aprilger

Marriott @ Putrajaya

Hie guys I have sent out the quotations to you via email for those who asked. Sorry for reverting late, was extremely busy preparing for my own wedding which falls on this weekend! Yikes! :blink:

In my 1 1/2 years dealing with Putrajaya Marriott, I have to say that I am quite relieved when Monica left and is replaced with Megan. As mentioned by the other forumers here, Monica was hard to deal with, always not around, and its tough to get into contact with her. Megan on the other hand is a blessing. Very accomodative, friendly, fast, and efficient.

Planning my wedding with Marriott has been pleasant so far and I am quite confident that the event will run smoothly. Of course, needless to say the hotel is awesome, the ambiance is fantastic, the ballroom has very high ceiling and spacious so it gives a very grand feel to it. Each table will have their own waitress/waiter and another separate set of waiters to serve beverages.

Food in Marriott was AWESOME!! (at least that's the feedback I can give through our food tasting session). If you look through the menu, the dishes seems very ordinary. But rest assured, the ingredients used are expensive ones. Like for eg. the first dish hot and cold combination, you are being served abalone (not diced but one WHOLE abalone!). Now that is the quality that you will get from Marriott.

Ok.. I think I shall stop droning on and on about the hotel lest you girls will take it that I am one of the staff there, or am taking some kind of a commission from them for promoting the hotel. :tongue:

And yes! I AM DARN EXCITED!!! MY WEDDING IS ONLY 6 DAYS AWAY!!!!!