my AD photos by Sean Lim

hie icelee & passion,

jus pm both u dy~ :cheers:

icelee, congratulations for your upcoming wedding this sunday ya! :wub:

hi fish,

mind to share with me too?

my email: leelycia@gmail.com

many thanx in advance :D

We manage to get Sean upload some photos on his blog as many frenz requesting as Sean is quite busy with jobs taken for AD PS.

previously i got a fren intro him to me said she would like to book him but his time is full on her AD.then i quickly book him last year once i surveyed several for de style of PS & pricing.finally i decided to book him.And he is quite friendly also & try to understand & matching our requirement.i can say that his PS photos can touched our hearts.

anyone interested can leave a message here for me&leave de comments after u view it.

hie there fish!!

Can i view the photos as well? thank you so muchhhhh

loveade1983@yahoo.com

hie loveade & micbabe , pm u dy.pls check it out.thx

hie Fish

Thank you as i've already received the pm..

You look so lovely that day! and the photographer's skill is good!! thumbs up!

Thank you for sharing! *cheers*

We manage to get Sean upload some photos on his blog as many frenz requesting as Sean is quite busy with jobs taken for AD PS.

previously i got a fren intro him to me said she would like to book him but his time is full on her AD.then i quickly book him last year once i surveyed several for de style of PS & pricing.finally i decided to book him.And he is quite friendly also & try to understand & matching our requirement.i can say that his PS photos can touched our hearts.

anyone interested can leave a message here for me&leave de comments after u view it.

Can you share with me too? romvoon@yahoo.com... TQ :)

Dreamz,Laifei, Fanshu...PM to u all dy pls check it out.thx

Hi Fish,

Im planning to engage Sean Lim, can i view your photos? my email is shanice_chin@hotmail.com.

Thanks.

ya sure..email u dy~ :smile:

Dreamz,Laifei, Fanshu...PM to u all dy pls check it out.thx

Hi Fish,

Im planning to engage Sean Lim, can i view your photos? my email is shanice_chin@hotmail.com.

Thanks.

Hi Fish

M interested to view

many thanks

Jo

hie pumpkinjo,vinnii & wowwow, pm u all dy~ please leave me some comments..thanks.

i just back from Bali honeymoon trip.was nice but is very hot weather there. :smile:

hie pumpkinjo,vinnii & wowwow, pm u all dy~ please leave me some comments..thanks.

i just back from Bali honeymoon trip.was nice but is very hot weather there. :smile:

hi fish,

can pm me?

btw, where did you go in Bali and which hotel did you went to? any good recommendation? we are planning to go Bali for honeymoon too... :cool:

hie vvnOvvn,

PM u dy pls check. :smile:

and u may check this forum will helps u lots, there is chinese & english map there too: http://cforum6.cari.com.my/viewthread.php?...;extra=page%3D1

and i was taken Airasia package so de hotel chosen i not recommend u to go, that is Dewi Sri Cottage at KUTA,BALI. the hotel is old already & breakfast everyday is same & i dun like they everyday preparing American style breakfast.

if u go Bali u should stay maybe 2days Ubud & 2days Kuta will be better. i also regret i booked this package & all de trip staying Kuta.

the forum intro FAT YOGI at Kuta. and UBUD my fren stayed b4 is Greenfield,it is famous & very nice view there.

if u wan de schedule my driver given u PM me ur email address then i can forward to u.

hi fish,

can pm me?

btw, where did you go in Bali and which hotel did you went to? any good recommendation? we are planning to go Bali for honeymoon too... :cool: