kenix

Facial Before AD and PS

Lovely brides and brides-to-be :D ...

Do you all go for facials or any special treatments before the big day or photograph session?

Let's share share how we can look radiant and pretty pretty!! :rolleyes:

Heard that we should go for facials 6mths before the wedding day?

Hi Kenix,

I definitely will want to go...Even now I also plan to go facial soon...want to sign up package with them la...I want leng leng mar...hehe...I think we cannot go facial too near to the AD or else our face will be red as a monkey ass...hehe...that's how I look the first time I did my facial...haha

Jen when is your *big day* :rolleyes:? You have taken your photographs? I'm sure you'll be a lovely pretty bride!

We cannot go for facial too near the AD or photograph. Else will end up having red extraction marks. Too risky if the skin is sensitive to their products.

Which saloon you signing the package?

Hi kenix,

i started going facial since end quarter of last year.. dat time i had terrible terrible breakouts .. now getting better .. so continuing where i sign up to do facial lor .. i agree..cannot do facial too near the PS or AD.. so just do it consistently every month ..

Evelynn dear, relieve to hear that the breakouts are clearing. Soon they will be cleared, don't worry.

I'm consistently going for normal facial right now, though my AD and photograph session still a long way to go. It's part of my skincare steps. Probably when the time draws nearer, I'll opt for super "booster" facial treatments for radiant glowly looking. :lol:

hey kenix which beauty centre u go to? I had facial b4, will go there again in october :) I went to leonard drake in 1 Utame... 800 + for 10 times.. it's a package

hey kenix which beauty centre u go to? I had facial b4, will go there again in october :) I went to leonard drake in 1 Utame... 800 + for 10 times.. it's a package

Dear Lynn, my facial is at a small saloon in Sg. Their treatments and service are ok for me. That's why continuing till now. :lol:

I heard that facial @ Leonard Drake seems good. They use Dermalogical products, right?

Dear Lynn, my facial is at a small saloon in Sg. Their treatments and service are ok for me. That's why continuing till now. :lol:

I heard that facial @ Leonard Drake seems good. They use Dermalogical products, right?

yeap, dermalogica!! their products works fine on me!! :lol:

my saloon oso use dermalogica products :P seems okie . can clear my breakouts .. but for daily use i dun use dermalogica :P

hey which branch??!!

my saloon oso use dermalogica products :P seems okie . can clear my breakouts .. but for daily use i dun use dermalogica :P

hey which branch??!!

Lynn..

mine is a small saloon that uses dermalogica.. it is not a dermalogica branch .. sort of franchise ??? btw, its in banting .. MIL's fren ..

Lynn & Evelynn

Interested in trying facial @ Leonard Drake :lol: . One consideration is their pricing. Heard Dermalogical is cheaper in Msia compared to Sg.

Lynn, what are their **STAR** products? Heard raves about their Microfoliant.

**Star** product!! u have asked the right person.. haha..

Yeah Daily Microfoliant is the best!!

Now i am using the Soothing Booster, Colloidal Base Basque, Daily Microfoliant, Barier Repair + Cleaner kit.

If u use the Daily Microfoliant everyday!! U will see the difference immediately... preferably use the Hydrating masque together :) I've got a friend who sell Derma product for 20% off... if u want i can give u her email... but after u pay u need to wait around 1-2 months for delivery.. but to singapore i am not sure.. have to ask :P let me know ..

Lynn,

what is Daily Microfoliant for ?? can describe a bit? isit like the marvel gel use ? i sam yuk yuk already .. how much isit ? wah 1-2 months arr ?? :P :lol:

Kenix,

I haven't decide the big day yet...Like you all, do research here mar... nothing confirm yet...

I will follow my friend to a facial saloon in Sri Hartamas...not yet go but already make plans to go soon...update you later la

Lynn,

what is Daily Microfoliant for ?? can describe a bit? isit like the marvel gel use ? i sam yuk yuk already .. how much isit ? wah 1-2 months arr ?? :P :lol:

It is a scrub that can be used everyday. Very mild scrub... i have copy and paste from the net:

daily microfoliant®

This unique, Rice-based enzyme powder activates upon contact with water, releasing Papain, Salicylic Acid and Rice Enzymes to smooth the skin and accelerate cell renewal. Our unique Skin Brightening Complex of Bearberry, Aspergillus, Grapefruit and Licorice helps to balance uneven skin pigmentation. Active agents derived from Rice Bran and Rice Extract help to regulate melanin production while micro-exfoliating dead cells. A super-soothing blend of Green Tea, Ginkgo and Colloidal Oatmeal calms inflammation, leaving the skin extraordinarily clear and refreshed. Gentle enough to use on a daily basis. Fragrance free. Professional recommendation advised.

how it works

Rice Bran and Rice Extract gently microfoliate skin surface to facilitate penetration of the Skin Brightening Complex.

Papain Enzyme and Salicylic Acid help dissolve excess surface cells.

Skin Brightening Complex of Licorice and Bearberry helps even skin tone.

**Star** product!! u have asked the right person.. haha..

Yeah Daily Microfoliant is the best!!

Now i am using the Soothing Booster, Colloidal Base Basque, Daily Microfoliant, Barier Repair + Cleaner kit.

If u use the Daily Microfoliant everyday!! U will see the difference immediately... preferably use the Hydrating masque together :) I've got a friend who sell Derma product for 20% off... if u want i can give u her email... but after u pay u need to wait around 1-2 months for delivery.. but to singapore i am not sure.. have to ask :P let me know ..

Lynn dearie, you got me so tempted to try the Daily Microfoliant!! Haha!! :lol:

Thanks dear, I will let you know if I want to purchase it one day. :lol: 20% off is a good!!!

And thanks for posting the info for all of us. Can we use it daily? Some said can. :huh:

Jen dearie, take your time to do research. I'm sure everything will turn out well.

Hope your facial is good and makes you *glowy glowy*!! **Nod **nod, yes, keep us update, girl!

Evelynn,

That is not cleanser.. that is scrub.. I use dermalogica cleanser as well, after the cleanser use the Daily Microfoliant.. This product after discount is RM143

Kenix,

It is meant for Daily use, but i am lazy to scrub, i scrub one time a week, haha. but i tried using everyday, my face really glow... and it can reduce pigmentation and to make my skin tone even... cos i have uneven skin tone.

wow!!! very tempted .. but duno if i can wait 1-2 months :P haha

Yalor ...me too..

'coz by then... my AD might be over liao...

so usual price should be RM160++?

Kenix,

It is meant for Daily use, but i am lazy to scrub, i scrub one time a week, haha. but i tried using everyday, my face really glow... and it can reduce pigmentation and to make my skin tone even... cos i have uneven skin tone.

I heard raves about it before. :lol: .

:( Lynn dear, I have uneven tone too. Nose and forehead are darker than other parts of my face. ;)

wow!!! very tempted .. but duno if i can wait 1-2 months :P haha

Yalor ...me too..

'coz by then... my AD might be over liao...

so usual price should be RM160++?

Hi all..thats me,am Rayanne, but not-so-soon-to-get-marry.Yet, there should be one sweet day..like 3-4 yrs time :rolleyes: i guess

Well,back to topic.Yeah 45-60days for product delivery with 20% discount all range of dermalogica products. Once order i need to pay leonard drake first so buyer also need to pay me lo soli..

**Star**

Daily microfoliant scrub,Original price @RM178[award winning solution]

Skin Hydrating Masque,Original price @RM152

Ultraclaming cleanser/special cleansing gel,Original price @RM179[473ml,formulated specially for skin conditions]

ordue will pass up to LD every month end. if anyone really interest can PM me for discussion :)

note:wah nice nice forum for me! surf around 1st chao!

post-7-1125419784.jpg