fish

my AD photos by Sean Lim

hie vvnOvvn,

PM u dy pls check. :smile:

and u may check this forum will helps u lots, there is chinese & english map there too: http://cforum6.cari.com.my/viewthread.php?...;extra=page%3D1

and i was taken Airasia package so de hotel chosen i not recommend u to go, that is Dewi Sri Cottage at KUTA,BALI. the hotel is old already & breakfast everyday is same & i dun like they everyday preparing American style breakfast.

if u go Bali u should stay maybe 2days Ubud & 2days Kuta will be better. i also regret i booked this package & all de trip staying Kuta.

the forum intro FAT YOGI at Kuta. and UBUD my fren stayed b4 is Greenfield,it is famous & very nice view there.

if u wan de schedule my driver given u PM me ur email address then i can forward to u.

hie pumpkinjo,vinnii & wowwow, pm u all dy~ please leave me some comments..thanks.

i just back from Bali honeymoon trip.was nice but is very hot weather there. :smile:

hi fish,

can pm me?

btw, where did you go in Bali and which hotel did you went to? any good recommendation? we are planning to go Bali for honeymoon too... :cool:

Hi Fish,

Hope you can share more your Bali trip to me, I'm going by this Aug. I have book the ticket thru AirAsia last year but hotel and places to visit not yet plan, any recommend?? I will also look at the package coming Matta fair.

Pls share with me, my email: symoey@yahoo.com

sure..will email u later.and i think u no need take what package at Matta Fair lah.as going Bali can free&easy will be do.u just hire a driver to drive u around then driver will arrange schedule & ask ur opinion too.so basically going Bali no need any tour guide at all.

hie vvnOvvn,

and u may check this forum will helps u lots, there is chinese & english map there too: http://cforum6.cari.com.my/viewthread.php?...;extra=page%3D1

and i was taken Airasia package so de hotel chosen i not recommend u to go, that is Dewi Sri Cottage at KUTA,BALI. the hotel is old already & breakfast everyday is same & i dun like they everyday preparing American style breakfast.

if u go Bali u should stay maybe 2days Ubud & 2days Kuta will be better. i also regret i booked this package & all de trip staying Kuta.

the forum intro FAT YOGI at Kuta. and UBUD my fren stayed b4 is Greenfield,it is famous & very nice view there.

if u wan de schedule my driver given u PM me ur email address then i can forward to u.

hie pumpkinjo,vinnii & wowwow, pm u all dy~ please leave me some comments..thanks.

i just back from Bali honeymoon trip.was nice but is very hot weather there. :smile:

hi fish,

can pm me?

btw, where did you go in Bali and which hotel did you went to? any good recommendation? we are planning to go Bali for honeymoon too... :cool:

Hi Fish,

Hope you can share more your Bali trip to me, I'm going by this Aug. I have book the ticket thru AirAsia last year but hotel and places to visit not yet plan, any recommend?? I will also look at the package coming Matta fair.

sure..will email u later.and i think u no need take what package at Matta Fair lah.as going Bali can free&easy will be do.u just hire a driver to drive u around then driver will arrange schedule & ask ur opinion too.so basically going Bali no need any tour guide at all.

hie vvnOvvn,

hi fish,

can pm me?

Hi Fish,

Hi Fish

Can u PM me ur AD shooting, i m interested, i m finding my AD Photograher

thanks for ur kindness

lynn

ya lynn..pm u dy~ please leave me some comments here after view it ya..thanks! :cheers:

hie vvnOvvn,

hi fish,

can pm me?

Hi Fish,

Hi Fish

Can u PM me ur AD shooting, i m interested, i m finding my AD Photograher

thanks for ur kindness

lynn

Hi Fish,

I think we have the same taste on wedding photography :)

Both you & me selected the same BS & AD PG.

I would said thumbs up for Sean work. I selected him after i have surveyed a lot on the AD PG. Some PG did great job too but a bit expensive. I would said, Sean's work is more than what we have paid him for :) After viewing the AD day morning ceremony slide show during my wedding dinner, my friends and relatives praise him for his good work....

The photo he took really able to tell the story of the wedding day event.

I do not have my photo ready yet as my wedding just over 3 days ago (5-Dec-09).

Please let me know if you all want view the photo, i can PM you all my AD PG link with my wedding photo by end Dec-09.

Lychee

Hi Fish,

hie, really conincidence u got de same BS & same AD with me.yah u r right, Sean did a good job for mine too & i am sure yours also excellent works. As my relatives those uncle & auntie also like his works. even 1 of my uncle is very prof in photoshooting also thumb up for his works.looking forward for your photos come out. :)

I think we have the same taste on wedding photography :)

Both you & me selected the same BS & AD PG.

I would said thumbs up for Sean work. I selected him after i have surveyed a lot on the AD PG. Some PG did great job too but a bit expensive. I would said, Sean's work is more than what we have paid him for :) After viewing the AD day morning ceremony slide show during my wedding dinner, my friends and relatives praise him for his good work....

The photo he took really able to tell the story of the wedding day event.

I do not have my photo ready yet as my wedding just over 3 days ago (5-Dec-09).

Please let me know if you all want view the photo, i can PM you all my AD PG link with my wedding photo by end Dec-09.

Lychee

Sabrina,Subangbride,little_jenni, Clover, sfgoh,leeEunice,kev&wyn,

hie,

i am sorry to all of you that i had been not login here for few months so i am not aware got so many messages here...some more my PM inbox is quite full.

So i just email to all of you the links of my AD photos.

And Eaumelon, i jus PM u my email address, u please reply directly to my email please.as u didnt leave ur email here so i couldnt email to you.

hope u all enjoy to view the photos & give some comments at thread here. thank you~

Hi Fish,

Not sure if you're still reading this thread, but could you please send me the link to your photos?

You can send it to hotchoc2012@gmail.com

Thanks!