aprilger

Marriott @ Putrajaya

Hi, I attend my friend's wedding last new year eve. ballroom, food and service not bad just a bit inconvenience. Luckily, can tumpang my friend car. Actually, quite enjoy that nite cos we all spend new year eve there.

Hi aprilger

We just had our wedding dinner last two weeks at Marriott Putrajaya. The food still ok, and the service is good. Although there are two wedding on the same day, but they organized it well and not messing up the function :)

Hi aprilger

We just had our wedding dinner last two weeks at Marriott Putrajaya. The food still ok, and the service is good. Although there are two wedding on the same day, but they organized it well and not messing up the function :)

Hi Anan,

Do you have the quotation from Marriot Putrajaya? Could you email me the attachments and photos of your AD there? Wonder if there is any OD to accomodate 200+ people for changing vows session?

Wish you a blissful marriage and thanks in advance. :lol:

Cheers

Janice

l_lengf@yahoo.com

Hello Janice...

My quotation is in hardcopy wor..:P lemme scan it and send it to you tomorrow k? They have the garden, but im not sure if its able to cater up to 200 pax. You can directly call the Account Manager to ask her more about this, her name is Monica Lim and the number is 0133853732 or 03-8949 8888 ext 1297

As for my actual day photos, i still havent get it from Armadale. I have a few from ma friend's camera if you dont mind :) :P

cheers

anan

Hello Janice...

My quotation is in hardcopy wor..:P lemme scan it and send it to you tomorrow k? They have the garden, but im not sure if its able to cater up to 200 pax. You can directly call the Account Manager to ask her more about this, her name is Monica Lim and the number is 0133853732 or 03-8949 8888 ext 1297

As for my actual day photos, i still havent get it from Armadale. I have a few from ma friend's camera if you dont mind :) :P

cheers

anan

Hi Anan,

Thanks for your information. Take ur time on the scanning, no hurries ;)

Looking forward to see your AD photos from both your friends and armadale. :rolleyes:

Thanks a bunch

Cheers,

Janice

Hi anan

I have signed the contract with them for my wedding next yr. Did u use their premises for ur OD bridal photos? what did u bargain for ur package?

April

To Alicia, Zelda and Janice,

So sorry for the delayed. I've sent you gals the quotation :)

To April,

yes, I've utilised their premises for my Pre Wedding potrait shooting. I doesnt really involved in the bargain part as it was done by hubby :P May I know which package you have sign up for your wedding? :)

To Alicia, Zelda and Janice,

So sorry for the delayed. I've sent you gals the quotation :)

To April,

yes, I've utilised their premises for my Pre Wedding potrait shooting. I doesnt really involved in the bargain part as it was done by hubby :P May I know which package you have sign up for your wedding? :)

Hi Anan,

Could you resend the quotation to me at l_lengf@yahoo.com again? I didn't receive it earlier today. Sorry for the troubles :D

Thanks a bunch

Janice

Hello Janice,

email sent ;)

Hi Anan,

Thank you so much for the file. Mind sharing your AD and BS photos? Thanks again. :D

Cheers

Janice

Hello Janice,

email sent ;)

Hi Anan,

Thank you so much for the file. Mind sharing your AD and BS photos? Thanks again. :lol:

Cheers

Janice

Hello Janice,

Im still uploading my actual day photos to multiply :) I'll send you the link once its done :)

I'll also PM you the link to my pre wedding photos shortwhile ;)

Hello Janice,

email sent ;)

Hi Anan,

Thank you so much for the file. Mind sharing your AD and BS photos? Thanks again. :lol:

Cheers

Janice

Hello Janice,

Im still uploading my actual day photos to multiply :) I'll send you the link once its done :)

I'll also PM you the link to my pre wedding photos shortwhile ;)

Hi Anan,

Thank you so much. :lol:

Cheers

Janice

Hi aprilger

Hi Anan,

There were two weddings on your wedding day. Were you sharing ballroom?Thanks :)

Hi Anan,

I'm also looking for a place now. It would be great if you could also pm me the quotation and the link to your pics.

Thanks!

snofy

Hi Lee Hong,

Sorry that I missed out the posts, as I were so buys moving to new office last two weeks...so so sorry.

erm...we sort of sharing the ballroom. But they have put a sound proof partition in between, so its doesnt affected both sides:)

anan

Hi aprilger

Hi Anan,

There were two weddings on your wedding day. Were you sharing ballroom?Thanks :)

Hi all,

If anyone wants a current quote (about 1 week ago) from Marriot Putrajaya, let me know. I can e-mail over to you.

Thanks..

Hi all,

If anyone wants a current quote (about 1 week ago) from Marriot Putrajaya, let me know. I can e-mail over to you.

Thanks..

Hi wan yee,

Could you pls send me the current quotes from Marriot Putrajaya? l_lengf@yahoo.com.

Thanks in advance,

Janice