kenix

Facial Before AD and PS

Hi gals,

Do you think we can really trust our beautician? After hearing some of you gals story, make me think leh...Can we really trust them? By the way, what's extraction mean here?

Venus,

Your sensative skin is it like grow redish at the face area, then skin so thin that can see lines like vaine?

Becoz mine is like that leh, see skin doc. keep telling me simple is the best. I dont know, now my face is so red. Xia si ren ? :( yet still can see ppl lah.

B4 I got this problem, I am using Clinique. Then eventually the face become can not be help. Ah..... sian lah.... no more happy me :unsure:

kit***

Jenn dear,

I think exprience beauticians should be able to do a good job. Don't worry so much. Mine is not a big issue, one small pimple mark on my left cheek. I feel that I need to highlight to the beautician so that she know what went wrong.

Extraction meaning using the extraction tool to remove the black/white heads or pimples? :unsure: Can someone explain in a more 'professional' term? Hehehe!!

Hi Kit,

Are you saying that the Clinique product not good for you? At first I thought of using it too cause my sister is using it...but never had the chance to sought them out to know more about their product...hehe.. So what's your solution now? What product you use now?

Jenn dear,

I think exprience beauticians should be able to do a good job. Don't worry so much. Mine is not a big issue, one small pimple mark on my left cheek. I feel that I need to highlight to the beautician so that she know what went wrong.

Extraction meaning using the extraction tool to remove the black/white heads or pimples? :unsure: Can someone explain in a more 'professional' term? Hehehe!!

Hi Kenix,

Thanks for explaining to me, Miss Lu Lu...hehe...I guess I know what you meant. The first time I went for facial, the beautician use some tools to extract my black/white heads...so painful and my nose and face are all red color...took 2 days to heal...

But this time, my beautician use a machine to extract them...no marks, no red color...that's why so happy with her....hehe...

Jenn,

Pls be careful when you go to see the clinique beautician.

Some of them know the product but whether do they know what they talking bout, I am not sure.

Some just wack you with few $$ worth of product. I remember I went to the Tampines clinique (that time I don't even know why my face is oily) she just wack me with products from cleansing to cream to night cream to lips worth $1K plus. End up the product being on the cupboard lor.

I know I am using the those from pharmacy product that contains simple ingredient. My doc recommend that use water is the best woh.

My skin is so sensative that cannot even use Toner.

kit***

Thanks for explaining to me, Miss Lu Lu...hehe...I guess I know what you meant. The first time I went for facial, the beautician use some tools to extract my black/white heads...so painful and my nose and face are all red color...took 2 days to heal...

But this time, my beautician use a machine to extract them...no marks, no red color...that's why so happy with her....hehe...

Jenn, Yupe!!! That's the one called *extraction*. Very painful for me too. Sometimes just have to bear! :rolleyes: And right after facial, face will be slightly red red. :ph34r:

Hi Kit,

I know that Clinique is very expensive. My sister used to tell me she bought the eye cream around RM250 leh...That time I don't have money to spend in these things, so never really want to consult the beautician there...Now, even no intention to buy Clinique product cause a lot of people said not so good and so very expensive leh...

Anyway, thanks...

Kit,

if toner without alcohol sure u can use one.. last time i have this problem too... then i switch to Dermalogica then everything is okay. Derma Toner dun contain alcohol..

actually Dermalogica product is not VERY expensive.... Cheaper than SKII, about the same as clinique... Maybe cheaper by abit, cos they come in big container.. maybe u can try out their starter kit 1st lor.. KL selling RM149 for starter KIt... got UltraCalming Gel(cleanser), Toner, Moisturise, scrub + i packet of Masque

Hi Lynn,

Thanks. At the moment, my FH already screaming at me. coz I keep change the product and left it in the cupboard doing nothing.

I try using toner without alcohol, cannot leh very pain leh.

Maybe like you gals said I shall start pamper myself till the AD come .

Since arrive in Perth 2 years ago, not really see any beautician yet.

:P

kit**

P.S will definetely check out the dermologica thing in perth.

Jenn,

If you want to try those product. Another way is to get their sample to try out whether your skin will react or not.

I know this is cheap but it always work.

kit***

Lynn,

You sound like a salegirl promoting Dermologica products...haha... you are really a die hard fan of the product heh...make me want to try too...hehe...

Kit,

Thanks for the advice. But I think right now I won't try other product... I want to try the product that I have signed up package...hehe...see how la...thanks

Muahaha, jenniko, i am really happy because i found the right product!!!

Last time i thought the most expensive one like SKII is the best remedy for the face... but somehow, my theory is wrong. Derma is not as expensive, but it suit my face consition lor... dunno issit the beautician in leonard drake is good.. that's why i am really their die hard fan.. hahha .. somemore now i found rayanne can give me 20% off Derma product i more Support!! haha

Lynn :D

You are making me "gian" for Derma products especially the raved Daily Microfoliant!!! :rolleyes:

same here !! i oso gian wanna try.. but realli very scared if i wud get breakouts lor ..

haha, go to friendster and see my face condition lor... but still got uneven skin tone la, cos i didn't use daily microfoliant everyday! haha.. will become more rajin when AD come closer :)

Hi All,

finally my turn to talk muaahhh :lol:

Yup Lynn be very good in promoting this dermalogica :P so do I cos my fren a beautician been guide me alot on skin care solution..

UltraCalming jus terrific as am using it too!

Daily microfoliant + masque for twice a week is a must gal..

Kenix,Evelynn,

Yeah i found clinique quite harsh..not suit me.. :lol: esp the toner..

If you gals wanna get it from me also can..20% discount from LD store..in fact if worry of sensitive to this product, as Lynn suggested,try out the Skin kit set 1st @RM152[not RM149].

After discount roughly RM123 lo.hehe i like to bring the travel kit here n there,convenient!! :rolleyes:

last time LD got promotion,their package like RM800+ for 6+2foc section.I wonder now adi no more..

Venus,

Your sensative skin is it like grow redish at the face area, then skin so thin that can see lines like vaine?

Becoz mine is like that leh, see skin doc. keep telling me simple is the best. I dont know, now my face is so red. Xia si ren ? :( yet still can see ppl lah.

B4 I got this problem, I am using Clinique. Then eventually the face become can not be help. Ah..... sian lah.... no more happy me :rolleyes:

kit***

ya, my face can see red vaine, but face not redish, only after under sun for a while turn red, that's why the beautician said it's sensitive skin wor. I don't see doctor wor, tot not tat serious?

Lynn & rayanne, u two make me sum yuk yuk, coz i've signed with LD liao, but still using SKII products now. If i pass SKII to my hubby to use, i find it a waste leh. haa haa

Lynn & rayanne, u two make me sum yuk yuk, coz i've signed with LD liao, but still using SKII products now. If i pass SKII to my hubby to use, i find it a waste leh. haa haa

Does the SKII gives you any visible effect, venus? It didn't do much for me when I use their Treatment Essence.

How about keeping the SKII 1st and use it after your AD. Since it's already September, it's good to use suitable products that can give us most visible effect for our big day in the shortest time :rolleyes: . We all wanna look glowy on the big day!