Sign in to follow this  
Pinky

Bridal Shop - Recommendation of Bridal Studio in KUantan

Can anyone help to suggest any good BS at kuantan? my AD is around the corner, i like to have OD shots by the beach during my AD lah but no idea which BS is good there as i'm not local.

Tks for yr kind info.

Hi myteddybear,

i just want the OD shots at the kuantan beach or any beaches nearby that's nice..so i try to see if there's any good package or not..hey, tks for yr info..i will call them up today to ask for package deals...

yr fren took her pics at My Dear? is it nice? err, do u happen to have her pics to see see...tks :angry:

my hb lives nearby Kuantan and we can only choose the BS while we are back for the AD ...it will be very rush but i hope i can find a good BS.

hi pinky,

my friend din upload her photo. her photo turn out not bad, i saw they have lots of nice gown everytime when drive pass the shop. the shop recommend them to shoot at tembeling resort, they have nice shots too. and they took beach side photo at batu hitam.

do u have time to take OD pic on your AD? wouldn't it be a bit rush for you?

hi myteddybear,

wah, you seem to know a lot lah..are you a kuantan local? where's yr AD? i try to ask them to send me some pics if they can..so i can decide lah..

yalor, i think it'll be very rush hor..in btw after tea ceremony and dinner, i think not enough time lor..perhaps will take after AD. so can enjoy and relax a bit lah..

do u know other BS you saw in Kuantan? where are most BS located there?

hi pinky,

i'm from kuantan. the BS are scattered around. There are others like Quenna, Sheen Bridal and 'Chung Qing' (i forgot the english name) but My Dear BS is quite popular lor.

Yeah, i'm sure your AD PG could take nice shot for you instead of hiring another party, are u hiring KL PG for your AD shot?...if yes, that is much better lar...i don't really trust local AD freelance PG.

Hi FionTsen,

I haven't hired any AD PG at the moment because i dun know anybody in kuantan. Do ppl hire PS PG for their AD as well?

HI Myteddybear,

oh, good to hear that you are a local and tq so much for the BS names, i will try to ask around when im back for my AD.

i think it is very expensive if i hire KL PG to go Kuantan for the shooting..plus need to arrange accomodation for them too..so do you hire KL PG for your AD in kuantan?

hi pinky,

i would very much love too hire one, but unfortunately i don't have the budget.

perhaps u can ask this guy, my AD PG: Keong 012 9218885, he is also my VG. frankly...eeerr

maybe u can see this one, i think this one is much more detail on his work. u can see his website, the photo he took is nearer to the object:

http://photopro.5u.com/photopro-main.htm

u r welcome to ask any question if u need my help.

hi myteddybear,

many many tks for yr info. it really helps me. i think i better hire AD PG than to sign up another BS package just for the OD shoots. MOre worth it..

This Dennis is not bad wor...i like how he show all his cameras and their functions. I will call to ask for quotation.

How abt yr AD PG ah keong? can you kindly pm me how much he's charging for a day's work? tks again for helping :D

Hi Pinky and TeddyBear,

Thanks for good info of MUA and PG at Kuantan. I am bride to be at Kemaman this coming Nov. I am confused by Teddy thread wor... you mentioned Keong is your PG and VG for your big day and who is this Dennis? Is Dennis= Keong?

Pinky: do you use Dennis for your AD? and do you engage My Dear MUA for your make up??

Thanks for sharing the info with me... very nervous la now.. ;)

hi pinky,

i would very much love too hire one, but unfortunately i don't have the budget.

perhaps u can ask this guy, my AD PG: Keong 012 9218885, he is also my VG. frankly...eeerr

maybe u can see this one, i think this one is much more detail on his work. u can see his website, the photo he took is nearer to the object:

http://photopro.5u.com/photopro-main.htm

u r welcome to ask any question if u need my help.

For video , maby i can intro to you, 016-9257678, he is my wedding videographer in last december. he done well for the video, i don't know how about you la ...