Sign in to follow this  

Hi all,

I'm looking for bridal shop which provides nice n beautiful gown & evening gown with natural style PS, and my idea budget is below RM3000. but i can afford up to RM4000 if it's worth.

Do u have any recommendation for bridal shop in KL/SS2? (I thk with my low budget it's hard to find 1 in SS)

I hope brides/btb here can provide me some information to save my time.

I sincerely thanks to your help.

my main concern is the gown.

the album pages/poses is not important for me. i only want a ps with simple makeup and i dun need much pages decoration.

anyone who had met a bridal shop as I describe please tell me the name.

Thank you very much!

Hi,

There are many BS in SS2, maybe you can walk in to try their gowns before sign up.

Everyone taste bud is not the same.

It may looks nice to me, but not to you .. ;)

So, best is walk to to the BS and try it yourself.

Another option, how bout MTM your own gown?

This way, you will surely get what you want..

Hope it helps..

Cheers.

Thanks for ur info :)

MTM is a good idea... but i already have 1 evening gown wore once... do u gals think this dress can be wear on that day(is it shameful)? maybe at welcoming guest time or wear it when thank for leaving?

dear ray_amy,

there's plenty good BS around SS2. and most of them hv plenty gowns which are simple. its true to go out to survey & try out the gowns for real, for, IMO, selecting & feeling the gowns in front of u do makes differences. if u dun mind the poses, u can actually take up packages less than rm3k. those more are mainly more gowns, more poses, bigger album etc. some allows u to choose gowns in the whole BS, while some are grouped [& that u need to top up to wear nicer, better gowns].

well.. my suggestions are vogue collection, casamia, etc... jz my few cents of thought ya~

you can survey the package and price here and list out what is your must have and what is your nice-to-have

usually price increases for: nicer gowns, OD charges ie go to outstation, more Poses, bigger album, better quality album (diff cover), bigger big frame photos, more jimui pics, nicer car decor ie with bear bear..etc

If you have a tight budget, u can ask yourself which items you dont need or dont have to be so big etc..then try to nego with SA.

also, dont forget to check out the price of the items not included ie eye lashes, ampoule etc...

BTW, with a 3000+ budget u still can get a package with all the basic items, however topping up for poses will cost u A LOT

I've change my mind.... i should upgrade my budget to 4k already after reading some threads

then now b4 going to touch their gown, I already have 2 bs in mind (bridal concept & Mon liza)

Birdal concept has nice gown (as commented by many brides here)

Mon Liza has pretty photo (natural, beautiful make up, big range of photo theme to choose)

I'm in the dilemma.... coz my ad is really near (as i call up the bridal concept, sean tols me, is consider "near" for AD on December09, coz they already fully book until august!)

i need to choose faster but my hubby everyday OT... i have to go wif my sister.. I'm a gal who dunno how to bargain n cant walk out the door without feeling "paiseh" not to buy anythings....

I've change my mind.... i should upgrade my budget to 4k already after reading some threads

then now b4 going to touch their gown, I already have 2 bs in mind (bridal concept & Mon liza)

Birdal concept has nice gown (as commented by many brides here)

Mon Liza has pretty photo (natural, beautiful make up, big range of photo theme to choose)

I'm in the dilemma.... coz my ad is really near (as i call up the bridal concept, sean tols me, is consider "near" for AD on December09, coz they already fully book until august!)

i need to choose faster but my hubby everyday OT... i have to go wif my sister.. I'm a gal who dunno how to bargain n cant walk out the door without feeling "paiseh" not to buy anythings....

Hey Amy Ray

I went for my gown hunting today. Land up at Damansara Heights. Lorong Damansara Endah. Gowns are nice. Mostly imported from UK. Not expensive honestly. With your budget, you'll find something. Cheryl was really sweet. With my size I was thinking I'll never find any gown that I'll look nice in it. I did in Armadale. No harm dropping by and check out. Can Check their web armadale.com.my