Someone eager to know

Planning to buy furniture

Hi there, i plan to buy a bedroom set, sofa, dining table, but im in a dillemma of which shop to choose. Some give a cheap price but i concern bout their quality. Some r more expensive, but i duno if they are reasonable. So i hope someone here can recommend a good shop to me... thanks in advance... :smile:

Hi there, i plan to buy a bedroom set, sofa, dining table, but im in a dillemma of which shop to choose. Some give a cheap price but i concern bout their quality. Some r more expensive, but i duno if they are reasonable. So i hope someone here can recommend a good shop to me... thanks in advance... :smile:

No furniture shops are claiming to be the best. Good luck.

If you need any assistance in deciding on furniture, do PM me and we can discuss.

sungai buloh, balakong and seri kembangan got a lot of cheap furniture shop..

but i cant tell which shop is better, its depend on ur skill to bargain and the quality u want.

pj area... all almost the same, Puchong might be slightly cheaper, just my personal opinion, dun buy anything from the first shop u walk in, go for few more, then u automatically know the price. After travel around, i roughly know the price then went back to the shop near to my place again and ask for the price i want to pay. You still need to spend some petrol to do research if you want the best for yourself.

I agree with toti, try to do some walk-in survey, do compare the prices for the same items... then u will know how the pricing is done....

I bought my TV rack, sideboard+mirror, dining table, coffee table, 2 beds, side tables from Full House @ Bdr Tun Hussein Onn. The young boss for this shop is very accomodative, he gave us good discount, and the quality is very good as of now.... The best thing i like about his service is he recommends, he does mix & match to fit our requirement....

I agree with toti, try to do some walk-in survey, do compare the prices for the same items... then u will know how the pricing is done....

I bought my TV rack, sideboard+mirror, dining table, coffee table, 2 beds, side tables from Full House @ Bdr Tun Hussein Onn. The young boss for this shop is very accomodative, he gave us good discount, and the quality is very good as of now.... The best thing i like about his service is he recommends, he does mix & match to fit our requirement....

I've surveyed quite a few places and Multi Furniture (behind Summit in USJ) has good prices. The showroom is pretty run-down...so you might want to view the furniture elsewhere and the ask them to quote for the same type. (This works for standard items such as Monaza couches, mattresses, and other stuff you can find in catalogs)

For chinese antique style furniture, Dinasti (next to Teak Charm) off Jln 222 is a good place to go to. Again the showroon looks more like a warehouse.

hi all,

it has been quite sometime i din login... been bz with the hse n other stuff. well, i just went to a furniture shop call 99 home design. Their price is not too bad. But after googling, i found out that this shop has some bad reputation. So, it make me think twice if i shld buy from them. Anyone has experience with this shop?

"If you're still looking for furnitures, I'll recommend this site called furnipoint.com that i have come arcoss. This site post a lot of furniture catalogs from various brand. Besides that, the prices are also tagged on the item selected. You should try to log in cause you would definitely save time going from shop to shop. The link to this site: www.furnipoint.com.

i went to the site but i din find many variety of retailer there.

i made my purchase at casarano. look out for their sales (which normally offers 50% for display sets - in GOOD condition tho). good design n quality.

For own home - May i suggest SOFA from rozel, Dining table from Lorenzo. Of course, wait only for SALE or if the product is advertised dirt cheap. For home accessories, IKEA/MACY things are also good.

For properties to be rented out to tenants - Cavenzi, 99, GIANT, Carrefour have got good stuff. Cheap and functional.

The only furniture shop that sucks (IMHO) is COURTS. Furniture with unstable prices, since it's only good for those wanting to take a 3-year loan to buy furniture with pathetic interest rates.

Where is the furniture fair this september ????

i only heard august..

http://offerstation.com/happenings-events/...me-my-style.htm

From Friday, 24th Jul 2009 - Sunday, 9th Aug 2009

Participating Home & Living Tenants:

- ACE Hardware

- AinoKitchen

- Akemiuchi

- Artistic Home

- Aussino

- Delux

- Floor Depot

- Getha

- Harvey Norman

- Home's Harmony

- Kian Classic

- Kohimaran

- Lamex Wall Coverings

- Living Quarters

- Lorenzo

- Nesh

- Rose Romance

- senQ

- Sunflower Art & Decor

there was much furnitures shop outside. no worries.

u can survey and buy wherever u want. but i think now was Raya season.

too many promotion out there, like Courts Mammoth.  u can see the promotion in newspaper or tv ads.

yeah. i always seen the promo of courts on paper.

seems like too much items with awesome discounts.

make me wanna buy it sometimes. hehe

haha. just go there and buy. i can see on ads, use flexicredit will make the price more cheap than original price.

for electrical products, u will get half price through flexicredit

don't think so coz courts guaranteed in some rare instances if you find a lower price at others shop after buying at courts, you will be compensated up to triple the price difference. means courts very confident they offered the lower price at market