tai Thong. Our actual day is in September 2007.I've taken a look at the ballroom. I strongly need advice on decorations and also feedbacks from you guys who have been there.Looking forward to hear from you soon.

Dear coffee,

Fantastic work!I haven't thought of a wedding theme yet, but I will like something sweet, simple and elegant. hehe..think maybe, champagne or white colour as I'm planning to get my dress tailor-made. Thanks for sharing!

Im having my wedding dinner around mid 2008

Wana find out whether the tai thong in tropicana better or bukit jalil? Im still deciding between this 2... for me i prefer bukit jalil due to location but they were saying that the decoration & food - tropicana is better than bukit jalil

any feedbacks?

Hi coffee,

may i know your shop's add too

Both Tropicana and Bkt Jalil Ballroom are nice. I personally likeBkt Jalil more because of the high ceiling and nice chandeliers, the ballroom are more spacious too.

To book Bkt Jalil Grand Ballroom, minimum tables require is 40-45 tables, Tropicana is 30 tables.

bubbles, if you already have your wedding date, probably you shall check out both Venue as soon as possible, if am not wrong, both ballrooms has been taken on auspicious date.

Food wise, hard to compare woh.

Dear MB members, due to unforeseen circumstances, I might need to cancel my wedding at Bukit Jali Tai thong's ballroom which can fit more than 45 table. But,I have already paid RM 3OOO deposit. The management from their HQ has yet to come back to me whether I can make use of the money for their catering service. My wedding date is scheduled to be on the 15th Sept 07, a Saturday. If you know anyone who's getting married this year and interested in bkt jalil's ballroom, pls contact me at 012- 283 3630 or email me at tamchiali@hotmail.com

Hi everyone,

My hb and I have booked the Bukit Jalil Oriental Pearl ballroom for our reception on 27 Oct 2007. Just wondering if there are other members here who have held their reception there or are planning to do so, maybe we can exchange ideas on how to decorate the ballroom. :blink: Coffee, bless your heart, has been really nice to provide me with photos of the work she has done at this venue. Thanks Coffee! :D

Hi coffee,

heard tht u're doing for banquet decorations rite?

did u happen to decorate for buffet wedding??

i'm looking for contact of decorator. could u pls email me some of ur portfolio?

ur reply is much appreciate.

email: ooiwantyng@yahoo.com

thanks!:)

This give you some ideas of how Bkt Jalil Golf Club's Grand Ballroom look like, after decorate:

Wedding on 16-6-07:

forumcheeyuenandwoanli1be4.jpg

thanx for ur advice coffee... but guess i will be doing it in tropicana cos my bf prefer there.. still deciding... the date havent sure cos the *tung sing* havnet out yet... so cannot choose nice date... so have to wait till Aug...

but coffee... if for decorations wise... which is better.. u mentioned the bukit jalil one the chandeliers are nice ah?

tropicana they do not have high ceilings n chandeliers?

Hi all,

ANyone else has any opinion on dinner at Bukit Jalil Ballroom..??? The hall is big but the lights in the hall doesnt look that nice.. erm...hmmm......a bit old/ aged looking maybe...

Was there on 7 July 07 an dthere were 4 weddings on. Imagine how it was like.. every wedding also played their own music.. and eventually, really sounding like noise pollution.. imagine how the guests in the loby or waiting area outside the restaurant and ballrooms felt .. (There was another smaler function room that was also used for wedding)..

I would have to consider Bkt Jalil ballroom if i cant take Saujana... an di'm worried about this..

Anyone who has done their wedding there and could share their experience ???