jandann

Jandann AD Photos

Hi all,

I have finally finished screening all the AD pictures that Edmund gave me. I only got the softcopies and am still waiting for the touched-up pictures and photo album. I've done some editing myself and have uploaded them to my website. Please let me know if you want to view the pix :smile: Will let you know when I get the touched-up pix and album.

*AD photobook by Edmund Tham uploaded!

A little info on my wedding:

It was only a one day event - very tiring but enjoyed it very much. The tea ceremony was in KL and the dinner was at Renaissance KL hotel. The wedding dinner theme was Shanghai night, so we (the bride, mums, ji muis) wore cheongsams. We were glad that most of our relatives and guests wore something Chinese too :smile:

Jandann,

Thanks for sharing, can see you enjoy a lot on your wedding day both morning and at dinner receiption. =)

I like your shanghai nite theme and your guests are cooperative to dress up =) they make the nite more beautiful for you.

I saw a grand piano at the hall, nice!! I wish there's a grand piano at my restaurant which is impossible to do it, otherwise my niece will enjoy herself playing the whole with the grand piano.

Once again, thanks for sharing and congrats =)

I've pmed you the link!

BG>Thanks :smile: Yes, it was a fun day! I was so worried about the theme at first but my guests were very cooperative and our relatives were quite excited and were discussing what to wear before the wedding. Really thank them for making the night so wonderful :smile: My cousin was the only one playing on the piano cause the others were too shy. She played our march-in songs :smile:

sweetcandy> Thanks! Edmund and his assistant did a good job :smile:

Dear Jandann,

Congratulation on ur wedding!

Can u pls share with me ur lovely photos?

10q

Hi all,

I have finally finished screening all the AD pictures that Edmund gave me. I only got the softcopies and am still waiting for the touched-up pictures and photo album. I've done some editing myself and have uploaded them to my website. Please let me know if you want to view the pix :smile: Will let you know when I get the touched-up pix and album.

A little info on my wedding:

It was only a one day event - very tiring but enjoyed it very much. The tea ceremony was in KL and the dinner was at Renaissance KL hotel. The wedding dinner theme was Shanghai night, so we (the bride, mums, ji muis) wore cheongsams. We were glad that most of our relatives and guests wore something Chinese too :smile:

Hi,

Pls share your link to me... thx

Hi jandann,

may i view ? hope u dont mind to share

mail:rosebug_3229@yahoo.com

thank you

regards,

rosebug